Page 327 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2272773173253263273283293373774278271327 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Oh that sounds promising! I was thinking it will probably be mid April that he gets released...can't see them dragging Aaron's suffering out for too long. This time last year he was going through all the abuse stuff and now he's getting abuse (although, hopefully in a different way) in prison...I mean, how much more can one person take?!

I really hope we get to see Rob being supported too. He's always the strong one
    i argee i seen the spoliers for next week when Liv tells Aaron he will jeoperise the appeal if he takes the drugs it be weed or cannibas mybe he think about Livs words and dont them or do it once and feels silly that it hurt the appeal and if they were filming last week the appeal court something must over the few weeks and Aaron will free and then Robron move on and Rob can be there for his husband after what happen in prision and like IM said Robron moves in the spring mybe Rob+Liv move in first and AARON after i know chas is on leave to have her babies and Isoble GCE`S mybe she there when Isoble leaves and that way when Aaron out he will his Sister and Husband to look after Aaron and Robron can be there for each other and now Rob can look after him

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (27-02-2017)

I've just read the spoilers and seen the pics - blimey, this is going to be a tough watch.

Please, please give them a happy honeymoon after all this angst - they deserve it!
    i know i hope so too but hang in there i know its dark for Aaron atm but he`s got his Husband looking out for him yeah on monday hes a lost soul and is struggling without and going tonight Ronnie and Adam are getting Mill up to live in im guessing Rob+Liv might move sooner then we think and when is free Aaron will move after

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    i know i hope so too but hang in there i know its dark for Aaron atm but he`s got his Husband looking out for him yeah on monday hes a lost soul and is struggling without and going tonight Ronnie and Adam are getting Mill up to live in im guessing Rob+Liv might move sooner then we think and when is free Aaron will move after
    Aww, are they? I've not seen tonight's episode yet. That's really cute, love the Adam/Aaron friendship.

I think you're right, Rob will definitely play a big part in Aaron's release. In a weird way, I am looking forward to seeing how everything plays out - but I think I'm going to need a strong G&T to get me through it! You're always so positive, it's great

Aww, are they? I've not seen tonight's episode yet. That's really cute, love the Adam/Aaron friendship.

I think you're right, Rob will definitely play a big part in Aaron's release. In a weird way, I am looking forward to seeing how everything plays out - but I think I'm going to need a strong G&T to get me through it! You're always so positive, it's great
    can i PM something you might like? matty

can i PM something you might like? matty
    Of course you can - anytime

I've just read the spoilers and seen the pics - blimey, this is going to be a tough watch.

Please, please give them a happy honeymoon after all this angst - they deserve it!
    They seem to have far more angst than happy periods don't they?! Surely they can write some good stuff for them that keeps them happy, interesting and on screen

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    They seem to have far more angst than happy periods don't they?! Surely they can write some good stuff for them that keeps them happy, interesting and on screen
    evening i know next week eps will be hard to watch poor aaron to get beaten up and thinking of smoking a cannibis but i supose it goes go on in there and if things get bad like it does for Aaron mybe he thinks it will help him get him thorugh but i think he wont do it thinking it will jeoperise the appeal like Liv said and or mybe he do it once and thinks again that he hurt the appeal but we all stay strong my friends Robron will come through this and when Rob gets the appeal and hopefull wins he can look after his husband when hes out and look after him at the Mill

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    You'd think so wouldn't you?!

To be honest, I don't mind a bit of angst to keep them on screen, as long as it's not against each other - but this does seem like trauma overload!

Of course you can - anytime
    i cant at the momment ive sent you a friends request i will do when add me as a friend

i cant at the momment ive sent you a friends request i will do when add me as a friend
    Thanks - I think I've done it now...!

Thread Information