Page 1362 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3628621262131213521360136113621363136413721412 ... LastLast
Results 13,611 to 13,620 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Robert's plea hearing.

It's crunch time for Robert as his plea hearing approaches next week. Robert is irritable as he reads through his case and not even Aaron's reassurance manages to lift his spirits.

Later, in a meeting with his solicitor, Robert is shocked when he's told that his best option is to plead guilty, but he refuses. He's adamant that Victoria's testimony will turn his case around, but his sister is starting to have second thoughts.

Later in the week, the family steel themselves in the courtroom – what will the result be?

Victoria struggles with her conscience.

Knowing Robert's whole future could be determined by her testimony, Victoria is in turmoil about her lies. She knows Robert's attack on Lee wasn't self-defence, despite what she told police, but aware Robert's sentencing could be affected by her words, Vic is torn.

Unable to cope with the burden alone, Vic confesses to a shocked Marlon that she lied to the police to help Robert. Believing that lying in court would make her no better than her rapist Lee, Vic doesn't know what to do.

Digital Spy.

Victoria and her conscience, and Marlon as well. I guess the chances are high that Victoria will be dropping Robert in it. It is not looking at all good for Robert.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (29-08-2019), Perdita (28-08-2019), Sug-din (30-08-2019)

Victoria and her conscience, and Marlon as well. I guess the chances are high that Victoria will be dropping Robert in it. It is not looking at all good for Robert.
    Shame that the only way they could think of Robert leaving Emmerdale is by seemingly sending him to prison

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (29-08-2019), Sug-din (30-08-2019)

Lee should not win

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (29-08-2019), lizann (28-08-2019), Sug-din (30-08-2019)

Hi Eddy if Vic does that she is no sister of Rob and ED is so wrong going down this path for a rapist to feel sorry for but if the st Andy did what Rob and then Vic will say he did it for me and looking out for her but of course its nasty and bad bad Rob but i still saying something happens and ROB and Ryan is noting leaving to the end of the year and if it was jail then Aaron would still and visit Rob yeah just like like Rob did

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (29-08-2019), Sug-din (30-08-2019)

Well good Robron contant tonight loved the end just a bit of Drama along the way oh poor Rob he was looking out for his husband and didnt want to worry his husband who he loves so much but as some sploiers next week that Aaron backs up his husband as i thought he would they back each other all the way and Rob`s face when he walked up stairs of course he lied he wanted to protect His husband

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (29-08-2019)

The thing that I am really struggling with is that, so far, it looks like a repulsive rapist will walk free and unpunished for his very serious crime. Meanwhile, an innocent man is going to be punished for reacting against the vicious provocations of the man who raped his sister.

Is that the important story that Emmerdale felt had to be told? What sort of message does that send out? The fact that Ryan is leaving does not give Emmerdale any excuse to allow the innocent to be punished, whilst the guilty walk free.

All in all, I am sick and tired of Emmerdale repeatedly allowing the guilty to walk free. Let's face it, Debbie did in the acid attack story, as did Moira after murdering Emma, a woman portrayed as having very serious mental health issues. Kerry?
    Last edited by EddyBee; 28-08-2019 at 20:10.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (29-08-2019), pond21 (28-08-2019), Sug-din (30-08-2019), tammyy2j (29-08-2019)

The thing that I am really struggling with is that, so far, it looks like a repulsive rapist will walk free and unpunished for his very serious crime. Meanwhile, an innocent man is going to be punished for reacting against the vicious provocations of the man who raped his sister.

Is that the important story that Emmerdale felt had to be told? What sort of message does that send out? The fact that Ryan is leaving does not give Emmerdale any excuse to allow the innocent to be punished, whilst the guilty walk free.

All in all, I am sick and tired of Emmerdale repeatedly allowing the guilty to walk free. Let's face it, Debbie did in the acid attack story, as did Moira after murdering Emma, a woman portrayed as having very serious mental health issues. Kerry?
    Hi Eddy i argee with you 100% TPTB have totally messed this up bi time but of course there could be a twist in there yeah good Robron contant tonight and what did you think of last few posts? about if Rob goes to jail? and aaron aaron visting him? if Ryan was leaving so something must happen yeah

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (29-08-2019), Sug-din (30-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Eddy i argee with you 100% TPTB have totally messed this up bi time but of course there could be a twist in there yeah good Robron contant tonight and what did you think of last few posts? about if Rob goes to jail? and aaron aaron visting him? if Ryan was leaving so something must happen yeah
    hi matty

I keep thinking there must be twist or something like that cos for all the mess up that ed do for sure they cannot seriously leave it with lee being the victim getting away with it and robert goin to prison for life

haven't got a clue what it could be though unless its something completely mad like lee recovers enough to get to robert and kill him and then lee goes away for life

do not want that obvs but just a mad guess cos I'm not sure ryan is planning on coming back and he said things like its not up to him

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-08-2019), Sug-din (30-08-2019)

Has the rape investigation and case been dropped for lack of evidence, I thought Lee might have done it in the past so more victims could come forward, Lee's mother if she wants contact with her grandchild might be the one to get through to Lee to admit his guilt

I know Robert is no saint and has done bad things in the past but for Lee to win and Robert to end up in prison for this is stupid

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-08-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (30-08-2019), lizann (29-08-2019), Perdita (29-08-2019), Sug-din (02-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    I'm not sure which way this story line will go. It is such a mess. Like you, I hope there is a twist but I can't see what it could possibly be.

The fact is Ryan is leaving. Sending his character to prison means that Robron did not have an argument and split up. That is something that, given the story that we have been told these last few years, would not be believed. It also means that the very popular Robert character does not get killed off and is saved in case Ryan wants to come back.

Prison also gives Danny the chance to act his socks off playing the depressed broken-hearted lover. My guess is that Aaron will, at first, visit Robert in prison off-screen. What happens later, I do not know.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-08-2019), Sug-din (02-09-2019)

Thread Information