Page 1105 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 10560510051055109511031104110511061107111511551205 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,050 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    does he already have full custody?

why does ross want to move away now, leave his only family in pete and son moses, i know mike is leaving and glad no death for ross but i hope they explain it better
    He does currently care for Seb but he would need to be appointed legally and I would assume would want to be jointly responsible, part of the legal process would also ensure PD had access rights as well.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-10-2018), lizann (15-10-2018), Sug-din (14-10-2018)

The point is that the courts, the police, the legal profession, the medical profession and the social services would all refuse to allow Rebecca sole custody of her baby. Her mental health history is the reason.

My guess is that she would only be allowed access/visits to her son providing there is another suitable adult present. An awful position for any young mother to find herself in. However, in situations like this, it's not about the 'wants' of the mother. It is all about the very best interests and the welfare of the child/children involved.

Her association with a drug abusing criminal like Ross, will only makes matters worse.

PS - Good evening everyone. I hope everyone has had a very good weekend.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 14-10-2018 at 20:59.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (15-10-2018), Paul_Robs (14-10-2018), Sug-din (14-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    The point is that the courts, the police, the legal profession, the medical profession and the social services would all refuse to allow Rebecca sole custody of her baby. Her mental health history is the reason.

My guess is that she woul;d only be allowed access/visits to her son providing there is another suitable adult present. An awful position for any young mother to find herself in. However, in situations like this, it's not about the 'wants' of the mother. It is all about the mbest interests and thev welfare of the child/children involved.

Her association with a drug abusing criminal like Ross, will only makes matters worse.

Well said Eddy, as I say any court at this stage would give custody, they have proved their ability to care for Seb, are married, have their own stable home, not on the breadline and generally a good proposition.

Happy weekend to you

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (15-10-2018), Sug-din (14-10-2018)

Spoilers for week beginning 29/10/18. Week 44.

1. Ross and Rebecca start breaking the news they are leaving the village. They prepare to tell Charity and Robert but their attempts are thwarted. But soon Robert overhears a conversation about their plans and doesn’t like what he’s heard.

2. Cain tries to hide his guilt but Moira tells him if he can’t tell Debbie whatever the truth is, then he will have to leave rather than sending Debbie away. When an angry Moira presses him further regarding Joe, Cain makes the horrifying admission leaving Moira utterly stunned.

3. Rishi airs his worries about going to the next level with Manpreet but Nicola has a suggestion for him.

4. As the bad feeling grows, Rebecca suggests to Ross that they wait a few months.

5. Ross is upset but prepares to go alone, he says some emotional goodbyes. Will he really leave alone?

6. A troubled Moira confronts Graham seeking assurance they can trust him not to ever tell Debbie. She’s pained to learn Joe was coming back for Debbie. Moira then hears the voicemail where Joe told Graham he loves Debbie.
    There’s some good spoilers coming up in the next few weeks, the only thing I don”t want to see though is possibly talking PD out of leaving the Village. I know she isn’t a threat anymore but I’m still ffwd through her scenes, didn’t hear a word she said last week.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (15-10-2018)

Good Evening All👋

Hope everyone has had a pleasant weekend. i’ve had company again since Friday so have been out of the loop. Eventually caught up on part of Fridays episode and have to say I think the week was very over hyped. Claire Kings acting talents were really not given the chance to really shine this week and the fact that she is now out of the picture for 6 months - was this build up really necessary? Even the Simon & Debbie acid attack drama seems to have lost a lot of it’s momentum now - especially as Joe is now no longer around.

Thank goodness the boys are back next week.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (15-10-2018)

My guess is that she would only be allowed access/visits to her son providing there is another suitable adult present. An awful position for any young mother to find herself in. However, in situations like this, it's not about the 'wants' of the mother. It is all about the very best interests and the welfare of the child/children involved.

Aaron has history with drugs too and was in prison, Liv also was in trouble with the law

I think Robert is probably the better option for main carer guardian for his son Seb with Victoria helping

hello hope everyone had a nice weekend wet and windy here

so the guyz back this week but are the in tonite's ep?

if Kim is now away for six months what is going to happen to HF? will Graeme live there on his own?

the other thing is do we know if Joe is actually dead? I believe the actor has left but will it remain a mystery what actually happened to Joe?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-10-2018), Sug-din (15-10-2018)

Emmerdale's Robron are in the running for another big Inside Soap Awards prize.

Full article, Digital Spy, 15/09/18.

Well done to Danny and Ryan.

I'm afraid Vanity failed to get through to the final vote from the long list.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 15-10-2018 at 18:03.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-10-2018)

https://twitter.com/emmaamags/status...60149768458240

Hilarious comments from the good old Radio Times, all about Debbie Dingle's legal trouble.

Did the boys look good tonight?

Thread Information