Page 1104 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 10460410041054109411021103110411051106111411541204 ... LastLast
Results 11,031 to 11,040 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I really expected this week to be overwhelmingly good and it has just delivered a pile of underwhelming, rinse and repeat rubbish.

I like Moira and Ross but the Simon story should have been compelling, heart wrenching and dramatic just lost momentum because they dragged it out in such a unrealistic fashion, they could have taken half an episode to deal with it on a journey from rage through to upset and disbelief for the acid attack, it dragged out so much that it lost pace and purpose - shame.

The Kim return was just like some rather worn drag queen entering the room, over made-up with a bad repertoire in one liners, the masquerade ball would surely have been more extravagant and if on a fundraising mission surely would have excluded the villagers. I do not know what the writer or producer had been smoking but the whole thing has been rather random and quite frankly bizarre - comments across social media have not been good for ED at all.

The whole impression is they have run out of smart ideas.

I see ED have changed the banner on Twitter to Joe/Graham, I would have thought this week would have been Kim and the gang.

Shame, lets hope things improve next week.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 12-10-2018 at 17:47.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-10-2018), Sug-din (14-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I really expected this week to be overwhelmingly good and it has just delivered a pile of underwhelming, rinse and repeat rubbish.

I like Moira and Ross but the Simon story should have been compelling, heart wrenching and dramatic just lost momentum because they dragged it out in such a unrealistic fashion, they could have taken half an episode to deal with it on a journey from rage through to upset and disbelief for the acid attack, it dragged out so much that it lost pace and purpose - shame.

The Kim return was just like some rather worn drag queen entering the room, over made-up with a bad repertoire in one liners, the masquerade ball would surely have been more extravagant and if on a fundraising mission surely would have excluded the villagers. I do not know what the writer or producer had been smoking but the whole thing has been rather random and quite frankly bizarre - comments across social media have not been good for ED at all.

The whole impression is they have run out of smart ideas.

I see ED have changed the banner on Twitter to Joe/Graham, I would have thought this week would have been Kim and the gang.

Shame, lets hope things improve next week.
    I've got to agree with your every word in this post.

It was great to see the lovely Claire King back in Emmerdale but I sensed that things were going to go very seriously pear-shaped as soon as I heard her describe her back story with Joe Tate. That made no sense at all. Why would she care so much about the son of a man she hated and who hated her back? Why seek him out when he was so far away in Australia and no threat to her? Why would the eminently decent Zoe Tate abandon her beloved brother's son in a boarding school? Why would Kim Tate pay to place Graham in Joe's school to look afer him? I could go on. All utter nonsense.

I expect Soapland to take liberties with reality for dramatic effect, but not like this.

(I posted this reply on DS but thought I would shove it in here as well.)
    Last edited by EddyBee; 12-10-2018 at 18:38.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-10-2018)

i predict james tate will be a thorn in between robron he could be an ex of one of them

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i predict james tate will be a thorn in between robron he could be an ex of one of them
    Why have I missed something saying James Tate is gay ???
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 12-10-2018 at 20:52.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-10-2018)

Next weeks video previews.

Just been put up on the main ITV Emmerdale website.

LOOK HERE.

Aaron and Robert are there. Just scroll down the page to Wednesday. Enjoy.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 12-10-2018 at 21:46.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-10-2018)

Why have I missed something saying James Tate is gay ???
    just speculation my prediction

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-10-2018), Paul_Robs (13-10-2018), Sug-din (14-10-2018)

10 spoilers for the week beginning 22/10/18.

1. Ellis is privately stung when Victoria tells him that she isn’t looking for a serious relationship with him.

2. April tells Rhona and Marlon the reason Leo is being left out at school is that he keeps hitting the other kids and gets special treatment.

3. Megan and Leyla are shocked when they find a mysterious woman, Suzie, ransacking the house but Leyla appears to know who she is. Suzie grabs Leyla’s handbag and a load of jewellery spills out. Suzie declares that Leyla stole them along with her fiancĂ©, Clive.

4. Lydia opens up to Sam as to why she couldn’t attend Grace’s funeral.

5. At Take a Vow, Megan is fuming when clients start to cancel due to Susie’s scathing review about Leyla. Leyla laments over Clive and then gets angry at herself for believing that he loved her. When Clive suddenly appears and begs for a chance to explain things. Leyla is torn but will she forgive him?

6. Ross suggests that they leave the village, Rebecca is surprised and wonders if he is serious.

7. Debbie is left speechless when her solicitor tells her that she has been given bail and can go home but alarmed to hear that she could be looking at five years in prison. Debbie sobs in earnest at her doomed future.

8. Moira’s frustrated when Cain won’t answer any of her questions as to where he’s been and what’s going on with Graham.

9. Chas and Paddy are overwhelmed to see the villagers lining the street towards the church. Chas and her family make the painful walk towards the church.

10. A scheming Kerry takes secret tanning bookings behind Bernice’s back. As she prepares Jimmy for a spray tan, they hear the door unlocking and hide in the spray tent. Bernice and Liam enter, begin kissing and she drags him upstairs.

Aaron, Robert and Liv are all heavily involved in this weeek.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 13-10-2018 at 09:52.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (13-10-2018), Sug-din (14-10-2018)

Spoilers for week beginning 29/10/18. Week 44.

1. Ross and Rebecca start breaking the news they are leaving the village. They prepare to tell Charity and Robert but their attempts are thwarted. But soon Robert overhears a conversation about their plans and doesn’t like what he’s heard.

2. Cain tries to hide his guilt but Moira tells him if he can’t tell Debbie whatever the truth is, then he will have to leave rather than sending Debbie away. When an angry Moira presses him further regarding Joe, Cain makes the horrifying admission leaving Moira utterly stunned.

3. Rishi airs his worries about going to the next level with Manpreet but Nicola has a suggestion for him.

4. As the bad feeling grows, Rebecca suggests to Ross that they wait a few months.

5. Ross is upset but prepares to go alone, he says some emotional goodbyes. Will he really leave alone?

6. A troubled Moira confronts Graham seeking assurance they can trust him not to ever tell Debbie. She’s pained to learn Joe was coming back for Debbie. Moira then hears the voicemail where Joe told Graham he loves Debbie.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 13-10-2018 at 22:26.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (15-10-2018), Paul_Robs (14-10-2018), Sug-din (14-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Spoilers for week beginning 29/10/18. Week 44.

1. Ross and Rebecca start breaking the news they are leaving the village. They prepare to tell Charity and Robert but their attempts are thwarted. But soon Robert overhears a conversation about their plans and doesn’t like what he’s heard.

2. Cain tries to hide his guilt but Moira tells him if he can’t tell Debbie whatever the truth is, then he will have to leave rather than sending Debbie away. When an angry Moira presses him further regarding Joe, Cain makes the horrifying admission leaving Moira utterly stunned.

3. Rishi airs his worries about going to the next level with Manpreet but Nicola has a suggestion for him.

4. As the bad feeling grows, Rebecca suggests to Ross that they wait a few months.

5. Ross is upset but prepares to go alone, he says some emotional goodbyes. Will he really leave alone?

6. A troubled Moira confronts Graham seeking assurance they can trust him not to ever tell Debbie. She’s pained to learn Joe was coming back for Debbie. Moira then hears the voicemail where Joe told Graham he loves Debbie.
    I wonder if Robert will go for a custody order due to PD's mental health

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (15-10-2018), Sug-din (14-10-2018)

I wonder if Robert will go for a custody order due to PD's mental health
    does he already have full custody?

why does ross want to move away now, leave his only family in pete and son moses, i know mike is leaving and glad no death for ross but i hope they explain it better

Thread Information