Page 806 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3067067567968048058068078088168569061306 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,060 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Ends in hospital is Joe, big confessions I thought was Lachlan, I think Aaron is the person who has somebody from his past can't think who, hostage I'm clueless

Maybe I’m old fashioned but I don’t think making a big announcement in a pub that you are expecting a baby when you have only just got your head around the idea yourselves and your not even an official couple is the thing to do.

Really nice to see Robert shake hands and congratulating Paddy - very civilised and grown up.

Can’t believe Debbie & Joe would be so brazen sitting next to Ross knowing what they know.

Sorry, but I still think Gabby is as guilty as anyone for this but now Liv is the one that has been totally dropped in it and will probably getting more punishment for it.

Lovely family scene in the pub with Roblivion. Robron are so comfortable together now, it is great to see.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (16-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Maybe I’m old fashioned but I don’t think making a big announcement in a pub that you are expecting a baby when you have only just got your head around the idea yourselves and your not even an official couple is the thing to do.

Really nice to see Robert shake hands and congratulating Paddy - very civilised and grown up.

Can’t believe Debbie & Joe would be so brazen sitting next to Ross knowing what they know.

Sorry, but I still think Gabby is as guilty as anyone for this but now Liv is the one that has been totally dropped in it and will probably getting more punishment for it.

Lovely family scene in the pub with Roblivion. Robron are so comfortable together now, it is great to see.
    evening don

yea I thought people didn't tell outside near family until the tenth week but it probably different everywhere

Gabby is not a very sympathetic but I actually feel sorry for Liv and I don't think it will turn out too serious for her hope not anyway

liked Robert and Paddy scene and pity he had to move out of the way immediately for Rhona

Roblivion look great but not so happy to see #Roblivsebron hashtag out there

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    evening don

yea I thought people didn't tell outside near family until the tenth week but it probably different everywhere

Gabby is not a very sympathetic but I actually feel sorry for Liv and I don't think it will turn out too serious for her hope not anyway

liked Robert and Paddy scene and pity he had to move out of the way immediately for Rhona

Roblivion look great but not so happy to see #Roblivsebron hashtag out there
    Evening Micheal👋

I’ve seen that hashtag too and I’m not keen on it either - it’s still too early to have him accepted as a permanent thing yet - things might change!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (17-03-2018)

Good evening all.

Lovely scenes in the Woolpack tonight, but I hated the Debbie stuff. I can't stand her.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (16-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good evening all.

Lovely scenes in the Woolpack tonight, but I hated the Debbie stuff. I can't stand her.
    I just can’t be bothered with any storyline that involves her now as I just think she’s really boring.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (17-03-2018)

Good morning everyone.

Happy St Patricks Day.

Just 1c here, quite windy, Waiting for the snow showers to start. Not sure how much will settle as it's all very wet out there following yesterday's heavy rain. I'm just staying home this weekend.

..... .....

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (17-03-2018), Sug-din (17-03-2018)

Eddie you beat me to it but the thoughts the same

☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️

Shona Fhéile Pádraig gach cairde na Roibrón Happy Paddy's Day my lovely robron friends

☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-03-2018), Sug-din (17-03-2018)

Morning Fellow Robroners so its all looking good for our Robron over the next few months Drama of course thats there middle name lol but this time they will face it togther and work togther i think the past catching up with Aaron will be the macfarlenes when Aaron was a teen yeah this kiddnap and blackmail could be them i very much doubt it anything to with Joe Tate that be a bit to far even for ED+IM and of course the main event is our Robron wedding it be something special and i hope our Maxine gets that Ep thoughts everybody

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (17-03-2018), Sug-din (17-03-2018)

Morning All👋

Can I join in the celebrations too?

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (17-03-2018)

Thread Information