Page 715 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2156156657057137147157167177257658151215 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don cant wait for this eletric Reunion yeah and our Maxine will do us proud and it be amazing and well worth it yeah btw what did you think of last post? matty x

Hi Matty👋
    I’m sure that Maxine will make a brilliant job of the Reunion and will hopefully give us everything we want and more it will be tremendous when she has anything to do with it.

They will fit a few things into the next few weeks that we maybe weren’t expecting and as you say hopefully PD will be gone and maybe she says something to the Dr but not sure how that would work as he only seems to work in A&E but then you never know as he works such long hours in the Hospital as he keeps letting everybody know that. There’ll be lots of good Robron stuff coming in the next few weeks that will set it up for the reunion.

It’s about time we had some really good scenes between our boys and the families will just have to accept they love each other and belong together. X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty👋
    I’m sure that Maxine will make a brilliant job of the Reunion and will hopefully give us everything we want and more it will be tremendous when she has anything to do with it.

They will fit a few things into the next few weeks that we maybe weren’t expecting and as you say hopefully PD will be gone and maybe she says something to the Dr but not sure how that would work as he only seems to work in A&E but then you never know as he works such long hours in the Hospital as he keeps letting everybody know that. There’ll be lots of good Robron stuff coming in the next few weeks that will set it up for the reunion.

It’s about time we had some really good scenes between our boys and the families will just have to accept they love each other and belong together. X
    i argee with you on Liv+Chas+Paddy like i said and all of us thye have to put up with it and if they dont like it thats tough come on Aaron`s a big boy and 27 years old and not a baby let him make his own mind up and if Aaron tells them its Rob he wants and loves and is in love with just let him do that like i said there true love will shine through and i bet ED+IM will give us a few surprises along the way leading upto the reunion to keep onside

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-01-2018), Paul_Robs (17-01-2018), Sug-din (16-01-2018)

Sorry don’t mean to be heartless but I think that church stuff about PD was totally unnecessary.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-01-2018)

So that’s the only and probably last scene this week of Robert and in it everyone is blinded by the golden halo shining around Saint PD’s head.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-01-2018)

Sorry don’t mean to be heartless but I think that church stuff about PD was totally unnecessary.
    i thought it was the funerals already

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i thought it was the funerals already
    I thought it was too. I don’t remember them having a church service in the middle of the week when Robert was lying in a coma in hospital after he’d been shot, why suddenly is she so special?.

I thought it was too. I don’t remember them having a church service in the middle of the week when Robert was lying in a coma in hospital after he’d been shot, why suddenly is she so special?.
    To show Lachlan support, she is the only member of his family left and of course Harriet had to show the Bishop that she really does not want to carry on as vicar

all together #prayersforrebeccawhite (pd)

Harriet's speech about PD was hilarious. Has she ever actually met her in the village?
    Last edited by EddyBee; 17-01-2018 at 20:20.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (17-01-2018), Sug-din (17-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    all together #prayersforrebeccawhite (pd)

Thread Information