Page 713 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2136136637037117127137147157237638131213 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hi All👋

Hope you are all having a relaxing weekend. 🙂

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (14-01-2018), Paul_Robs (13-01-2018)

Good morning. I hope everyone is having a pleasant weekend.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-01-2018)

Don’t know wether to believe this but have just read a comment on FB attached to the ED crash article, that says PD starts a stage role in February 2018. If only this was true.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (14-01-2018)

I am just very curious how we get from Aaron/DrPlot to Aaron wanting his relationship with Robert again - fascinating really - maybe DrPlot bores Aaron in to it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-01-2018), Sug-din (14-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Don’t know wether to believe this but have just read a comment on FB attached to the ED crash article, that says PD starts a stage role in February 2018. If only this was true.
    I really don't think that is true as I am sure she would be named on some information somewhere promoting the stage show, if it was true brilliant but I am not convinced.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (14-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I really don't think that is true as I am sure she would be named on some information somewhere promoting the stage show, if it was true brilliant but I am not convinced.
    Hi Paul - I didn’t believe it for a second really - just a case of wishful thinking on my part. As you say I think something would have leaked out or been seen somewhere. We could always live in hope though! 👍👍👍👋:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-01-2018)

a couple of weeks ago she was supposed to going to do tv news wasn't she?

even if she goes very soon I think they'll try and keep it as quiet as possible maybe with false stuff for the shock value cos of course we'll all be so sad if she dies or lucky kills her any time soon
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 14-01-2018 at 17:10.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-01-2018), Sug-din (14-01-2018)

After a busy day I have been doing some thinking and we may be some way off any type of reunion at the moment. IM is not renown for moving many story lines on quickly and lets be honest the Robron reunion has now been on the cards for months, so here are my thoughts as to why we may have a longer wait ....

The Whites departure story has just started, we still have
    - Lachlan around doing a superb DrEvil acting job (Thomas has been impressive) and I think we have much more to come from him.
    - PD is still in a coma giving us EH's best and most memorable performances to date BUT she has to wake up otherwise is stuck with Seb forever with all hope of a DNA not the father or PD/Seb leaving gone, if either of these do not happen then a reunion to me is a no go for .
    - DrPlot is still boring around with his blandness, seems settled with him he may be boring but he is safe and reliable which is probably what Aaron wants at the moment and the sex could be OK with banging DrPlot's brains out whilst looking at pictures of .
    - Seb is now in sole charge so the ultimate Robron blocker

All of these issues have to be dealt with and resolved before we even see Robron moving back together and I think that will take a while. Of course I could be proved completely wrong and ED do this within a couple of weeks with Lachlan being the catalyst, I just get a feeling IM is going to milk the reunion for all its worth but he has to realise that if the wedding is going to happen in the summer then any reunion has to be early enough to make a wedding credible and believable.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (15-01-2018)

After a busy day I have been doing some thinking and we may be some way off any type of reunion at the moment. IM is not renown for moving many story lines on quickly and lets be honest the Robron reunion has now been on the cards for months, so here are my thoughts as to why we may have a longer wait ....

- Lachlan around doing a superb DrEvil acting job (Thomas has been impressive) and I think we have much more to come from him.
    - PD is still in a coma giving us EH's best and most memorable performances to date BUT she has to wake up otherwise is stuck with Seb forever with all hope of a DNA not the father or PD/Seb leaving gone, if either of these do not happen then a reunion to me is a no go for .
    - DrPlot is still boring around with his blandness, seems settled with him he may be boring but he is safe and reliable which is probably what Aaron wants at the moment and the sex could be OK with banging DrPlot's brains out whilst looking at pictures of .

All of these issues have to be dealt with and resolved before we even see Robron moving back together and I think that will take a while. Of course I could be proved completely wrong and ED do this within a couple of weeks with Lachlan being the catalyst, I just get a feeling IM is going to milk the reunion for all its worth but he has to realise that if the wedding is going to happen in the summer then any reunion has to be early enough to make a wedding credible and believable.
    hi Paul

sadly I think this is going to be the case

I'll keep watching cos we know it will all turn out ok eventually but mista iain might get a big shock if the bored ga don't vote for ed in that awards show coming up as you can only take viewers for granted for so long

anyway according to our tv guide robert is deffo in tonite but not sure about aaron
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 15-01-2018 at 19:31.

I think you could be right Paul. There are too many things still to sort out before a reunion is anywhere near happening and if it was to happen in the next couple of weeks it wouldn’t seem realistic and would be too rushed. When will this ever end and we will be able to truly enjoy it again?

Thread Information