Page 710 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2106106607007087097107117127207608101210 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Afernoon my fellow Robroners i still say all the whites die in the end and all the whites are in the cast list for next week anyway and like i said PD will have nothing left in the village and i think Lucky suvive but some think he being leaving too and for our Robron can sort themselfs out is for PD to die and Baby Seb is not Rob`s the only way if it not to be Rob`s is if something happens to Seb and they want something from the next of Kin and they get Rob to donate something and is not a match its like Danny said last year it and the baby was the stubling block that broke robron up so something has to happen to get our Robron back on track and this eletric Reunion mybe not to far away and both Liv+Chas just have live with it
    hi matty hows you?

yea I am sure the whites are all going so I don't really care how they go as long as its soon.

still don't think Seb is Robert's but he innocent in all this so happy if he is ok but not with robron as they don't need a baby to be looking after once they get back together it would be a stumbling block like you say but I think Robert will be very sad when he finds out he's not the dad and Aaron will be there for him

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (10-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty hows you?

yea I am sure the whites are all going so I don't really care how they go as long as its soon.

still don't think Seb is Robert's but he innocent in all this so happy if he is ok but not with robron as they don't need a baby to be looking after once they get back together it would be a stumbling block like you say but I think Robert will be very sad when he finds out he's not the dad and Aaron will be there for him
    HI Micheal good points and i think this eletric reunion could be sooner then we think the press and soaps mags are talking about it and it sounds like both Danny+Ryan have been filming all last week and thats always good news to hear and this reunion will be well worth the wait and if our Maxine has wrote it it will be jus amazing as she really understands how our Robron works and i always thought this Tom/Joe was a tate yeah what about if our Rob will help the dingles out to get there own back on Joe Tate?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (10-01-2018), Sug-din (10-01-2018)

Enjoyed the and Sugden family scenes.

I do wish though that would refer to the baby by name though and not as ‘my son’ but maybe there’s a reason for that, because at the end of it he’s not!

PD acting like she is the only important person in the world and everyone haas to jump when she says so. The sooner she is gone for good the better.

What the heck were the Dingles drinking - it looked revolting?

Robert looks so good in planning mode.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-01-2018)

Morning All👋
    Well this is the day - let’s see what happens tonight!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-01-2018)

hello everyone

last nite's ep was obvs just setting the scene for what's to come but I really wonder if ed realise how self centred and just plain annoying Rebecca really is and when did they give up any hope that we would all love and feel sorry for her?

scheming Robert great but although grabbing Seb will be dramatic, Robert has money and is intelligent so why not get emergency court order or whatever its called to stop her taking his son out of the country?

Not bothered about 'my son' stuff cos the more he says it just makes it even more clear he isn't, so Robert can be shown heartbroken when it all comes out

btw what exactly was the point of that scene with Pryia?

won't see tonites ep until late then can watch straight through and whatever happens with all or any of the whites I think it will be a dramatic one just for the stunts

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello everyone

last nite's ep was obvs just setting the scene for what's to come but I really wonder if ed realise how self centred and just plain annoying Rebecca really is and when did they give up any hope that we would all love and feel sorry for her?

scheming Robert great but although grabbing Seb will be dramatic, Robert has money and is intelligent so why not get emergency court order or whatever its called to stop her taking his son out of the country?

Not bothered about 'my son' stuff cos the more he says it just makes it even more clear he isn't, so Robert can be shown heartbroken when it all comes out

btw what exactly was the point of that scene with Pryia?

won't see tonites ep until late then can watch straight through and whatever happens with all or any of the whites I think it will be a dramatic one just for the stunts
    Hi Micheal 👋
    It was definetly just setting things up for tonight. PD has become more and more annoying with every episode lately. I don’t know if ED are trying to portray her as this woman who is frightened that her child is going to be taken from her by this evil and will do anything to protect him and therefore trying to get sympathy for her from the viewers but for me it isn’t working and it never will. She’s the one that has put hereself in this situation - nobody else!!
    I agree with you about getting the emergency court order, that would have been the logical thing to do but this is Soapland and it wouldn’t have been dramatic enough.

I am at a loss too what that Priya scene was about. Obviously IM thinks toilet humour is funny but it was totally unnecessary.

I think the scenes will be good tonight and worth watching either live or better still, one straight after the other without breaks.

What I find interesting is that usually after a death or an accident in the village the next day on the TV guide it says something like “the village react to the tragedy”. - but I’ve just checked mine and there’s no mention of it - does this not show that really nobody in the Village is that connected to them?

Not sure if both our boys are in tonight but at least we know there’ll be plenty of to enjoy and hopefully we’ll get some bonus scenes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal 👋
    It was definetly just setting things up for tonight. PD has become more and more annoying with every episode lately. I don’t know if ED are trying to portray her as this woman who is frightened that her child is going to be taken from her by this evil and will do anything to protect him and therefore trying to get sympathy for her from the viewers but for me it isn’t working and it never will. She’s the one that has put hereself in this situation - nobody else!!
    I agree with you about getting the emergency court order, that would have been the logical thing to do but this is Soapland and it wouldn’t have been dramatic enough.

I am at a loss too what that Priya scene was about. Obviously IM thinks toilet humour is funny but it was totally unnecessary.

I think the scenes will be good tonight and worth watching either live or better still, one straight after the other without breaks.

What I find interesting is that usually after a death or an accident in the village the next day on the TV guide it says something like “the village react to the tragedy”. - but I’ve just checked mine and there’s no mention of it - does this not show that really nobody in the Village is that connected to them?

Not sure if both our boys are in tonight but at least we know there’ll be plenty of to enjoy and hopefully we’ll get some bonus scenes too.
    I know we definitely have Robron tomorrow (well from what I've been told)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I know we definitely have Robron tomorrow (well from what I've been told)
    Thanks for the info Paul. 👍

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-01-2018)

Surely no-one could survive that accident.

I know this is cruel but PD may as well not have said anything during that as I found her completely incoherent - where as Chrissie and the others were all emotional but at least understandable when they spoke - showed the standard of their acting skills.

There is no way that Robert could ever be blamed for causing that accident.

I’m sorry to be cruel but the only thing I found upsetting about that episode was the fact that Robert may have left the Village for ever.

Some lovely bonus Aaron scenes - concerned that his Husband was going to do something reckless. I am also sure he noticed the ring wasn’t there when Robert put his hand up.

So Aaron & Gerry will hear the voicemail message about the accident - that was a clever move.

Have to say Robert looked stunning during all that not to mention sweaty Aaron.

Haven’t seen second episode yet - got invited down the pub and only just got back.

Thread Information