Page 707 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2076076576977057067077087097177578071207 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    i just thought it was just rude and horraible he couldve have said ive got to go not just up and leave i wasnt to botherd about the ring yeah he will just keep it like Aaron kept his they will just use them for the proper wedding yeah and lets stay postive this eletric reunion will be well worth it and we wont be dissapointed
    I think Robert now has possession of both rings as Aaron handed his to Robert, I think I would buy new ones but ED will probably make a big deal of them using these properly this time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I think Robert now has possession of both rings as Aaron handed his to Robert, I think I would buy new ones but ED will probably make a big deal of them using these properly this time.
    Perhaps Aaron being the one to buy new ones when they get back together would be good - a completely fresh start.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-01-2018), Paul_Robs (06-01-2018)

I do think the plan ED had was to bring an attractive but bland/vanilla character to pair up with Aaron, DrPlot is a nice looking man but his whole demeanour and style is so OOC for Aaron it has to be on purpose to allow the GA to realise how right Robert is for Aaron.

Random musing - I am pretty sure Aaron will be a real support for Robert after the crash and deaths.
    - I wonder if we will see a Robron spark from the off or whether it will build slowly.
    - Was Robert finding out that DrPlot liked and has watched Rocky Horror 14 times make the GA realise how this guy isn't for Aaron?
    - I also wonder how long it will take DrPlot to realise he "doesn't come close" for Aaron.
    - Do we all think DrPlot will be the A&E doctor when the Whites come rolling in on hospital trollies?
    - Will DrPlot call Aaron to tell him Robert needs a friend?
    - Will DrPlot tell the truth about how he came up with the perfect birthday gift OR will Paddy?
    -

Fun times ahead ......
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 06-01-2018 at 18:50.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-01-2018)

I do think the plan ED had was to bring an attractive but bland/vanilla character to pair up with Aaron, DrPlot is a nice looking man but his whole demeanour and style is so OOC for Aaron it has to be on purpose to allow the GA to realise how right Robert is for Aaron.

Random musing - I am pretty sure Aaron will be a real support for Robert after the crash and deaths.
    - I wonder if we will see a Robron spark from the off or whether it will build slowly.
    - Was Robert finding out that DrPlot liked and has watched Rocky Horror 14 times make the GA realise how this guy isn't for Aaron?
    - I also wonder how long it will take DrPlot to realise he "doesn't come close" for Aaron.
    - Do we all think DrPlot will be the A&E doctor when the Whites come rolling in on hospital trollies?
    - Will DrPlot call Aaron to tell him Robert needs a friend?
    - Will DrPlot tell the truth about how he came up with the perfect birthday gift OR will Paddy?
    -

Fun times ahead ......
    Some we’ll thought out musings there Paul.

I think when the White drama starts to unfold may be the time Dr realises he and Aaron aren’t meant to be as I’m sure he’ll be the Dr on A&E as he seems to be the only one that works there and he will call Aaron to support Robert as he’ll naively think that Robert isn't a romantic threat after the Birthday thing but will find out just how close they still are.

It’s an akward thing about the present because if Aaron is told about it by either Paddy or the Dr he may see it as Robert controlling again but if he overhears someone discussing it and they mention it being a kind gesture on Roberts part.

Sorry for long winded reply.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-01-2018), Paul_Robs (06-01-2018)

By Robert_Jacob1, a Robron fan on Digital Spy. I just had to share this little poem:

Let's order a cake from the baker!
    The Whites will soon visit their Maker:
    That scary young man
    And his parasite clan,
    The Bully, the Bitch and the Faker.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

goldcoin88 (07-01-2018), Paul_Robs (07-01-2018), Sug-din (07-01-2018), TaintedLove (08-01-2018)

Director Duncan Foster reveals all on shocking death crash which will kill characters

Metro, 06/01/18.

No new story spoilers. It's about the stunt itself. New pics of Chrissie and the PD.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 07-01-2018 at 09:45.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Director Duncan Foster reveals all on shocking death crash which will kill characters

Metro, 06/01/18.

No new story spoilers. It's about the stunt itself. New pics of Chrissie and the PD.
    Thanks. 👍 Not long now and hopefully all The Whites will just s be a bad memory.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

Metro, 06/01/18.

Thanks Eddy, it does not really tell us anything we don't already know but interesting all the same.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-01-2018)

Nice article from Duncan, to me its a big deal that he has written such a long and detailed article about Robron

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/08/emmerd...-deal-7211135/

Nice article from Duncan, to me its a big deal that he has written such a long and detailed article about Robron

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/08/emmerd...-deal-7211135/

Morning Paul👋 Thanks for the link. It is a good sign when an article that gives such a run down of their relationship has come out now. Let’s hope it’s onwards and upwards.

Thread Information