Page 705 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2056056556957037047057067077157558051205 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,050 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I would watch. The scenes that you mention are ok. It's great seeing Aaron's reaction.

Also, there's an excellent scene with Aaron and the lovely Moira.
    Thanks Eddy. I will watch after all then. 👍

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Haven’t watched tonight yet - sounds like it’s been eventful. Are the Dr &scenes bearable or best avoided?
    hi Don i watched both eps but turned when this Dr borefest was on i dont like turning over whe our Aaron is on yeah i feel like its a bad on Danny whic of course its not and its the same when Ryan`s on when he`s playing Rob but of course they are brillant on screen and when we get this eletric Robron reunion we will be rewarded with passion when Robron get back together if any of that makes sense matty

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-01-2018), Sug-din (04-01-2018)

Well I watched it

I may sound cruel but I have no sympathy at all for Debbie & Charity and feel they have deserved everything that happened and I actually like Tom/Joseph much better as a character now than I did at the beginning of the programme tonight.

Since when did Ross become such a leader of doing the right thing?

Dr Boring is even more annoying and needy - he obviously hasn’t been getting any for some time and thinks that allwants. He doesn’t know what interests has in life or seem to care too much about finding out either. The ‘boyfriend’ comment didn’t go down too well at all. I even think that Liv is beginning to get the message that he is a bad choice.

The scene with and Moira was great. There was real feeling there and just showed that there is nothing really between and Dr.

Nice bonus appearance of and the look on his face showed just what a bad choice he knew the Dr had made for the present.

Have to say yet again, & both look really good.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-01-2018), lizann (05-01-2018), Paul_Robs (04-01-2018)

I loved the and DrPlotBoreFest stuff tonight, someone has already stated and I agree its positioned to show that no matter how much DrPlotBoreFest tries him and Aaron are simply NOT compatible and I am sure we will see more of this over the next couple of weeks.

I do wonder if spoilers will be sparse leading up to the reunion to keep the tension going for maximum effect, ED have made the fandom suffer for a very long time so I think I can wait a little longer. Danny's tweet today seems to give a big clue that something good is coming and I wouldn't be surprised if ED/IM have not asked him to trigger that message to get the clicks going.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-01-2018)

Have seen the preview for next week where The Whites are packing the car. Perhaps I’m thinking about this the wrong way but if I was packing as I was wanting to stop someone getting access to my child I wouldn’t have put him in the car on a cold January day with no one with him and kept nipping in and out of the house. Surely the sensible and normal thing to do would have been to completely get the car ready and then the last thing you do is put the baby in the baby carrier. Then again this is Soapland and it’s all done for Plot.

looking very good in that clip, shame the ring has gone but it’s just a temporary thing, it will be back.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-01-2018), Perdita (05-01-2018)

Hi fellow Robroners yes it was a sad to see Rob take his ring off but thats for later when they get for proper and didnt Aaron look so lonely and our Robron looks to each other and i bet in a few weeks aaron will decide alex is not for him he will realise its Rob he wants and aaron will dump Alex and go back to Rob who he`s in love with and i wonder if Alex will tell Aaron that Rob helped him and mybe when Aaron will be there for Rob next week as a mate to Rob and i wonder if Alex finds out what Aaron did to help Adam out and Rob helped i wonder if Alex get jealous and they have a big Row and ends it but hold in there our Robron are getting back togther just keep the faith and stay postive and this eletric robron reunion will be well worth the wait and when they do get back togther then Liv+Chas+Paddy will have lump it

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-01-2018), Sug-din (05-01-2018)

Dr is a swine. If he had any decency at all he would at least of said he’d got some pointers from someone, he didn’t have to say it was, but no he takes all the credit and try’s to make himself look even more like Mr Perfect.

I do feel though that knew that he hadn’t thought of it himself and would know where it came from.

Seeing remove his ring is so sad.

Did Paddy overhear that convo and he actually knows who suggested it and that’s why he ‘s wary about on Monday?

Unnecessary scenes tonight were the bedroom scene with Carriet and Charity taking a dump!

Our boys did look lovely though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-01-2018)

It was a very difficult to watch for all Robron fans. But, there was a little good news. Aaron was making it quite clear, with all his expressions and mannerisms, that Alex does not really 'do it' for him on any level.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 05-01-2018 at 19:42.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (05-01-2018)

still think doc is a baddie, paddy did overhear

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-01-2018), Sug-din (05-01-2018)

Spoilers from Darren.

15th Robert struggles, Moira fears for the worst, and things are critical.

16th Pete and Ross are at odds, Moira is anxious, and Zak and Lisa are concerned.

17th The Dingles meet their new neighbour, Marlon turns on the charm, and a scheme takes shape.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (05-01-2018)

Thread Information