Page 1436 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 436936133613861426143414351436143714381446 ... LastLast
Results 14,351 to 14,360 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I thought tonight's Aaron/Cain episode was excellent. Good performances from both Danny and Jeff, and I liked the new haircut.

I don't think that the letter from Robert Sugden was meant to signify some sort of 'end', with the character no longer being mentioned. That has been said too many times in recent months, and yet Robert keeps on being referred to.
    There was some brilliant acting from Danny & Jeff they do work well together and it was actually good that it wasn’t interrupted by other scenes.

I hope you’re right about it not being the end of Robert - I was hopefully reading too much into it.

Still not sure if I’ll be watching again for a while though.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-06-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (10-06-2020)

hello my friends hope everyone is good

had bit of prob logging on here but ages since i’ve been on and not watched ed for months until tonite.

strange ep in a way. danny looks very different with new haircut. i thought letter from robert might be to say more than just sorry. cant see what the point really was other than for aaron to say he’s moved on. for sure ed really want to finish robron but i think tom hardy maybe bit old for aaron still perhaps that’s hint about what the next sl for him might be

i hope they give him some proper sls and not just leave him as extra to like cain or vic. ed don’t seem to care much about aaron at the moment so i prob won’t watch again for a while.

hope you are all coping with the lockdown and i believe its getting easier over there meanwhile here we can now go up to 20k from home but only in your own county. means we can visit older relatives who live further away but only talk to them from outside its all very weird.

anyway take care you all and stay safe micheál x

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-06-2020), Sug-din (12-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

had bit of prob logging on here but ages since i’ve been on and not watched ed for months until tonite.

strange ep in a way. danny looks very different with new haircut. i thought letter from robert might be to say more than just sorry. cant see what the point really was other than for aaron to say he’s moved on. for sure ed really want to finish robron but i think tom hardy maybe bit old for aaron still perhaps that’s hint about what the next sl for him might be

i hope they give him some proper sls and not just leave him as extra to like cain or vic. ed don’t seem to care much about aaron at the moment so i prob won’t watch again for a while.

hope you are all coping with the lockdown and i believe its getting easier over there meanwhile here we can now go up to 20k from home but only in your own county. means we can visit older relatives who live further away but only talk to them from outside its all very weird.

Hello there. Good to hear from you. Take care.

Hi All,

I have not watched for a very long time but because of the unique nature of the episode with Cain and Aaron I did watch.

I thought it was well done, Aaron discussing Robert was really nice and he obviously is getting on with life BUT really needed that contact from Robert to close some doors on his lack of confidence and feelings of not being loved as much by Robert as he thought. Clearly, Robert thought he was doing the right thing and the letter may be him realising he needed to talk to Aaron and explain, they are obviously very much in love still but reality is they cannot be together.

As much as I think it closes the book on Robron as a couple I do not think it will be the last mentioned, what I do think is it will allow Aaron to at least try and move on with his life, find some fun even if not another relationship then someone to share happy times with and some fun/cuddles. I can see Aaron struggling with his first one or two new men and that is when I see Robert being mentioned again and that would be a more natural move away from Robert.

I do think this could be the start of getting Aaron back in to ED again.

Cheer
    Paul

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hi All,

I have not watched for a very long time but because of the unique nature of the episode with Cain and Aaron I did watch.

I thought it was well done, Aaron discussing Robert was really nice and he obviously is getting on with life BUT really needed that contact from Robert to close some doors on his lack of confidence and feelings of not being loved as much by Robert as he thought. Clearly, Robert thought he was doing the right thing and the letter may be him realising he needed to talk to Aaron and explain, they are obviously very much in love still but reality is they cannot be together.

As much as I think it closes the book on Robron as a couple I do not think it will be the last mentioned, what I do think is it will allow Aaron to at least try and move on with his life, find some fun even if not another relationship then someone to share happy times with and some fun/cuddles. I can see Aaron struggling with his first one or two new men and that is when I see Robert being mentioned again and that would be a more natural move away from Robert.

I do think this could be the start of getting Aaron back in to ED again.

Cheer
    Paul
    Hi Paul

Good to hear from you.

It was very well done last night and it shows that if they concentrate on a storyline from start to finish it comes across much better.

It was, after I’ve thought about it a bit, a much better way of closing the Robron story (hopefully just for now - you never know what might happen) than the way it was left and made it slightly more bearable and showed that they did both love each other right to the end of that chapter in their lives.

It would be good to see more of Aaron with other characters and storylines and hopefully they will distance him from Vic and that other family and give him more centred stories of his own.

It may still take me a while before I watch regularly again though I will wait and hear from people how things are going first.

I still hope that this doesn’t mean that we will all drift away from here, just yet, as we may not have all been in contact so much but it’s still good to know that everyone is still out there.

I hope you have been keeping safe and well.

Look forward to hearing from you now and again.

Speak soon.

Don

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (12-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

Hi Micheal

Nice to hear from you. Hope you’ve been keeping well.

There’s been a few people having problems with logging on, not sure why that is.

I watched for the first time in a long time, just because it was only Cain & Aaron. I wasn’t sure what to expect about the letter, the one thing I was pleased about was that it was actually from Robert and not just from the prison as I was concerned that it was maybe going to say that something had happened to Robert and that ED had killed him off. At least there’s still the chance he may return one day.

Like I said earlier I’ll wait and see what others have to say about what’s going on before I start to watch again.

Looking forward to at last being able to catch up with special people I haven’t been able to see for a long time.

Do keep in touch and you stay safe too. Don

I thought the Aaron/Cain two hander was much better than the Sam and Lydia one. It worked because both actors are very good.
    The People's Channel

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-06-2020), Sug-din (14-06-2020)

This made me smile me i hope it does you to:-

Last edited by flappinfanny; 14-06-2020 at 00:28.
    The People's Channel

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-06-2020), Sug-din (14-06-2020)

Good Morning All👋

Hope you’re all having a good weekend and it’s not too stormy in your part of the world.

Have to say I’m happier today as I’m going to see my partner at the end of next week for the first time since the end of March.👬

Take care everyone if you’re out and about.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-06-2020), Paul_Robs (14-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    I thought the Aaron/Cain two hander was much better than the Sam and Lydia one. It worked because both actors are very good.
    I think that the Aaron and Cain special episode was the best of the lot.

PS - Good afternoon everyone. I hope everyone is keeping well.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 21-06-2020 at 18:22.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (25-06-2020)

Thread Information