Page 1314 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 31481412141264130413121313131413151316132413641414 ... LastLast
Results 13,131 to 13,140 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I can’t believe that I’ve just come back from doing an evening grocery shop as I wanted something else more interesting to do as I’d read earlier on Twitter that Robron weren’t on tonight. If anybody did watch live, have I missed anything.
    Hi Don dont bother it wasnt worth it whats happened to Emmerdale ? i think JH+LS+KB have ruined it and if it goes on mybe Danny might think what the hell lest go to and mybe he leaves wit5h Rob and take Liv with them

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don dont bother it wasnt worth it whats happened to Emmerdale ? i think JH+LS+KB have ruined it and if it goes on mybe Danny might think what the hell lest go to and mybe he leaves wit5h Rob and take Liv with them
    Thanks Matty. I won’t bother wasting my time even ffwd through the eps tonight I’ll just not bother to watch at all. There just seems to be no real story to get interested in when our boys aren’t on. I’m not even sure if it was Ryan deciding to leave that the surrogacy storyline was shelved for a while or it could have been the three you mentioned just didn’t want to do that storyline involving two guys. Not that I want any of Roblivion to leave but if they do I’d rather they all left together as a full happy family unit. You never know maybe Isobel & Danny have both decided to move on for a while too with other projects. To be honest if they do go they can do what they want with Vanity because I won’t bother to watch their performances as they will never, no matter how hard they try, be anywhere near the chemistry of Robron.

Sorry for the long ramble. 😁

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-06-2019)

Press spoilers for the week beginning Monday, 08/07/19.

Monday 8th.
    Robert attempts to influence Diane, Kerry is left feeling lonely and Eric decides to build bridges.

Tuesday 9th - 7pm.
    Kerry is given the wrong impression, Diane and Victoria ramp up their plans and Amy is unsettled.

Wednesday 10th.
    Nate makes an accusation, Diane reveals the full story to Eric and Kerry attempts to make amends.

Thursday 11th - 7pm.
    Robert becomes despondent following recent events and David is cagey about some news.

Thursday 11th - 8pm.
    Andrea lends a sympathetic ear, Robert continues his mission, and Will confronts Dawn over her actions.

Friday 12th
    Debbie offers a second chance and Moira implores Cain to make amends. Meanwhile, a furious Pete demands an explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Press spoilers for the week beginning Monday, 08/07/19.

Monday 8th.
    Robert attempts to influence Diane, Kerry is left feeling lonely and Eric decides to build bridges.

Tuesday 9th - 7pm.
    Kerry is given the wrong impression, Diane and Victoria ramp up their plans and Amy is unsettled.

Wednesday 10th.
    Nate makes an accusation, Diane reveals the full story to Eric and Kerry attempts to make amends.

Thursday 11th - 7pm.
    Robert becomes despondent following recent events and David is cagey about some news.

Thursday 11th - 8pm.
    Andrea lends a sympathetic ear, Robert continues his mission, and Will confronts Dawn over her actions.

Friday 12th
    Debbie offers a second chance and Moira implores Cain to make amends. Meanwhile, a furious Pete demands an explanation.
    Thanks yet again for the spoilers Eddy👋

I know I should be concerned about Vic’x situation but I’m sorry I’m not. All i’m feeling is that they are doing the same with Robert in this as they did when PD was around and that is that it’s the only time he gets a mention or makes an appearance when Vic is on screen. Ryan deserves to have screentime in his own right not as a support to someone else’s storyline. Unless that someone is Aaron or Liv. Sorry yet again for moaning.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-06-2019)

I enjoyed tonight's episode, despite the fact that there was no Aaron and/or Robert. Many of my favourites were heavily featured, including Bernice, Chas, Eric, Faith, Harriet and Paddy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I enjoyed tonight's episode, despite the fact that there was no Aaron and/or Robert. Many of my favourites were heavily featured, including Bernice, Chas, Eric, Faith, Harriet and Paddy.

Haven’t watched yet, may do over the next couple of days..

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and it doesn’t get too hot. 👋🙂

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-06-2019)

Monday 1st July video preview.

Paddy celebrates his 50th birthday in the Woolpack as Victoria is accosted by Lee's mum. Aaron, Robert and Liv are featured.

https://twitter.com/xloucliftonx/sta...98788017319936

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (01-07-2019)

Emmerdale articles in this week's TV Mag.

These are mainly Victoria related, though there are other things covered.

https://twitter.com/robrondiaries/st...82281942847488

Hi Fellow Fans im about to watch classic Emmerdale now and then watch as time go by which i taped on Drama eariler

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Fans im about to watch classic Emmerdale now and then watch as time go by which i taped on Drama eariler
    Hi there. I'm watching old Simpsons episodes. I have my favourites saved up! Then, I have an episode of Poirot that I have recorded. It's actually one that I have not seen before. I'm really looking forward to it.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Perdita (29-06-2019), Sug-din (01-07-2019)

Thread Information