Page 1313 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 31381312131263130313111312131313141315132313631413 ... LastLast
Results 13,121 to 13,130 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Well I’m afraid I don’t really know what happened on ED tonight as I ffwd through 99% of it as I was not interested enough in most of the characters that were on. It’s looking more and more like I won’t be bothering to watch much after Ryan leaves, if he does go.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty 👋

The Robron scenes were good and the football match stuff was quite funny in places but if possible I would fast forward through all the seige stuff at Marlons stuff, it was very poor.

The boys looked good and seeing Aaron in his shorts was a bonus and the looks that Robert was giving him.
    Hi Don thaks for that i will im glad Jamie and Kim are getting along atm i know you not a fan Of her`s but i always liked here and even o the classic Emmerdale she`s ok but Robron will be fine im sure and you never know Emmerdale could surprise us soon ive just got that feeling

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-06-2019), Sug-din (26-06-2019)

Well I’m afraid I don’t really know what happened on ED tonight as I ffwd through 99% of it as I was not interested enough in most of the characters that were on. It’s looking more and more like I won’t be bothering to watch much after Ryan leaves, if he does go.
    Hi Don i will with you 100% but stay postive thats what im doing yeah like i said if he goes i wont watch it anymore theres nobody in there atm and no s/l`s yeah and i think the 3 producers have ruined it and ther be only Aaron left yeah or will he go with him and Liv could leave too ? we all have to wait and see its just a pity that wasnt a statment yeah and like a few rumours floating around that this surrgacy will be back on track soon

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-06-2019), Sug-din (26-06-2019)

Hi Fellow Fans of topic ive thinking about Vic mum ? ive been watching classic Emmerdale and is it Sarah Sugden that is her mum ? that Andy set fire to the barn what she was in ? let me know kind reguards matty

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Fans of topic ive thinking about Vic mum ? ive been watching classic Emmerdale and is it Sarah Sugden that is her mum ? that Andy set fire to the barn what she was in ? let me know kind reguards matty
    Hi Matty - that’s right Sarah was Victoria’s real Mother and Robert is her half brother as was Jackie Merrick and Andy was her adopted brother.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-06-2019)

Hi Matty - that’s right Sarah was Victoria’s real Mother and Robert is her half brother as was Jackie Merrick and Andy was her adopted brother.
    ah thanx Don i like the first Sarah yeah did like the 2nd one yeah the first 1 was played by Melaine Howard and then be Aalison Shipo yeah and what did you think of few posts i posted yesterday?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-06-2019)

Well, very sadly, I am slowly reaching the same conclusion.

To continue watching Emmerdale, there have to be a good number of characters that you care about. For me, there are not. Even worse, there are very few story lines that are not easy to predict.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

To continue watching Emmerdale, there have to be a good number of characters that you care about. For me, there are not. Even worse, there are very few story lines that are not easy to predict.
    Hi Eddy i argee what did you think of my few poste i posted yesterday? and tonight first ep was a waste and i bet the 2nd one will be too i think ED has gone down and thats down to LS+JH+KB theu have ruined it and to think that vanity can ever take over from what our Robron is they are out of there minds and if Ryan/Robert leaves i wont wnatch again and if they kill him or even something stupid then thats it

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

I can’t believe that I’ve just come back from doing an evening grocery shop as I wanted something else more interesting to do as I’d read earlier on Twitter that Robron weren’t on tonight. If anybody did watch live, have I missed anything.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-06-2019)

Hi Everybody what a load tripe if thats what we got to put with from now on what have JH+LS+KB done they ruined it rubbish s/l`s if thats the way Emmerdale is heading towards then mybe Danny might and just leave if and when Rob leaves thye might just leave togther and take Liv with them and if for 1 minute that Vanity can take over from our Robron then they need there heads looking at

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-06-2019), Sug-din (27-06-2019)

Thread Information