Page 714 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2146146647047127137147157167247648141214 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

nice to see the boyz even if Aaron only briefly but the more Robert bonds with Seb its just more and more obvs that he's not the father and will be heartbroken when he finds out

the Moira stuff just seems all rather underdone somehow

as for Gerry's fone its even more ridiculous and will be spun out for ages as well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-01-2018)

Have to say apart from a shirtlessI didn’t really enjoy the episode tonight.
    as the struggling Father wishing for PD to recover is not a thing I really want to see.
    The scene with andwas a bit abrupt - wether it’s because is supposed to be seen as not sleeping and is being short tempered but seemed really quite caring but no signs of them wanting to be back together in any way. Not even a tender look between them.

Carriet seems more and more forced as a couple.

Lachlan seems to have recovered remarkably quickly from a punctured lung.

I only hope they don’t drag this out for months or it is going to be painful to watch and I was hoping that things may have moved on a bit better tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    nice to see the boyz even if Aaron only briefly but the more Robert bonds with Seb its just more and more obvs that he's not the father and will be heartbroken when he finds out

the Moira stuff just seems all rather underdone somehow

as for Gerry's fone its even more ridiculous and will be spun out for ages as well
    The thing with the phone was daft - it was far too obvious that the message would be lost before it was even heard. I know the screen would break but surely it should still be able to function!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (15-01-2018), Paul_Robs (15-01-2018)

I’ve changed my view on that scene between Robron there was a lot of caring going on - was trying not to burden with his problems coping with Seb and was showing concern for after what had happened. He did go straight to when he walked in the door to see if he was ok. They do care so much about each other’s feelings.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (16-01-2018), Paul_Robs (15-01-2018)

evening robroners

not sure either of the boyz are in tonite's ep as it seems there's a lot of Moira and Cain stuff

still will watch in case of any nice little looks or words between them like last nite

hope you all keeping warm theres snow on the way here from fionn

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-01-2018)

Evening fellow Robroners just hold on in there we have our maxines reunion ep coming up soon and it will be amaznig and eletric and it be well worth it and of course something must happen soon for that to happen so there`s lots over the few weeks to get us there and i think PD will be out the picture whats the point yeah just mybe just before she dies she tells dr ploty its not Rob`s but cant tell Rob its private between patinet yeah so there be lots of Robron coming up yeah and mybe somelovely momment leading upto to the reunion

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-01-2018), Sug-din (16-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    evening robroners

not sure either of the boyz are in tonite's ep as it seems there's a lot of Moira and Cain stuff

still will watch in case of any nice little looks or words between them like last nite

hope you all keeping warm theres snow on the way here from fionn

Hi Micheal👋
    Well that was a fairly disjointed episode I thought - typical of Sharon Marshall’s writing.
    No boys in, but Robert did warrant a mention and one good thing was that Chas didn’t seem totally against Robert after what had happened - hopefully a good sign.
    I’m getting dizzy with Cain, is he in love with Harriet or is he in love with Moira? He changes every episode.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal��
    Well that was a fairly disjointed episode I thought - typical of Sharon Marshall’s writing.
    No boys in, but Robert did warrant a mention and one good thing was that Chas didn’t seem totally against Robert after what had happened - hopefully a good sign.
    I’m getting dizzy with Cain, is he in love with Harriet or is he in love with Moira? He changes every episode.
    If you consider her writing disjointed, you might find it either worse to come or better as she has confirmed to be pregnant on This Morning ..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    If you consider her writing disjointed, you might find it either worse to come or better as she has confirmed to be pregnant on This Morning ..
    Thanks for that bit of information. 👍

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-01-2018), Perdita (16-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for that bit of information. 👍
    Hi Don cant wait for this eletric Reunion yeah and our Maxine will do us proud and it be amazing and well worth it yeah btw what did you think of last post? matty x

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-01-2018)

Thread Information