Page 943 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 44384389393394194294394494595399310431443 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,430 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I could be wrong, but it looks as if Aaron and Robert will not be back on our tv screens until about early July. Dasnny and Ryan were on holiday.
    Hi Eddy you could be right but im say end of june or the start of July what do you think the could be a reason for Rob to stay behind? its over twitter and posters saying that he staying behind to plainning the wedding and working on his propseaul to Aaron when he gets back

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2018), Sug-din (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Eddy you could be right but im say end of june or the start of July what do you think the could be a reason for Rob to stay behind? its over twitter and posters saying that he staying behind to plainning the wedding and working on his propseaul to Aaron when he gets back
    I think that Aaron was sent away so that he is not in the village to support Chas and Paddy in their baby story. Robert remaining is a puzzle to me because Ryan Hawley was on holiday and unavailable for even longer than Danny Miller.

I don't think it's about the wedding, not yet anyway.

I could be wrong, but it looks as if Aaron and Robert will not be back on our tv screens until about early July. Dasnny and Ryan were on holiday.
    That’s a long time. Robron video rewatches on the horizon I can see as there’s really not too much that makes you want to watch some of the other storylines that are going on at the moment.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2018)

does the road trip include visiting liv's mother

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    does the road trip include visiting liv's mother
    I may be wrong but I don't think so. I just remember a visit to Lisa being mentioned.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-06-2018)

I think that Aaron was sent away so that he is not in the village to support Chas and Paddy in their baby story. Robert remaining is a puzzle to me because Ryan Hawley was on holiday and unavailable for even longer than Danny Miller.

We’ll be lucky if there’s even a mention of Robert over the next few weeks as his immediate family don’t seem to be bothered if he exists or not some of the time and to be honest I’d rather not hear a certain blond person mention him if we can help it. So I’d rather just imagine him working hard and having quiet nights in looking after Seb and missing the family members that do love and care about him.

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Seb/Lily doesn’t even appear during the time that Robron are off screen.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2018)

I may be wrong but I don't think so. I just remember a visit to Lisa being mentioned.
    Yes you right Eddy a trip round Scotland and visit Lisa then come back i still say in a month

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2018), Sug-din (13-06-2018)

Hi Eddy the only reason and i think what Posters on twitter could be thinking what Ryan talked about on TM and at the soap awards that something will be said and talked about in a few weeks time and Danny said something like that to so im guessing something going to happen when Robron are back in the village

I enjoyed the scene with Graham talking to Jacob and Leanne (?), and the one with Jacob and her. The Aaron and Robert scenes were great, so lovely and sweet. Though I'm puzzled about why all 3 of them didn't go.

I hated the rest of tonight's episode, especially Debola.
    I think it's Leanna, I have noted the strange rhyme that creates. Leanna Cavanagh

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrfreeman For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2018)

Press centre spoilers for June 25th to 29th.

25th - Cain gets some troubling news. Moira receives a surprise visitor. Bob and Laurel are anxious. (One hour episode.)

26th - Moira reflects on the pain of her past. David gets his hopes up. Ross overreacts. (One hour episode.)

27th - No Emmerdale episode.

28th - No Emmerdale episode.

29th - Kerry gets desperate. Rhona is contrite. Cain's plan backfires. (Half an hour episode.)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-06-2018)

Thread Information