Page 627 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1275275776176256266276286296376777271127 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Just watched and enjoyed it tonight.

I liked the Robron scene they were friendly, honest and chatty/bantering, it was a little odd that Aaron was quite comfortable with Seb being next to him after the scene recently in the pub where he could not stay in the same room or even look at him. I saw in Aaron him accepting Robert as a Dad its now just whether he will accept Robert in his life. I think Aaron will just be amazed at the lengths Robert has gone to with his scheming but I don't think anything will surprise him, even the fake Lawrence ONS as Aaron gave the impression he thought Robert would sleep with Lawrence to get what he wants.

Robert saying he has changed is getting so stale now its covered in mould, I think we all agree the ONS/Baby storyline has been dreadful and unnecessary, Robert didn't need a second redemption he did that before with Aaron and this whole year has been IM making his mark and making Robron.

I am sorry but EH just does not sell any scene to me she lacks the passion and delivery skills for this type of drama, I am sure she is lovely but she in he wrong role and this has exaggerated the horrendous nature of the story.

Overall a good watch, lets hope Ryan, Louise and John + Thomas get most of the dramatic dialogue and scenes so the next two weeks delivers (did I read PD disappears soon for a while which will be a bonus).
    Hi Paul yes i heard that to Mybe she comes back with prove that Rob not the father lol or even better dont come at all ive been thinking with the whites all going Jan i supose Rob would be sort of involved for when they leave and when they gone our Robron can get back to be being a couple again and working on there proper wedding and its sounds like our Maxine has 3-4 eps in Jan and i bet she has written a Robron Ep shes the only one to get the vey best from Robron and our Danny_Ryan always makes it wonderful like her last eps in May so Paul hold in there its will all work in the end and i bet we have a little kiss for the Robron special and just like you said the reunion had better be eletric just like Danny said and they woe to us fans to do that

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (22-11-2017)

i think lawry beats up rob cause he don't want him and never did

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-11-2017), tammyy2j (22-11-2017)

I don't have much of an opinion about tonight. It was ok but the whole dramatic reveal and confrontation was so lacklustre. As for banning Robert from seeing HER son it's just typical of soaps using children as tools and weapons.

The Robron scene was silly, that is 2 days in a row now Aaron has walked up to Robert and started talking to him about Seb when only the day previously Aaron was so hurt he couldn't stay in the same room...doesn't make sense. It's bad writing/storytelling.

I hope to god Christmas is worth it but my current feeling is Christmas + wedding isn't worth this much hassle, character damage, relationship damage, the boredom at times, the frustration, *insert whatever else* etc.

Just watched and enjoyed it tonight.

I liked the Robron scene they were friendly, honest and chatty/bantering, it was a little odd that Aaron was quite comfortable with Seb being next to him after the scene recently in the pub where he could not stay in the same room or even look at him. I saw in Aaron him accepting Robert as a Dad its now just whether he will accept Robert in his life. I think Aaron will just be amazed at the lengths Robert has gone to with his scheming but I don't think anything will surprise him, even the fake Lawrence ONS as Aaron gave the impression he thought Robert would sleep with Lawrence to get what he wants.

Robert saying he has changed is getting so stale now its covered in mould, I think we all agree the ONS/Baby storyline has been dreadful and unnecessary, Robert didn't need a second redemption he did that before with Aaron and this whole year has been IM making his mark and making Robron. :crying:

I am sorry but EH just does not sell any scene to me she lacks the passion and delivery skills for this type of drama, I am sure she is lovely but she in he wrong role and this has exaggerated the horrendous nature of the story.

Overall a good watch, lets hope Ryan, Louise and John + Thomas get most of the dramatic dialogue and scenes so the next two weeks delivers (did I read PD disappears soon for a while which will be a bonus).
    hi paul

sure agree with that and just a crazy thought cos I bit bored but I wonder how it would have been if EH had played Chrissie and LM had played Rebecca

Out of interest since i've seen quite a bit of discussion about it but are you sold on the instant love Robert has for Seb? Do you believe it or buy it?

I saw a comment on tumblr that some fans are not buying it because they just don't like the story or Robert/Seb association etc. I found myself agreeing with this ask because to me it does look like people are determined to hate Seb and hate Robert's scenes. For me i can't wish Seb to be gone to fix Robron or whatever that wont work for me, if Seb goes then Robert at least needs some contact because i feel strongly about fathers rights and a child right to have 2 or more parents who love and care for them.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 21-11-2017 at 22:00.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Out of interest since i've seen quite a bit of discussion about it but are you sold on the instant love Robert has for Seb? Do you believe it or buy it?

I saw a comment on tumblr that some fans are not buying it because they just don't like the story or Robert/Seb association etc. I found myself agreeing with this ask because to me it does look like people are determined to hate Seb and hate Robert's scenes. For me i can't wish Seb to be gone to fix Robron or whatever that wont work for me, if Seb goes then Robert at least needs some contact because i feel strongly about fathers rights and a child right to have 2 or more parents who love and care for them.
    I can believe that there can be instant love once a child appears and that there should be equal contact with the parents. I think the problem I’ve got with it is that I would find it easier to accept if it was 100% definite that the baby was Roberts and obviously his Mother had been a better or different character. If that makes sense.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (23-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I can believe that there can be instant love once a child appears and that there should be equal contact with the parents. I think the problem I’ve got with it is that I would find it easier to accept if it was 100% definite that the baby was Roberts and obviously his Mother had been a better or different character. If that makes sense.
    I agree Don, I think if the child is born and you think it is yours then you could easily feel a strong bond, its your flesh and blood, I think Robert's conflict is he loves Aaron and really didn't want a baby under those circumstances, if Robron had done a baby story or a surrogate mother the it would have been much better but RG I do think you could feel bonded and attached if you think it is your child.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (23-11-2017), Sug-din (22-11-2017)

Interesting article:-

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-...ecial-episode/

I'd like it be Val actually

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (23-11-2017), TaintedLove (23-11-2017)

Thanks for the link. I thought Val might have been one of the options.

I’m ok with all the possibilities except for the aged Sebastian one, for selfish reasons that I would much rather PD did not appear in the Christmas episode.

It will be interesting to see how this episode plays out.

I think it could be a grown up Seb

Thread Information