Page 626 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1265265766166246256266276286366767261126 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I have no sympathy for PD at all - she deserved every single thing that happened to her.

Robert just get out of there and leave them all to just fight amongst themselves.

How many times is she going to say My Son before she lets it slip that it isn’t Roberts - even if you are angry with the other parent of your child you say Our Son - just saying.

Both our boys looking good tonight.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (21-11-2017)

Hi everybody that was a good ep and last they found out about Rugtress bonds and what did PD do slap Rob and told he used the whites to get his hands on HF thats 2 faced she used a very upset and used Rob when he was feeling down and a drunk Rob to have a ONS when our Rob was so upset about Aaron i cant wait for the downfall of the whites dont they know what they done? framing Andy for a crime he didnt comit Chrisse brought down the helicopter when she set fire to the caniister and resulting in 2 deaths

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-11-2017)

Hi everybody i think we are in for lots more Robron scenes over the few weeks and from Jan and our Maxine has 3-5 eps coming up in Jan and i bet ED+IM will give her the Job to get them back togther and i think when Rob get battered next week he will rey to move with Alex but cant do it becuse hes still loves Rob and will be the one to look after him and it wil all start in the xmas day special and another thing please ED+IM get that DNA test now when PD said to Rob he wont see Sev again and now he hasnet a father come on Rob get that Test now

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I have no sympathy for PD at all - she deserved every single thing that happened to her.

Robert just get out of there and leave them all to just fight amongst themselves.

How many times is she going to say My Son before she lets it slip that it isn’t Roberts - even if you are angry with the other parent of your child you say Our Son - just saying.

Both our boys looking good tonight.
    hi Don they do and when Aaron walked away the look on our Rob`s face said it all hes lost without his true love and he misses him and the thought on his face he lost his true the only person who he loves so much and mybe Rob goes into depression if he thinks Aaron has moved on when he catches His Aaron kissng Alex mybe he thinks life its worth living and do something silly

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-11-2017)

Just asking a general question here guys. Lydia hoovered up sawdust from the living room floor - how is this possible if Lachlan is in the attic and they don’t live in a bungalow? Or am I just making myself look as stupid as PD?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Just asking a general question here guys. Lydia hoovered up sawdust from the living room floor - how is this possible if Lachlan is in the attic and they don’t live in a bungalow? Or am I just making myself look as stupid as PD?
    hi don

could it be where he put a camera between the celling and floor above?

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi everybody i think we are in for lots more Robron scenes over the few weeks and from Jan and our Maxine has 3-5 eps coming up in Jan and i bet ED+IM will give her the Job to get them back togther and i think when Rob get battered next week he will rey to move with Alex but cant do it becuse hes still loves Rob and will be the one to look after him and it wil all start in the xmas day special and another thing please ED+IM get that DNA test now when PD said to Rob he wont see Sev again and now he hasnet a father come on Rob get that Test now
    hi matty

I like that scene in the street cos they were very grown up

agree I think we'll get more in the build up to Christmas

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

could it be where he put a camera between the celling and floor above?
    Well done - I never thought of that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (21-11-2017)

Just watched and enjoyed it tonight.

I liked the Robron scene they were friendly, honest and chatty/bantering, it was a little odd that Aaron was quite comfortable with Seb being next to him after the scene recently in the pub where he could not stay in the same room or even look at him. I saw in Aaron him accepting Robert as a Dad its now just whether he will accept Robert in his life. I think Aaron will just be amazed at the lengths Robert has gone to with his scheming but I don't think anything will surprise him, even the fake Lawrence ONS as Aaron gave the impression he thought Robert would sleep with Lawrence to get what he wants.

Robert saying he has changed is getting so stale now its covered in mould, I think we all agree the ONS/Baby storyline has been dreadful and unnecessary, Robert didn't need a second redemption he did that before with Aaron and this whole year has been IM making his mark and making Robron.

I am sorry but EH just does not sell any scene to me she lacks the passion and delivery skills for this type of drama, I am sure she is lovely but she in he wrong role and this has exaggerated the horrendous nature of the story.

Overall a good watch, lets hope Ryan, Louise and John + Thomas get most of the dramatic dialogue and scenes so the next two weeks delivers (did I read PD disappears soon for a while which will be a bonus).

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-11-2017), Sug-din (21-11-2017)

Yes Paul. You did read that PD disappears, it’s supposed to be next Tuesday or Wednesday I think - we know she’ll probably be back but at least it might make some of the scenes that follow more bearable.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-11-2017)

Thread Information