Page 624 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1245245746146226236246256266346747241124 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Micheal i wouldnt take to much notice of all these new spoilers it will mean nothing in the long run and whats more this will prove to aaron how much hes still loves Rob and still wants him this Alex thing is that he trys to move on like that he did with Fynn but he coulnt do it becuse he still wanted Jackson and this tome will be the same he still wants Rob who he loves and will suport him and this xmas speaicl will start them getting back on track
    hi matty

no not bothered about any kissing scenes cos it will just make Robert and Aaron both realise its only each other they want

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-11-2017)

Not going to say much about tonight’s ep or anything else just now as I’m sorry guys I’m not in a very good mood at the moment.
    Don’t know what PD said as I turned the sound off.
    Really thought the boys looked great in their scene together. White jumper - jeans - say no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Not going to say much about tonight’s ep or anything else just now as I’m sorry guys I’m not in a very good mood at the moment.
    Really thought the boys looked great in their scene together. White jumper - jeans - say no more.
    sorry to hear that don sending nice robron thoughts and dreams

I wasn't even going to watch tonite live as I'm bored with how this is dragging on

I know its all going to be fine for robron in the end but just wish it would hurry up

anyway still glad I did watch cos you're right jumper and jeans

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty

no not bothered about any kissing scenes cos it will just make Robert and Aaron both realise its only each other they want
    Hi Micheal im always postive where our Robron are its just IM and the writers who havent a clue how and what makes Robron work only our Maxine can do that and i hope she will be the one to get them back on track like i said and i think it was Paul said this reunion had better be eletric and owe to us fans that we wont be dissapointed otherwise they will lose to many viewers and ITV donet want that and yes IM will say Drama and agnst and push how far we can strench Robron but sometimes enough is enough and just let them be happy is that to much to ask for yeah and i did see pics of a batterd and bruised Rob on twiiter ove the w/e it looks bad yeah was this before or after we seen those pics of Danny+Lucy outside a hos early in nov? or is that something else we all know that they were all filming secens then so something much happen yeah mybe a week before xmas and both Danny+Ryan have been filming lots latley so its all looking good yeah and i think this xmas specila we be that start of them getting back on track and this year i bet we get a kiss and hug yeah and i think IM will give us fans something back to keep us onside

Hi Don ah dont give up i thought that a few weels ago but hold on in there and keep the faith we will have lovely Robron specail at xmas to look forward we know they dont back togther then or do they? we all know that somethimes ED+IM even likes tp tease us and nothing will happen and then it does but this time i say it will and i think this Alex will be nothing and aaron will soon realise its Rob who he wants and cant move on and Rob will do anything to get his husband and win him round and i hope it be our Maxine who does it shes the one who knows how Robron works

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (21-11-2017), Sug-din (20-11-2017)

Is Harriet really happy with Cain settling for her? Wow.....

I dislike how the show are suggesting Lachlan is acting this way because of Robert when that dirty little freak has been a weirdo for years just ask Alicia. It's not normal to say goodbye and then hide in the attic while your family are worried about you.

I liked Aaron smiling at getting rid of Lachlan but don't like the comparison of Robron and Lachlan/Belle fgs what rubbish.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 20-11-2017 at 19:49.

and what did you think of messgae i sent you FB? sorry if it as long messgae

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Is Harriet really happy with Cain settling for her? Wow.....

I dislike how the show are suggesting Lachlan is acting this way because of Robert when that dirty little freak has been a weirdo for years just ask Alicia. It's not normal to say goodbye and then hide in the attic while your family are worried about you.

I liked Aaron smiling at getting rid of Lachlan but don't like the comparison of Robron and Lachlan/Belle fgs what rubbish.
    Yes Belle comparing her and Lachlan to Robron was stretching things a little but she is young and fanciful and seemed troubled by it.

Lachlan is a great character actually to reek revenge across the Whites and Robron, he has always been unhinged and acted inappropriately so its very in keeping with how he has been written since he arrived. I also like that we don't get PD getting some sort of revenge, if we are very lucky she will come a cropper at the hands of Lucky.

I think Harriet's bar is set very low bless her.

Overall not a bad episode and sets up nicely for the rest of this week, I think I am trying to apply that lovely word 'context' with the A&A kiss and see how it plays out as many if the scenes have not been as anticipated.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (20-11-2017), EddyBee (20-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (21-11-2017), Sug-din (20-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Yes Belle comparing her and Lachlan to Robron was stretching things a little but she is young and fanciful and seemed troubled by it.

Lachlan is a great character actually to reek revenge across the Whites and Robron, he has always been unhinged and acted inappropriately so its very in keeping with how he has been written since he arrived. I also like that we don't get PD getting some sort of revenge, if we are very lucky she will come a cropper at the hands of Lucky.

I think Harriet's bar is set very low bless her.

Overall not a bad episode and sets up nicely for the rest of this week, I think I am trying to apply that lovely word 'context' with the A&A kiss and see how it plays out as many if the scenes have not been as anticipated.
    Very true Paul its ploty yeah for Aaron to know its Rob who he wants yeah ? and btw when do you think this hospital abouit Rob is going to be ? that when Danny+Lucy+Ryan were filming together ? is that the week before the xmas special? i think the Robron special will be them starting over yeah and mybe get a kiss this year yeah and i think they get back togther soon after yeah i know Danny it wont on xmas day thats be true but i think be after like i keep saying something must give leading up to xmas for anything for that to happen like you said EDF+IM must give us that eletric reunion for us fans to get back on track on Robron yeah and like Danny siad it will be and we wont be dissapointed whe we see it and i think we get a kiss this xmas day specail yeah becuse they delated the last years one

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (21-11-2017), Paul_Robs (20-11-2017)

Good Evening All

Creeping in embarrassed again!!

My bad mood from earlier was a culmination of a few things and actually most of them weren’t ED, PD & Robron related so I am sorry that you guys got the brunt of it.

Although I would rather some of the things that are coming up in the next few weeks weren’t going to happen there is nothing I or anyone else can do about it and we knew that there were going to be twists and turns and bumps in the road that our boys were going to have to get over before they got back to being together again.

At least we are starting to move ahead now after so many months of things seeming to drag on for ever and hopefully it means we will be in a better place when we eventually get to the end of this journey that we have all managed to stick together through and enjoy the good things that are to come.

I’m not promising that I won’t have another mini meltdown before this is over but I hope you will all put up with me if I do.

Thanks again guys.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (20-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (21-11-2017), Paul_Robs (21-11-2017)

Thread Information