Page 612 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1125125626026106116126136146226627121112 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Now there was a look of upset on PD’s face whensaid the only thing that matters is Seb. She didn’t like that.

Those boys together in a scene - it’s so sad to see them both so upset and still in love and apart like this.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (14-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Eveneing fellow Roberners do any of you think the more that Rob bonds and cares about baby Seb that when PD finds about Kath and what Rob has done she tells him hes not the father and we will see Rob fall apart and then this DNA and parteritry test will come into it? let me know what you think?
    I’m still holding out for Seb not to be his if I’m honest.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-11-2017)

Hiya my friends im angry PD should be so ashamed with herself she looked so smug and pleased with herself she has got whta wanted and split up our Robron she wanted Rob from the start and now she playing the victim and now the doting Mum you used Rob when is was drunk and was heatbroken that night and i cant wait when she finds what Rob be up to and what do you do is oh you not seing your son anymore you COW you knew how much Rob was in love with Aaron and have you ever said sorry for everything to done NO so come on ED+IM please get rid of all the whites and get our Robron together where they belong and i hope you wont let us down when our Robron do get back togther you owe the fans that it be eletric reunion other wise you have lost the faith of the Robron fandom

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Now there was a look of upset on PD’s face whensaid the only thing that matters is Seb. She didn’t like that.

Those boys together in a scene - it’s so sad to see them both so upset and still in love and apart like this.
    hi Don i argee our lost soulmates they so miss each other and are so much in love with other its so sad and i hope that when our Robron do back togther like what Maxine said in her ep back in May they are rubbish without one another and there love for each other will shine through and they will work it out and like Rob said he wants messed up with Aaron for ever

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hiya my friends im angry PD should be so ashamed with herself she looked so smug and pleased with herself she has got whta wanted and split up our Robron she wanted Rob from the start and now she playing the victim and now the doting Mum you used Rob when is was drunk and was heatbroken that night and i cant wait when she finds what Rob be up to and what do you do is oh you not seing your son anymore you COW you knew how much Rob was in love with Aaron and have you ever said sorry for everything to done NO so come on ED+IM please get rid of all the whites and get our Robron together where they belong and i hope you wont let us down when our Robron do get back togther you owe the fans that it be eletric reunion other wise you have lost the faith of the Robron fandom
    Hi Matty - I agree with everything you say here. 👍

I know it’s a cruel thing to say and I have never wished this on a character on a Soap before, but I really hope they are going to kill her off as soon as possible as there would always be the worry that if she just left the village that she might return some day in the future. I’m putting up with the scenes with her in at the moment as I’m holding out for her days being numbered and her so cosy family that she thinks she has withand the baby being taken away from her like she’s done to the Roblivion family, but at least we know that real love will win through in the end.

Not much to say about tonight, it was basically just a continuation of last nights episode with some recycled scenes.

I noticed there's a spoiler for thursday in RT which says something like 'Lachlan is infuriated by Robert backing down'. Anyone know what this is about? I sort of think Robert might decline the 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Not much to say about tonight, it was basically just a continuation of last nights episode with some recycled scenes.

I noticed there's a spoiler for thursday in RT which says something like 'Lachlan is infuriated by Robert backing down'. Anyone know what this is about? I sort of think Robert might decline the 10%.
    Already said what I thought about tonight. Just wish this as all over.
    Don’t know what that will be about with Lachlan &. I thought he’d already accepted the share, but I suppose he’ll not have signed anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Already said what I thought about tonight. Just wish this as all over.
    Don’t know what that will be about with Lachlan &. I thought he’d already accepted the share, but I suppose he’ll not have signed anything yet.
    He can give it back though or change his mind since it was only in yesterday's episode they decided to offer it to him anyway.

Something i forgot to mention earlier though. How ridiculous is Chas? She tells Aaron to watch the bar while she swans off to see Paddy and then when she gets back she expects Aaron to run things for her while she has a fumble with Paddy. Also not once has she or Paddy made a reference to this baby or asked Aaron about it. It's great she's not meddling but i feel it's a bit odd she's not made any comment at all.

Hey all, have come to say hi I didnt mind tonights ep at all. I thought it was setting things up for when it all goes pear shaped for Robert nicely. I dont get how some in the fandom struggle to see how had it not been for Aaron then Robert wouldnt have stepped up, hes doing this for his son but because Aaron made him see sense, his opinion is one that matters. He still hates the Whites but its for his sons sake he is being like this.
    Anyway, Im looking forward to whats coming up as I think things will take a turn at somepoint, they are still in eachothers orbits and not sniping at eachother and its all progress.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (14-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Hey all, have come to say hi I didnt mind tonights ep at all. I thought it was setting things up for when it all goes pear shaped for Robert nicely. I dont get how some in the fandom struggle to see how had it not been for Aaron then Robert wouldnt have stepped up, hes doing this for his son but because Aaron made him see sense, his opinion is one that matters. He still hates the Whites but its for his sons sake he is being like this.
    Anyway, Im looking forward to whats coming up as I think things will take a turn at somepoint, they are still in eachothers orbits and not sniping at eachother and its all progress.
    Hiya - nice to know you’re still there in the background. Hope we see you more regularly when all this White stuff is over. 👍

Thread Information