Page 285 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1852352752832842852862872953353857851285 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

[IMG][/IMG]

Welcome to the weekend 😁🎉

The next episode after tonights will be the start of the wedding

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (17-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    [img][/img]

welcome to the weekend 😁🎉

The next episode after tonights will be the start of the wedding

Cheers!! 🍾🍾🍷🍸

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (17-02-2017)

well now another place is actually going to be closed (or at least read only) on Tuesday the day after the event can you believe it

So there we go has already said it's not official but it makes them a family.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Well the build up to the wedding was rather underwhelming and poorbeing pushed out tonight really by everyone and he's the one that's going to be doing his best to make feel secure.

Paddy was annoying - the attitude was he's fine now come on Chas let's have some hanky panky and then he has the nerve to get annoyed with on Monday.

I was actually beginning to wonder if that scene with suggesting the wedding was actually going to be in it.

Our boys were looking great tonight.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Not that I don't have some sympathy for Liv, she is just a kid still at the end of the day but her lack of respect and gratitude not only to Aaron but Robert and Chas too is incredibly irritating to watch.

The lack of Robert this week and Robron as a couple has been poor planning/story lining/whatever.

Robert isn't even 'in' this story it's clearly Aaron's and Liv's.....He's a footnote at the end of the page. We've got Aaron's (rightly so) worries and we've had Liv's worries but not Robert's.

Could have done without Chas/Paddy though I suspect this is leading somewhere (either she gets pregnant from that or she and Paddy get together properly only for him to dump her or cheat with Rhona).

Also im mystified that if Robert even knows it's not official then WTF is Paddy acting like a **** next week?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So there we go has already said it's not official but it makes them a family.
    Of course I'm going to enjoy next week for what it is ... the comedy with Cain, all the lovey dovey stuff, the vows, the kisses, and seeing lots of Aaron and Robert as well as other favourite characters that will feature like Adam and Victoria.

However, I'm sorry to say, that is just not good enough for me. It really isn't. In fact I am quite upset. We have been deceived these last few months and there is no explanation that can stop me feeling that I've been treated badly and like a fool.

Also, why are they doing so? Why are Emmerdale treating their gay characters like this? It's so different to the way straight characters are treated when getting married. This makes me feel even worse.

What is the reason for this? You know what, I'm beginning not to care.

PS - Robert says it's not official in tonight's episode. So why have Emmerdale continued to promote a wedding since that scene was written? I'm just sick of it, something that I never thought I would say about a soap that I have watched for ever.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 17-02-2017 at 21:00.

After the waywas treated today it makes me feel more and more that if it's made legal I do no want Robert to change his names to Dingle!!

Negativity is rising in me again tonight so I'm going to disappear until later on as I want to look forward to next week and enjoy every scene out boys are in.

Just watched tonights episode, I actually thought it was OK, it showed concerns especially for Liv who feels is more vulnerable than .

It was Chas who told that would be worried about him as well so I think she was being nice to and it was lovely to see being totally serious about committing to , I suppose even with this being a commitment ceremony it is in front of everyone they both know so can hardly stray with all Dingle eyes watching.

Bring on Monday and the Robron LOVE
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 18-02-2017 at 00:12.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

angeldust (18-02-2017), Sug-din (18-02-2017)

Thread Information