Page 655 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1555556056456536546556566576657057551155 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Finally watched tonights episode after reading the comments, it really was not that bad Liv is being a typical teenager trying to handle things like a bull in a china shop, I am happy Aaron keeps telling her to stop doing it even though she doesn't listen.

Their chat in the cafe was very nice, warmth between them and Robert being mature and accepting of the current situation even if he isn't happy about it.

If we hadn't had these rather vague but demotivating comments today I think the mood would have been quite buoyant, as it is IM is destroying rather than boinging back Robron or their very large fandom - what a fool.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-12-2017), Sug-din (06-12-2017)

Is it rude to suggest that PD views Alfie's various scenes tonight and takes some detailed notes and tips.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 06-12-2017 at 22:57.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-12-2017), Sug-din (06-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Is it rude to suggest that PD views Alfie's various scenes tonight and takes some details notes and tips.
    I think you're allowed that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (06-12-2017)

Is it rude to suggest that PD views Alfie's various scenes tonight and takes some detailed notes and tips.
    That sounds like a very sensible suggestion to me - a lot could be learned from them. 🙂

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-12-2017)

What gets me is when magazines published interviews with IainM stating such grand things (Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has revealed plans for a “weird” Christmas Day episode, which will bring show favourites Robert Sugden and Aaron Dingle closer together) and then we see the current limited spoilers and PD/DrPlot situation no wonder people go crazy and he may wonder why people are rude about him, he knows how passionate the fandom is, he does and should know better.

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/emmerdale...as-day-495887/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-12-2017)

What gets me is when magazines published interviews with IainM stating such grand things (Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has revealed plans for a “weird” Christmas Day episode, which will bring show favourites Robert Sugden and Aaron Dingle closer together) and then we see the current limited spoilers and PD/DrPlot situation no wonder people go crazy and he may wonder why people are rude about him, he knows how passionate the fandom is, he does and should know better.

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/emmerdale...as-day-495887/
    It’s got to the point now that nobody will believe a word he says in any interviews or articles.

I find it amusing that when the daft McCain's pre/post clips come on, it makes me think that is how IainM and the story liners work, bowls of chips on the table and a bunch of monkeys bowing to their baboon leader's insane ideas .........

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-12-2017)

I find it amusing that when the daft McCain's pre/post clips come on, it makes me think that is how IainM and the story liners work, bowls of chips on the table and a bunch of monkeys bowing to their baboon leader's insane ideas .........
    Some of the ideas that they discuss in those adverts make more sense than some of the things they show on screen.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-12-2017)

I find it interesting that looking back at ...

1: the TV Choice Awards back on Monday 4th September in the Red Carpet Press Interviews with Danny Miller and Ryan Hawley NOT once was Rebecca or her baby mentioned for up coming story lines{including during the Sharon Marshall ITV This Morning red carpet interview} and all Danny and Ryan kept telling Press & Media on that night is that they were waiting on 2nd Wedding News from Higher Up's at Emmerdale HQ

2: on 12th September during the Emmerdale Press & Media event filming for the Bonfire Night episode Iain McLeod told everyone from the press that there would be a reunion between Aaron & Robert in the autumn of 2017 and there would be a 2nd wedding at some point in 2018. {now the reunion has been delayed & pushed back until 2018}

all video Interviews for TV Choice Awards Red Carpet Interviews are all on YouTube and the press event for 12th September the emmerdale bonfire night interviews are all tweets sent out by journalists on the night.

I'm also speculating that I also think that Rebecca turns back up in the village on Christmas Day and hears about Robert being in hospital, then Rebecca confesses her plans on 28th December and then I think she's gone again by 1st January.

I'm also speculating that I also think that the Mystery Character that Robert Sugden causes an exit for in January 2018 is Dr Alex Mason. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-...n-mystery-exit

I'm also speculating that I also think the spoiler ''Reality hits home for one villager'' in Emmerdale for Friday 5th January 2018 is 1 of 4 options below ...

Option 1: Aaron realizes he still loves and wants Robert

Option 2: Liv realizes that Aaron is still in love with Robert

Option 3: Dr Alex Mason realizes that Aaron used him for a kiss, lead him on and is actually not into him and does not want to be with him at all

Option 4: Rebecca White realizes that Aaron still loves Robert and Robert still loves Aaron and she won't get the happily ever after family unit she so badly wanted with Robert since before she arrived in the village

Morning my fellow Robroners we have to stay postive these new vauge new spoliers we had really dont realy mean much untill it the eps are aired i still we will get something good to come out it and i still say DR Alex wont be around for long and i say Aaron himself will realise that he still loves Rob and then we will get our Robron a slow way back for this electric reunion that Danny said and they owe to us fans to get them back like Danny said they wouldnt get back togther at xmas i think we knew that deep down but our Robron are getting back together in 2018 so just hold in there its going to happen Robron have a been through lost over the last 3 years and this hick up is no different and both Danny+Ryan have been filming lots lately since they filmed the xmas special so something going to happen #TeamRobron

Thread Information