Page 1227 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 22772711271177121712251226122712281229123712771327 ... LastLast
Results 12,261 to 12,270 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Debbie, Kerry & Maya need to leave soon, they are all annoying in their own way.

Does Vanessa have to poke her nose into everyone’s relationship - guess that’s what you get for dating one of TPTB in real life, it means you get as many scenes as possible, even if it doesn’t concern you.

Really like Liv scenes just a shame I’ve gone off Jacob they could have been such a good couple under normal circumstances.

hi don

you know I think they still might be in time

liv might be the one person who understands and is there for him when it all comes out cos even david will prob find it hard to forgive him at the start and might even blame him at the beginning

maya is cunning woman and might even say it was all Jacob coming on to her

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-02-2019), Sug-din (26-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

you know I think they still might be in time

liv might be the one person who understands and is there for him when it all comes out cos even david will prob find it hard to forgive him at the start and might even blame him at the beginning

maya is cunning woman and might even say it was all Jacob coming on to her
    Hi Micheal👋

You’re right they could end up together, it’s only Maya’s manipulation tactics that are bringing Jacob down at present and Liv is a bright young lady she may get to the bottom of this before anyone else.👍

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don very true and by the way what did you thinhk of last few posts i done today? matty 2 about our Robron and the others aboy Debbie+cain?
    Hi Mattyyou’re right our boys will shine in this surrogacy story and will overcome any drama that is put in their way and hopefully Maxine brings it to the conclusion in her usual style for our boys.

Debbie is really annoying me, they seem to have completely forgotten the dreadful things she has done to her family over the years and recently also - she has to stop this poor hard done by angelelic act it’s just beeen done to death. Kerry wants to shut up too as she’s not a very good role model either and wants to keep her mouth shut.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Debbie, Kerry & Maya need to leave soon, they are all annoying in their own way.

Does Vanessa have to poke her nose into everyone’s relationship - guess that’s what you get for dating one of TPTB in real life, it means you get as many scenes as possible, even if it doesn’t concern you.

Really like Liv scenes just a shame I’ve gone off Jacob they could have been such a good couple under normal circumstances.
    who is vanessa actress "dating"?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    who is vanessa actress "dating"?
    I think its Kate Brooks yeah

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-02-2019), Sug-din (26-02-2019)

is tonight worth watching please?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    is tonight worth watching please?
    Evening Paul👋
    Personally I wouldn’t bother - wish I hadn’t. Too much Debbie being the poor victim that no one cares about and blaming Cain for making everyone’s life a misery. Kerry supposedly caring about her grandson being looked after by his evil Father and reporting him to the authorities. Maya giving the evil, jealousy eyes to Jacob as he was getting close to Liv. Vanessa interfering in Pete & Rhona relationship. It’s up to you but that’s the gist of it as I saw it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-02-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (28-02-2019)

Morning everybody come on now lets all stay postive and the faith we all knew we have some little Drama along the with this surracgy s/l but the end game is the baby they want and yes i dont the old Aaron woulndt go behind anybodys back to get what they want that was the old Rob yeah but its seems Aaron do say to his husband in the end like i said i think we could have a patter of ting feet around SSW2109 or mybe xmas whats my fellow fans think? matty

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-02-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (28-02-2019), Sug-din (27-02-2019)

Morning everybody come on now lets all stay postive and the faith we all knew we have some little Drama along the with this surracgy s/l but the end game is the baby they want and yes i dont the old Aaron woulndt go behind anybodys back to get what they want that was the old Rob yeah but its seems Aaron do say to his husband in the end like i said i think we could have a patter of ting feet around SSW2109 or mybe xmas whats my fellow fans think? matty
    hi matty

youre right and if there wasn't some drama the sugrogacy sl would be over quick and we'd have less of the guyz and more of other rubbish

also we know that these spoilers are often not exactly what actually happens

we'll stay with it and see but its all going to be good in the end for robron

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-02-2019), Sug-din (27-02-2019)

Hi Matty👋
    There was bound to be some drama added into this storyline but hopefully, they’ll do it correctly and not add too many things into it just for dramas sake. I think that maybe by Xmas there may be a baby but perhaps SSW is just a bit short of time for a baby birth. Whatever they do I’m sure aryan & Danny will do it brilliantly and hopefully Maxine will have a hand in the writing of it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-02-2019)

Thread Information