Page 904 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 40480485489490290390490590691495410041404 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,040 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I think they wanted to show the aftermath and effect this attack has on a victim and family and friends... think Corrie have done a much better job with Bethany's grooming and of course David's recent storylines, Kylie's murder and his rape ... Emmerdale have got too many storylines involved with Ross's attack, in my opinion, the Dingles, Joseph Tate, Graham... I have lost interest now and do no longer care what happens when Ross finds out the truth ...
    it should have been a good storyline instead now all about epic non love story of debbie and joe

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (22-05-2018), tammyy2j (22-05-2018)

Scans from the new soap mags, pics and spoilers.

They're here. Click this.

With thanks to emmaamags twitter.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (22-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Scans from the new soap mags, pics and spoilers.

They're here. Click this.

With thanks to emmaamags twitter.
    Thanks again for link Eddy. 👋

I have to say that nothing really makes me feel, I must watch that. Even this Charity flashback thing - the storyline seems to have just ground to a halt a bit and does feel a bit like we’ve been there before. No mention of the boys either. Shouldn’t really judge it before it airs though as it may turn out to be really good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks again for link Eddy. ��

I have to say that nothing really makes me feel, I must watch that. Even this Charity flashback thing - the storyline seems to have just ground to a halt a bit and does feel a bit like we’ve been there before. No mention of the boys either. Shouldn’t really judge it before it airs though as it may turn out to be really good.
    Good morning.

I agree with you. There's not a lot there that excites me, though the Charity stuff interests me to a certain extent, especially if Vanessa is not involved. Also, it's good to learn that Liv is about to be released from prison and from that awful story line.

A large part of the problem that I am now having with Emmedale generally is that they are releasing too many spoilers, with too much detail, far too far in advance. They must stop doing this. What is the point of watching if the viewers already know everything? They did it with the Gerry/Lachlan stuff last week and I hated it.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 22-05-2018 at 12:32. Reason: spelling

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Good morning.

I agree with you. There's not a lot there that excites me, though the Charity stuff interests me to a certain extent, especially if Vanessa is not involved. Also, it's good to learn that Liv is about to be released from prison and from that awful story line.

A large part of the problem that I am now having with Emmedale generally is that they are releasing to many spoilers, with too much detail, far to far in advance. They must stop doing this. What is the point of watching if the viewers already know everything? They did it with the Gery/Lachlan stuff last week and I hated it.
    They are letting too much info out and I may be wrong but I feel that is perhaps why the viewing figures take a dip because people get to know so much of what is coming up and it doesn’t interest them so they don’t bother to watch or it spoils the storyline before hand. I personally think sometimes it would be best just to actually give a cast list for that week and leave the full spoiler out, but then I suppose that would be classed as boring reading.

I too am pleased that Livs time in prison seems to be com8ng to an end - that may give the boys more to do.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (22-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    They are letting too much info out and I may be wrong but I feel that is perhaps why the viewing figures take a dip because people get to know so much of what is coming up and it doesn’t interest them so they don’t bother to watch or it spoils the storyline before hand. I personally think sometimes it would be best just to actually give a cast list for that week and leave the full spoiler out, but then I suppose that would be classed as boring reading.

I too am pleased that Livs time in prison seems to be com8ng to an end - that may give the boys more to do.
    Hi Don so Liv is about to be released ? that was quick wsnt expecting that but but mybe once she`s out and then we could start to see them planing this robron summer yeah surly we must see something or hear Robron talk about it over the next few weeks

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (22-05-2018), Sug-din (22-05-2018)

hello everyone

thanx for the linkys as ever eddie

is there anything very special happening tonite as its a one hour (or maybe two halfs here) but doesn't seem to be any big sl unless there is some shock surprise that hasn't been leaked

strange they didn't keep the hour special for the flashback ep next week

always great to see the guyz but rather they were more than background extras

I can't lip read but wonder if danny and ryan were actually talking about what easy money that ep was for them

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (22-05-2018)

I had no idea that we had an hour of Emmerdale tonight.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (22-05-2018)

I had no idea that we had an hour of Emmerdale tonight.
    You would have if you read the spoilers for the relevant week ....

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    You would have if you read the spoilers for the relevant week ....
    actually Eddie is always very helpful in giving us spoilers cos I can never find them and I didn’t realise there were two eps (or a joined up one) tonite till I saw it advertised on tv earlier

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (22-05-2018)

Thread Information