Page 902 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 40280285289290090190290390491295210021402 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,020 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

just a thought and I know hotton police may not be the brightest but presumably for a death they call in technical experts from police headquarters and also the safety authority or whatever is called there who would be able to tell from angle of wounds and stuff like that so what killed Gerry was a deliberately thrown rock from close to him rather than just stuff falling from the building

anyway my friends i'm off to my gran's soon to watch the english royal wedding with her I know not everyone interested but if any of you guyz watching hope you enjoy it cos i'm sure I will

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-05-2018), Sug-din (19-05-2018)

Good Morning All - hope you are all well and enjoying the nice weather. 🌞

Anybody whose watching the wedding I hope you all enjoy it. I may not watch everything about it but will definetly watch some of it. 🎉🎂🍾

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-05-2018)

Hi fellow Robroners of topic i seen the Royal wedding it went ok yeah to much gospel singing TBH bak on Topic do you ever think the ED police will find Gerry`s cloud and here that voicemail ? and the brick that Laclan threw? and the injuries from the collaspe ? but of course soap coppers are crap and rubbish into thinking properley yeah

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi fellow Robroners of topic i seen the Royal wedding it went ok yeah to much gospel singing TBH bak on Topic do you ever think the ED police will find Gerry`s cloud and here that voicemail ? and the brick that Laclan threw? and the injuries from the collaspe ? but of course soap coppers are crap and rubbish into thinking properley yeah
    No, the Emmerdale police will find none of that. They are always useless, so unrealistic but there you have it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-05-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners of topic so bored tonight might watch some ols Dr Who on DVD might watch Tom Baker`s last ep and then watch Peter Davidson first eps yeah

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-05-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners of topic so bored tonight might watch some ols Dr Who on DVD might watch Tom Baker`s last ep and then watch Peter Davidson first eps yeah
    It's not just you. I'm bored. It's Midsomer murders for me.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (21-05-2018), Sug-din (19-05-2018)

Hi Matty

I thought the Wedding was good, just the right balance of Royal protocol and modern ideas. There were comments as usual from some people of the cost of the wedding but it needs to be considered how much revenue would be brought into the country for people coming from other countries and other parts of this country to see the event and it is the Royal Family and their history that attracts people into this country at a lot of other times too.

If the police were really up on things they should have been checking mobile phone records when the original White accident occurred and they should have queried the voicemail call to Gerry at that time but of course that never happened.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (21-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    It's not just you. I'm bored. It's Midsomer murders for me.
    You can never go wrong with Midsomer. No matter how many times you see them they are always worth another viewing.👍

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (21-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    You can never go wrong with Midsomer. No matter how many times you see them they are always worth another viewing.👍
    Hi Don wonder sereis they are showing if its tyhe John Nettles seen them so many times i might the Secret Army on DVD after Dr Who yeah have you ever watched The Secret Army? it was on the BBC in the late 70`s and early 80`s and then it was on Drama for a bit last year its a very good Drama all set about the 2nd world war

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (21-05-2018), Sug-din (19-05-2018)

Hi Don wonder sereis they are showing if its tyhe John Nettles seen them so many times i might the Secret Army on DVD after Dr Who yeah have you ever watched The Secret Army? it was on the BBC in the late 70`s and early 80`s and then it was on Drama for a bit last year its a very good Drama all set about the 2nd world war
    Hi Matty - I think it is a John Nettles one tonight by the title of it on my on TV guide. Secret Army was a good series, there was a lot of well known actors in there that went on to do a lot of other things over the years.🙂

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (21-05-2018)

Thread Information