Page 898 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3987988488888968978988999009089489981398 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,980 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Tonight shows you should not judge things straight away - at first it looked like Aaron has just gone off without telling Robert what was going on with Liv but then in the next scene he knew all about it as they’d talked off screen either in person or by phone. That is what’s called communicating, which is what they do now.

Paddy redeeming himself again by saying to Robert where’s your betrothed? A nice touch I thought and him and Robert having a civilised conversation afterwards.

Liked the Liv & Aaron scenes.

Still not sure if Gerry is actually going to be the one that dies - seems a bit too cut and dried, unless Lachlan does actually kill him off before sending for help.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Tonight shows you should not judge things straight away - at first it looked like Aaron has just gone off without telling Robert what was going on with Liv but then in the next scene he knew all about it as they’d talked off screen either in person or by phone. That is what’s called communicating, which is what they do now.

Paddy redeeming himself again by saying to Robert where’s your betrothed? A nice touch I thought and him and Robert having a civilised conversation afterwards.

Liked the Liv & Aaron scenes.

Still not sure if Gerry is actually going to be the one that dies - seems a bit too cut and dried, unless Lachlan does actually kill him off before sending for help.
    I do agree with what you are saying about not jumping to conclusions. The fandom needs to learn to be patient.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (17-05-2018)

Very, very sorry that Emmerdale decided to get rid of Gerry. He was like a breath of fresh air in Emmerdale, completely unique.

I'm also sorry and very annoyed that Emmerdale spoilt all this for us. I was hoping for a surprise twist but it all went as the spoilers strongly suggested it would. Spoilers are meant to tease an audience into staying engaged and interested. They are not meant to, more or less, tell the story in advance. What's the point of doing that? What's the point of our bothering to watch if we already know nearly everything?

As I said, I'm very annoyed.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 17-05-2018 at 21:45.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

lizann (17-05-2018), Sug-din (17-05-2018)

wrong character died

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (17-05-2018), Sug-din (17-05-2018)

Shaun Thomas didn’t want to leave

Article here, Metro, 17/05/18.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (17-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Very, very sorry that Emmerdale decided to get rid of Gerry. He was like a breath of fresh air in Emmerdale, completely unique.

I'm also sorry and very annoyed that Emmerdale spoilt all this for us. I was hoping for a surprise twist but it all went as the spoilers strongly suggested it would. Spoilers are meant to tease an audience into staying engaged and interested. They are not meant to, more or less, tell the story in advance. What's the point of doing that? What's the point of our bothering to watch if we already know nearly everuything?

As I said, I'm very annoyed.
    Unfortunately someone rang me just as the second half started and has only just gone off so I’ve had to watch with subtitles. I am annoyed like you that there was no element of surprise in there at all. It was obvious from the beginning what was going to happen. I do feel they have done the wrong thing killing Gerry off and only hope that this is not going to drag on for months and months as Lachlan has now reached his sell by date along with his Auntie and are not an asset to the programme anymore.

The good thing was that there did seem to be some good scenes with the boys and I will have to watch it again if only to enjoy their scenes more.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Shaun Thomas didn’t want to leave

Article here, Metro, 17/05/18.
    So sad that he left that way and upset that it sounds very much like Lachlan may be around for quite some time yet and this makes me concerned that it means the other members of his family won’t be going anywhere either. I do hope the new producers have different ideas as this has really gone on long enough. Sorry but I do not think The Whites were an iconic enough Family to warrant this kind of attention.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-05-2018)

Good scenes, though very short, of Robron, especially the hand on shoulder and the planning of a night away.

Baby talk!!!

The backlash begins.

Here are a few of the comments being made by viewers regarding tonight's Gerry/Lachlan story line. All selected by penguinperson, a Digital Spy member:

Wow, so many boring characters past their sell by date and you want to kill off the best new actor you've had at #Emmerdale for years?
    Such an obscene decision, I still don't believe it's over for Gerry until I see the body...

Omg this is awful tv its made me feel quite sick

If Gerry is really dead that’s another massive mistake for a show that is quickly sinking! Change at the top can’t come soon enough!77

Whoever decided that needs sacking.

This is beyond the pale. Totally sickened I’m afraid. I’m not even watching now, switched off.

Hope this is a joke! Gerry is popular and that lucky needs to be shot hate him!

I hope that Ofcom takes Emmerdale to the cleaners for the scene where Lachan dropped the stone on Gerry. There is a Watershed for a reason and that scene at 20:10 is out of order

I hope this is a sick joke!!!!!!!!!!!

So totally wrong!!! Love emmerdale but that was such a bad choice Gerry had so much more to develop as a character he was loveable and not a boring psycho! Fuming always the best ones first Val now Gerry

Totally shocked and disgusted that this has been shown before the watershed. Disturbing for adults so I can only imagine how this could affect our younger generation. Not entertainment Emmerdale, I feel sick.

you have gone to far with this Lachlan story, crossed the line!!!!

That was just sick and unpleasant viewing...

How can this be a shock death when you have promoted this for weeks in trailers? You really are insulting our intelligence with the stupidity stakes.

Nobody is voting for this crap.

Bring back the family show #emmerdale this is horrible

Actually fuming about this. He’s the funniest guy in it!! Big mistake #emmerdale @ShaunThomas97 you’ll be massively missed!!

Thats me done with Emmerdale now. Bad decision should have been Lachlan

Omg! Think the writers on emmerdale are a little bit sick. That made my stomach churn and it usually takes a lot to do that.

Pissed of with Emmerdale must be some sick directors wont whatch it again used to be great now it’s terrible

Actually disturbing.. promoting how to get away with murder .. sick ..bad decision Emmerdale

Well I’m done with Emmerdale now, this really was a step too far and whoever wrote it must be sick in the head. It’s getting as bad as Eastenders and Corrie now and not worth watching anymore

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (17-05-2018)

Thomas Atkinson has stated that Lachlan is going nowhere. I'm sort of pleased for Thomas but I'm beginning to get anxious about the amount of serious crime that Emmerdale characters are being allowed to routinely get away with.

Back to Aaron and Robert, they will be appearing in all of next week's episodes apart from Wednesday.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (17-05-2018)

Thread Information