Page 1409 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 409909130913591399140714081409141014111419 ... LastLast
Results 14,081 to 14,090 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Digital Spy has more spoiler pics of Aaron and Wendy. Also, spoiler photos of the 'new' Ellis.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...ker-direction/

There’s an easy answer to Wendy’s problems. Move out of the village and don’t ever come back. I’m still not watching and this makes me feel that way even more so and it’s such a shame as I so liked watching Aaron but with the people he is in most of his scenes with I’m not interested. Sorry..☹️

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-12-2019), Paul_Robs (01-12-2019)

Good Morning 👋

It’s frosty here this morning - only 2c but at least it’s not snowing.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. 👍

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-12-2019), Paul_Robs (01-12-2019)

Good morning.

White rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit. 01/12/19 already. This year has flown by. A cold and windy morning, just 4c and not forecast to get much warmer, but it's dry and very sunny.

Woken up at about 4.15am by what I though was a large explosion somewhere close by, turns out it was a sonic boom. 2 RAF Typhoons had clearance to increase speed in order to intercept a passenger aircraft that was not responding to communications whilst in UK airspace.

I hope everyone here is having a good weekend.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (01-12-2019), Sug-din (01-12-2019)

TV Choice on Aaron and next week's episodes.

Struggling with his grief and anger over the loss of Robert, Aaron's a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode - and the Posners' continued involvement in Victoria's life has given him the perfect outlet for his simmering rage. But this week, it seems he's in danger of going too far …

Convinced his intimidation will soon drive Wendy out of the village, Aaron ramps up his campaign against her and she's grateful when Bob shows some neighbourly concern for her plight. However, when she later takes up her new job at the doctor's surgery , she's chilled to the bone to realise there's nowhere to hide when Aaron arrives to torment her even further.

Luke's furious when he learns of the hell his mum's being put through, and confronts her tormentor, but Wendy's alarmed by his aggression and intervenes before he can mete out his own brand of justice against Aaron. The incident leaves her feeling more uneasy than ever, and after an unnerving encounter in the village, she's convinced that she's being followed by a mystery car.

Meanwhile, Luke arrives home to find a menacing Aaron lying in wait for him and as the two men talk, Aaron's anger starts to build and its not long before he's worked himself up into a fit of blind fury. Grabbing a golf club , he advances on Luke with a murderous look in his eyes.

With thanks to NoahsAark at Digital Spy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-12-2019)

This whole Moira getting drunk business is tedious beyond belief.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-12-2019)

Hi - is anyone else experiencing problems with logging in, leaving thanks and commenting on here? It sometimes takes me ages to do anything. Matty has already been in touch with me about it and says it just keeps asking him to register again so he’s stopped posting for a while.

Has anybody got any ideas or solutions. Thanks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (05-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi - is anyone else experiencing problems with logging in, leaving thanks and commenting on here? It sometimes takes me ages to do anything. Matty has already been in touch with me about it and says it just keeps asking him to register again so he’s stopped posting for a while.

Has anybody got any ideas or solutions. Thanks.
    Message Admin or Meh, the owner of the site

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (03-12-2019)

Hi Fans i be right behind Aaron drive Wendy out of the valliage

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (03-12-2019)

Good Eventing All👋

Haven’t watched tonight’s episode again and from what I’ve read on some places online I would get annoyed at some of the usual characters except Aaron and I don’t want to get into that situation so I won’t bother to watch.

Hi

Could someone please confirm if I’m right in thinking that Ryan hasn’t made any more appearances since 1 November. If that is correct I think I’ll just delete all the outstanding unseen recorded episodes since that date and not bother to catch up. Thanks for you help guys, it would be most appreciated. 🤗👍

Thread Information