Page 619 of 632 FirstFirst ... 119519569609617618619620621629 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 6315

Thread: Robert and Aaron Spoiler Thread

  1. #6181
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    219
    Thanked: 114
    I find it interesting that looking back at ...

    1: the TV Choice Awards back on Monday 4th September in the Red Carpet Press Interviews with Danny Miller and Ryan Hawley NOT once was Rebecca or her baby mentioned for up coming story lines{including during the Sharon Marshall ITV This Morning red carpet interview} and all Danny and Ryan kept telling Press & Media on that night is that they were waiting on 2nd Wedding News from Higher Up's at Emmerdale HQ

    2: on 12th September during the Emmerdale Press & Media event filming for the Bonfire Night episode Iain McLeod told everyone from the press that there would be a reunion between Aaron & Robert in the autumn of 2017 and there would be a 2nd wedding at some point in 2018. {now the reunion has been delayed & pushed back until 2018}

    all video Interviews for TV Choice Awards Red Carpet Interviews are all on YouTube and the press event for 12th September the emmerdale bonfire night interviews are all tweets sent out by journalists on the night.

    I'm also speculating that I also think that Rebecca turns back up in the village on Christmas Day and hears about Robert being in hospital, then Rebecca confesses her plans on 28th December and then I think she's gone again by 1st January.

    I'm also speculating that I also think that the Mystery Character that Robert Sugden causes an exit for in January 2018 is Dr Alex Mason. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-...n-mystery-exit

    I'm also speculating that I also think the spoiler ''Reality hits home for one villager'' in Emmerdale for Friday 5th January 2018 is 1 of 4 options below ...

    Option 1: Aaron realizes he still loves and wants Robert

    Option 2: Liv realizes that Aaron is still in love with Robert

    Option 3: Dr Alex Mason realizes that Aaron used him for a kiss, lead him on and is actually not into him and does not want to be with him at all

    Option 4: Rebecca White realizes that Aaron still loves Robert and Robert still loves Aaron and she won't get the happily ever after family unit she so badly wanted with Robert since before she arrived in the village

  2. #6182
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanked: 973
    Morning my fellow Robroners we have to stay postive these new vauge new spoliers we had really dont realy mean much untill it the eps are aired i still we will get something good to come out it and i still say DR Alex wont be around for long and i say Aaron himself will realise that he still loves Rob and then we will get our Robron a slow way back for this electric reunion that Danny said and they owe to us fans to get them back like Danny said they wouldnt get back togther at xmas i think we knew that deep down but our Robron are getting back together in 2018 so just hold in there its going to happen Robron have a been through lost over the last 3 years and this hick up is no different and both Danny+Ryan have been filming lots lately since they filmed the xmas special so something going to happen #TeamRobron

  3. #6183
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    275
    Thanked: 276
    Have you seen latest batch of Danny quotes? He's implied Robert tried to change Aaron which is disgraceful and never happened and it's the reverse actually. He's talking crap and im calling him out on it. He also NEVER acknowledges Aaron's faults either.

  4. #6184
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanked: 973
    Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Have you seen latest batch of Danny quotes? He's implied Robert tried to change Aaron which is disgraceful and never happened and it's the reverse actually. He's talking crap and im calling him out on it. He also NEVER acknowledges Aaron's faults either.
    HiYa hows you been? what do you make these new vauge new spoliers not much really i really dont like Alex to cocky and smary i think we could get a lovley secene on xmas day something we"ve not expecting like a kiss of hug and i our Robron will be getting back togther once Alex is out of the way i think he we tell Alexhe still loves Rob and is in love him Still and then this Alex leave the longer he stays then our Robron cant work on there relaionship so hold in there our Robron work it out and be stronger from it like Danny the renuion when it happens will be electric and they owe to the fans for it to happen and like ED+IM they draw you away think thee no hope and then they draw you back in again and this time will be the same

  5. #6185
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    275
    Thanked: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    HiYa hows you been? what do you make these new vauge new spoliers not much really i really dont like Alex to cocky and smary i think we could get a lovley secene on xmas day something we"ve not expecting like a kiss of hug and i our Robron will be getting back togther once Alex is out of the way i think he we tell Alexhe still loves Rob and is in love him Still and then this Alex leave the longer he stays then our Robron cant work on there relaionship so hold in there our Robron work it out and be stronger from it like Danny the renuion when it happens will be electric and they owe to the fans for it to happen and like ED+IM they draw you away think thee no hope and then they draw you back in again and this time will be the same
    Alex doesn't bother me. He's a nothing bore. None of these spoilers bothers me because im done wasting my time worrying or caring about the next miserable twist. I'll watch the bits i want and skip the bits i don't want to see. As of right now ill watch 22nd and christmas day and go from there.

    I hope to god Kana win that DS poll though a message needs to be sent that people and not just Robron fans are sick and tired of this rubbish.

    Have you all seen who killed Emma too? making that character a murderer is ridiculous.

  6. #6186
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanked: 973
    Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Alex doesn't bother me. He's a nothing bore. None of these spoilers bothers me because im done wasting my time worrying or caring about the next miserable twist. I'll watch the bits i want and skip the bits i don't want to see. As of right now ill watch 22nd and christmas day and go from there.

    I hope to god Kana win that DS poll though a message needs to be sent that people and not just Robron fans are sick and tired of this rubbish.

    Have you all seen who killed Emma too? making that character a murderer is ridiculous.
    Yeah i have thats been going on far to long ive got a feeling they will make out to be Adam as that Adam Thomas is leaving in Jan they could make out to be Him and thats his exit s/l and i think all the othe actors are still around afterwards yeah but you never know yeah

  7. #6187
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    617
    Thanked: 426
    Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Alex doesn't bother me. He's a nothing bore. None of these spoilers bothers me because im done wasting my time worrying or caring about the next miserable twist. I'll watch the bits i want and skip the bits i don't want to see. As of right now ill watch 22nd and christmas day and go from there.

    I hope to god Kana win that DS poll though a message needs to be sent that people and not just Robron fans are sick and tired of this rubbish.

    Have you all seen who killed Emma too? making that character a murderer is ridiculous.
    what is Kana?

    I think Moira will be staying though and Adam will maybe somehow take the blame and go to prison explaining him leaving

  8. #6188
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanked: 973
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    what is Kana?

    I think Moira will be staying though and Adam will maybe somehow take the blame and go to prison explaining him leaving
    HI Micheal what did you think of my last few posts 1 from this morning and these last 2 ? matty x

  9. #6189
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    617
    Thanked: 426
    Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    HI Micheal what did you think of my last few posts 1 from this morning and these last 2 ? matty x
    hi matty x

    yea I agree they will definitely be back together in 2018 but its just taking too long.

    i don't know about alex I think he may be a around for a while but I don't think he is going to be any problem with robron getting back together for good.

    I think with this Christmas ep we are going to have to wait until it happens as it seems there are different view as to whether its a robron or a robert ep but whatever its all leading the right way.

    thats interesting what you say that danny and ryan have been filming a lot since the christmas ep so all good and you are right its all going to work out in the end.

  10. #6190
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Emmerdale Mill
    Posts
    814
    Thanked: 878
    Darren on Twitter:

    A drunken Robert is hit by a speeding car as he walks down a country lane after he insults Alex and tries to win Aaron back

    Also

    Aaron is in the episode on the 19th December but i can't see Alex in the cast list for that ep or Robert so probably just background stuff
    Flag
    Quote

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

    *RG83* (07-12-2017), EddyBee (07-12-2017), Sug-din (07-12-2017)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 3 guests)

  1. Tink123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •