Page 1165 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 16566510651115115511631164116511661167117512151265 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,650 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Some random musing .... sorry if its rather drab.

I really do hope ED take Robron on some interesting journeys in 2019 and don't go down some rather predictable and tedious route, let's see them happily married and solid for a year or two (yes ED producers lots of same sex couples actually stay together so let us see this on a TV show for once).

I have said these before (and I think I have seen others mention as well) but I would like to see:-

- Proper surrogacy with all the pitfalls and drama they would face in real life.
    - Liv's journey needs them both, wouldn't it be great to see them deal with it as a family unit.
    - Prejudice - as much as society is far more accepting, prejudice is still common place and it would be good to see them dealing with this especially who quite frankly has had quite an easy transition when it comes to people being vocal about his sexuality.
    - Chas and Paddy dramas.
    - Where will the Seb story go ... will it just be mentioned occasionally - who knows.
    - Developments in their businesses and making themselves an even more powerful couple in the village.

Lots of potential while keeping them loyal, faithful and interesting.

Happy Christmas to all ..

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-12-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (23-12-2018), Sug-din (02-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

I really do hope ED take Robron on some interesting journeys in 2019 and don't go down some rather predictable and tedious route, let's see them happily married and solid for a year or two (yes ED producers lots of same sex couples actually stay together so let us see this on a TV show for once).

I have said these before (and I think I have seen others mention as well) but I would like to see:-

- Proper surrogacy with all the pitfalls and drama they would face in real life.
    - Liv's journey needs them both, wouldn't it be great to see them deal with it as a family unit.
    - Prejudice - as much as society is far more accepting, prejudice is still common place and it would be good to see them dealing with this especially who quite frankly has had quite an easy transition when it comes to people being vocal about his sexuality.
    - Chas and Paddy dramas.
    - Where will the Seb story go ... will it just be mentioned occasionally - who knows.
    - Developments in their businesses and making themselves an even more powerful couple in the village.

Hi Paul hope you are well i think all points you made i hope they do the surrgacy s/l i think they will do why talk about it yeah or seb comes back if somthing happens with PD+Ross i think they be fine with some Drama along the way but i think we get some some lovelt Robron momments as husbands as this year over xmas as i thnk we have some lovely scenes as its there first xmas as husbands

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-12-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (23-12-2018), Paul_Robs (23-12-2018), Sug-din (02-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

- Chas and Paddy dramas.

I agree with your every word.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (23-12-2018), Paul_Robs (23-12-2018), Sug-din (02-01-2019)

Hi Fellow Robroners just been watching some old Robron eps and the wedding and Rob letting Aaron drives his car is great because our Rob is so funy about who can drive his car but has no problem in letting his love and husband drive it

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (23-12-2018), Sug-din (02-01-2019)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-12-2018), Perdita (24-12-2018), Sug-din (02-01-2019)

A small Christmas present, a few rather nice pictures of Aaron and Robert.

Look here. Tumblr.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-12-2018), Sug-din (02-01-2019)

Hi Fellow Robroners of topic been thinking whats happened to Lisa Cox who play Lisa Dingle havent seen her months wonder if she be back when Belle is back we know Zak is yeah and when is Mandie Dingle back? that phot shoot that Lisa Riley did a while back has xmas decs up so must be round Xmas or new year?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-12-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (24-12-2018), Sug-din (02-01-2019)

Hello my dear robron friends

Hope you are all well and getting into the festive spirit

not able to watch tonite live but looking forward to some lovely scenes with the boys over the next couple days although I prob wont see the next few eps as they go out but will catch up at some point even if it’s after stevenes

anyway Don Eddie Matty Paul and everyone else I hope you all have a wonderful happy and blessed Christmas with those you love x

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-12-2018), pond21 (24-12-2018), Sug-din (02-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Robroners of topic been thinking whats happened to Lisa Cox who play Lisa Dingle havent seen her months wonder if she be back when Belle is back we know Zak is yeah and when is Mandie Dingle back? that phot shoot that Lisa Riley did a while back has xmas decs up so must be round Xmas or new year?
    Lisa Cox is still taking time off on medical advice. She is resting a bad back. I'm not sure when she will be back but Ihope it will be soon as she's been absent for quite a long time. I don't think that either Lisa or Zac will be back with Belle this week.

I'm not sure about Mandy Dingle's return but her fans are suggesting it will be very early in January, maybe even in the first week.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hello my dear robron friends

Hope you are all well and getting into the festive spirit

not able to watch tonite live but looking forward to some lovely scenes with the boys over the next couple days although I prob wont see the next few eps as they go out but will catch up at some point even if it’s after stevenes

anyway Don Eddie Matty Paul and everyone else I hope you all have a wonderful happy and blessed Christmas with those you love x
    Hello and thank you. Merry Christmas to you.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-01-2019)

Thread Information