Page 40 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250901405401040 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I always said that it was a curtesy on their behalf and not a given right. I thought the time would come when they would stop it. Yeah!😀
    Yea i think it was pretty full on all summer so that's probably helped them make the decision

Hi everyone, hope you're all well. Good idea to set up this thread - let's face it, we're never going to avoid talking about spoilers are we?! It makes sense to have everything in one place.

I had a quick nosey on the other site...good god, I just can't bear the doom and gloom! Literally one spoiler is posted, there's maybe one positive post and then it's all 'noooo, this is not what I want, I can't cope with this, waaaaaaa!'

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and say hi 👋. I haven't been active on the forums much recently but I am still very much on the bus/train - whatever method of transport you're all currently using...if that's ok? .

And as for the cast not being allowed to have pictures taken - good! There's been some very ungrateful and ridiculous behaviour from some of the fans and I'm not surprised that it's made the bosses take action

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (28-11-2016), Captainswan (28-11-2016), dees1 (28-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Hi everyone, hope you're all well. Good idea to set up this thread - let's face it, we're never going to avoid talking about spoilers are we?! It makes sense to have everything in one place.

I had a quick nosey on the other site...good god, I just can't bear the doom and gloom! Literally one spoiler is posted, there's maybe one positive post and then it's all 'noooo, this is not what I want, I can't cope with this, waaaaaaa!'

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and say hi 👋. I haven't been active on the forums much recently but I am still very much on the bus/train - whatever method of transport you're all currently using...if that's ok? .

And as for the cast not being allowed to have pictures taken - good! There's been some very ungrateful and ridiculous behaviour from some of the fans and I'm not surprised that it's made the bosses take action
    Hi Hannah.

Hi Julie

Loving all these emojis...I wonder when I might need this one...?

Hi Julie

Loving all these emojis...I wonder when I might need this one...?
    I've got an emoji addiction now

Hellooo
    Like we could avoid spoilers
    Il take any transport that provides wine

Oh absolutely - alcohol is a must! Especially to get me through any scenes containing you-know-who

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Hellooo
    That last post was meant to be a reply to this - clearly I've still got a way to go in understanding this forum ��

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Hellooo
    That last post was meant to be a reply to this - clearly I've still got a way to go in understanding this forum 😁

Someone made a post on the other place that Aaron is maybe just trying to frame Rebecca to alienate her from her family so she gets lost. Realistically there wouldn't be that much in the safe so I think maybe the Mill decision is just a coincidence.

Thread Information