Page 667 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1675676176576656666676686696777177671167 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Quite like the Emma/Ross/Pete stuff but Adam being daft and Vic shouting is a little off putting.

Aaron appearance at the Dingles was a nice surprise, we get DrPlot tomorrow, I will try not to yawn.

Lets try and be in a positive bubble on here Matty is our PositivePolly and I am right behind him
    I’m right behind Matty & you too!👍🚶🏻🚶🏻🚶🏻👍

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (13-12-2017)

Errrrr ...... DrPlot tonight ....
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 13-12-2017 at 18:43.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-12-2017), Sug-din (13-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Errrrr ...... DrPlot tonight ....
    I thought PD was wooden but Dr PD beats it - if I had a Dr with a bedside manner like that I think I’d rather just be poorly as you would end up bored to death anyway.

Not Robron related but am I the only one who can’t stand the way Victoria says adam. ADUM

7. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (13-12-2017)

I wouldn’t say that was the most riveting of episodes - but maybe that was just me.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    Not Robron related but am I the only one who can’t stand the way Victoria says adam. ADUM
    You’re not alone!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (13-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    You are not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I thought PD was wooden but Dr PD beats it - if I had a Dr with a bedside manner like that I think I’d rather just be poorly as you would end up bored to death anyway.
    Hi Don totally argee DrPloty is boring and nothing like our Rob and even with the scenes thye had togther was boring like i said yes could be reaible but true love and sparkle and chemisrty thats what our Robron have and even when he tells Alex he`s over Rob and hes still in love with him and when Alex out he does wonder how he finds out ? mybe Aaron opens up to alex just to prove to himself thats hes over Rob and then they sleep togther yeah and mybe its alex will in the end call it off when he realise that Aaron only wants Rob and then we get them slowy getting back an tracks what do you think ? something has to happen soon for any chance a good way for this electirc Reunion we going to have

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I wouldn’t say that was the most riveting of episodes - but maybe that was just me.
    Hi Don boring comes to mind and DrPloty is boring yawn yawn yawn come on Aaron wake up man yeshe mybe be depenble buts to boring you need zing and sparkle go back to your only true love Rob and Rob loves you and Aaron still in love Rob Youyou need excitment and Rob has all that true love wins out

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don totally argee DrPloty is boring and nothing like our Rob and even with the scenes thye had togther was boring like i said yes could be reaible but true love and sparkle and chemisrty thats what our Robron have and even when he tells Alex he`s over Rob and hes still in love with him and when Alex out he does wonder how he finds out ? mybe Aaron opens up to alex just to prove to himself thats hes over Rob and then they sleep togther yeah and mybe its alex will in the end call it off when he realise that Aaron only wants Rob and then we get them slowy getting back an tracks what do you think ? something has to happen soon for any chance a good way for this electirc Reunion we going to have
    Hi Matty - I didn’t see any Chemistry or spark at all between Aaron & Dr - I know it wasn’t a romantic scene but I don’t think they really looked at each other much at all. In that first scene I don’t even think the Dr said a word. Aaron will soon get bored with cardboard man.

I think the Dr will realise after they spend the night together and at Aaron’s Birthday that he still loves Robert from his low mood and it won’t be long after that the Dr disappears.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-12-2017)

Thread Information