Page 666 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1665666166566646656666676686767167661166 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks Paul. 👍
    I know we aren’t getting a reunion in the Christmas Episode but does anyone else think we may get it quicker than we thought with all these mentions in articles or is that just wishful thinking on my part.

Oh I don't know its a buggers muddle at the moment

Darren on Twitter

There is hope for them and the stuff in the press about being "The events of Christmas and New Year will kind of boing them back together again" is true i don't know of the New Year stuff but Xmas is certainly good

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-12-2017), Sug-din (12-12-2017)

Eveneing my friends i think we have to just wait and see how it all works out and wait to the eps are aired im sure we get some lovely Robron on xmas day and im sure ED+IM will give us something back just dangle a carrot give us hope we know our Robron are getting back togther its all about the waiting game and it be all worth it like Danny Said it be electric and they owe it to the fans to do that and like i keep saying ED+IM know what a asset that our Robron brings to Emmerale and the awards it gets and they are not silly just lets all stay postive and it all be great

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-12-2017), Sug-din (12-12-2017)

Thanks Paul. 👍
    I know we aren’t getting a reunion in the Christmas Episode but does anyone else think we may get it quicker than we thought with all these mentions in articles or is that just wishful thinking on my part.
    h Don just sent you a quick FB messgae and its comming our Robron electric you see and be worth the wait in gold

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Darren on Twitter

There is hope for them and the stuff in the press about being "The events of Christmas and New Year will kind of boing them back together again" is true i don't know of the New Year stuff but Xmas is certainly good
    hi paul thats good new: lets just wait and and see its just a matter of waiting we know Robron are getting back its just a matter of waiting and it be well worth the wait and if Liv and Chas dont like it when Robron do get back togther then thats tough they ahve to just get on wityh it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Oh I don't know its a buggers muddle at the moment
    That’s a wonderfully expressive way to describe it.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    h Don just sent you a quick FB messgae and its comming our Robron electric you see and be worth the wait in gold
    Hi Matty haven’t checked FB yet so will do and will get back to you. Haven’t seen tonight’s ep yet going to watch it now - is it any good?

Hi Matty haven’t checked FB yet so will do and will get back to you. Haven’t seen tonight’s ep yet going to watch it now - is it any good?
    Hi Don not bad only our Aaron yeah no mention of DrPloty lol i wonder they pushing all this Alex just to get our Robron sooner then we think yeah when our Robron do get back togther it eletcric and worth it like Danny said it be and Liv+Chas will just have to put up with end off ig they they dont tough there love for each other will shine through our Robron love is true love and they have great sprkle and passion for each other

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don not bad only our Aaron yeah no mention of DrPloty lol i wonder they pushing all this Alex just to get our Robron sooner then we think yeah when our Robron do get back togther it eletcric and worth it like Danny said it be and Liv+Chas will just have to put up with end off ig they they dont tough there love for each other will shine through our Robron love is true love and they have great sprkle and passion for each other
    Thanks Matty. I’ve watched it and as you say it was not bad - bit fed up of Vic shouting her way through all her lines and bit confused how she managed to have the letter as it didn’t look as though she’d found it. Nice to see Aaron without Dr hanging around.

Will reply to your FB soon. 🙂

Thanks Matty. I’ve watched it and as you say it was not bad - bit fed up of Vic shouting her way through all her lines and bit confused how she managed to have the letter as it didn’t look as though she’d found it. Nice to see Aaron without Dr hanging around.

Will reply to your FB soon. 🙂
    Quite like the Emma/Ross/Pete stuff but Adam being daft and Vic shouting is a little off putting.

Aaron appearance at the Dingles was a nice surprise, we get DrPlot tomorrow, I will try not to yawn.

Lets try and be in a positive bubble on here Matty is our PositivePolly and I am right behind him

Thread Information