Page 665 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1655656156556636646656666676757157651165 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Just watched the episode.

Well, DrPlot's acting in that hospital scene was typical of the usual short term extras they get on the show ....... I am afraid he is another PD without the range to deliver for an continuing drama.
    Agree with you. If it hadn’t been that he has a connection with main characters he could have appeared in that scene tonight and afterwards nobody would have remembered what he looked like or what he said - it could have been any extra used.

What amused me tonight was Vic defending Ross and I said to myself - hey, he tried to kill your brother - and then of course I remembered that wasn’t important enough an event for her to even know that happened.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (12-12-2017)

Sharon Marshall on ITV, nothing particularly interesting but a comment about what Robert will learn about his relationship with Aaron.

https://twitter.com/DannyMillerClub/...edition%2Fp150

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-12-2017)

Darren on Twitter:-

Lachlan doesn't want to move to Aus and blackmails Chrissie he wants her to get him and Belle a house in return for keeping quiet about their plans or he'll tell Robert

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-12-2017), Sug-din (12-12-2017)

I think Danny is very engaged with his followers in the role of Aaron and he will know that this particular phase of the story is not going to go down very well at all however, he is just one of the many actors in Emmerdale (popular I agree). I would not be surprised if Danny hasn't said to IM or whichever PTB they see regularly that he is sure this would go down like a cup of cold sick with the fanbase but he would have little influence apart from maybe how he acts it, he cannot change the story.

I think the actors may only see the script 2-3 months in advance (filming 4-6 weeks ahead) so he would know where this is leading at the beginning of November (unless even the actors have not been given scripts until the last minute), that being the case I still felt Danny was much happier when talking to the camera about the story than he was earlier this year when he and others seemed on edge and distracted. I hope his calmer mood is a sign of a short stay for DrPlot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I think Danny is very engaged with his followers in the role of Aaron and he will know that this particular phase of the story is not going to go down very well at all however, he is just one of the many actors in Emmerdale (popular I agree). I would not be surprised if Danny hasn't said to IM or whichever PTB they see regularly that he is sure this would go down like a cup of cold sick with the fanbase but he would have little influence apart from maybe how he acts it, he cannot change the story.

I think the actors may only see the script 2-3 months in advance (filming 4-6 weeks ahead) so he would know where this is leading at the beginning of November (unless even the actors have not been given scripts until the last minute), that being the case I still felt Danny was much happier when talking to the camera about the story than he was earlier this year when he and others seemed on edge and distracted. I hope his calmer mood is a sign of a short stay for DrPlot.
    Danny does care about the Robron fans and this current storyline is probably not really what they wanted but as you say he is only one of many but you would think that his opinion would count for something as he is one of the characters that has helped ED to win more awards than they have done for some time. He does seem to be more optimistic and upbeat lately than in past months so let’s hope this means a move in a different and better direction.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (12-12-2017)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Darren tweeted:-

the Aaron/Chas scene that was filmed outside the studio/hospital that some took pics of and a video is included its not been cut out or anything

including tonights there are only 12 episodes between now and Christmas and less then 2 weeks of waiting - reading between the lines I think this is his way of saying 'no long now and its worth it' ..... I will not ask him again for information if he feels the need to share then great otherwise at this stage it looks like he is sticking to his plan of not issuing spoilers for the Christmas Day episode.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-12-2017)

Darren Tweet

Christmas that ending �� you can see so much love that #Robron still have for each other

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Paul. 👍
    I know we aren’t getting a reunion in the Christmas Episode but does anyone else think we may get it quicker than we thought with all these mentions in articles or is that just wishful thinking on my part.

Thread Information