Page 944 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 44484489493494294394494594695499410441444 ... LastLast
Results 9,431 to 9,440 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Evening - just caught up with tonight’s double bill. Really liked the Chas & Paddy scenes. Very emotionally acted and so sad.

Liked the way Ross spoke to Sarah but I’m sorry I can’t feel sorry for Debbie after the way she has treated people and now Sarah is turning against her she starts the waterworks - again.

Bob getting angry at Brenda ‘chatting up Rishi’ is a bit much - kettle and frying pan comes to mind. I’m I the only one that got the feeling tonight that Laurel isn’t feeling the love so much now for Bob as he is for her, the novelty seems to have worn off a bit. It’s getting even more boring now and Bob is just really getting on my nerves.

Missing the boys already and there’s a long way to go yet.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-06-2018), lizann (15-06-2018)

It's been a long and miserable week, and we still have Friday to go. I've nothing against Emmerdale wanting to tell a few solemn and angsty stories. But, it's too much when an episode has no light in it. It's boring and tiresome to deal with after a day's work, especially when there's been nothing else all week. Some light relief is always welcome.

The Bob/Brenda/Laurel stuff goes from bad to even worse. What's the betting that Laurel ends up kicking Bob out?
    Last edited by EddyBee; 14-06-2018 at 23:15. Reason: spelling

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-06-2018)

Anyone feeling sorry for Debbie? Are we supposed to be feeling sorry for her? Emmerdale can forget it! She needs proper legal punishment for what she did. In other words a prison sentence. Anything else will send out a terrible message to those that have suffered from acid attacks.

I wish IM had not run with this story given that he had no intention of dealing with it properly.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-06-2018), Sug-din (14-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Anyone feeling sorry for Debbie? Are we supposed to be feeling sorry for her? Emmerdale can forget it! She needs proper legal punishment for what she did. In other words a prison sentence. Anything else will send out a terrible message to those that have suffered from acid attacks.

I wish IM had not run with this story given that he had no intention of dealing with it properly.
    Sorry but I have no sympathy for Debbie at all, when you think of all the things she has done wrong and has never been seen to receive justice for them.

All the serious subject matters that IM has covered has ended up being forgotten and just used as a plot device to something that is often completely unrelated which is disrespectful to the people who have really gone through these issues. I do wonder what will happen with the Chas baby storyline, I do hope it is treated with a believable outcome.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-06-2018), lizann (15-06-2018), Paul_Robs (14-06-2018)

I enjoyed the scenes with Aaron and Joe, they did make me smile:-

Danny Miller always gives a good performance, he does not even have to utter a word and can convey what he thinks by a look, a gesture or just his body language.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-06-2018), Sug-din (15-06-2018)

does robert enquire after sarah ever and where is diane and victoria, how had joe jack?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-06-2018), Sug-din (15-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    I enjoyed the scenes with Aaron and Joe, they did make me smile:-

Danny Miller always gives a good performance, he does not even have to utter a word and can convey what he thinks by a look, a gesture or just his body language.
    Thank you for posting these. A lovely surprise. I loved that scene, Danny Miller looked so good in it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-06-2018)

The Metro - What's Next?

Who starts receiving threatening texts from someone who knows a secret about them – and how will they get the upper hand?
    Which family welcomes home someone from prison and can they settle back into life on the outside world?
    Who is torn when they come face to face with someone from the past in a situation that throws them into huge conflict?
    Who is accused of abusing someone they love by angry relatives – and have they got the wrong end of the stick?
    Who discovers that the person they love recently cheated on them – and what is the surprising result of the showdown?

I'm not sure which of those could be Emmerdale related. Could the last one be Diane if Bob cheats on her with Brenda. Could it be Frank if he finds out about the Graham and Megan quickie? Is the first one for Lachlan?

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    The Metro - What's Next?

Who starts receiving threatening texts from someone who knows a secret about them – and how will they get the upper hand?
    Which family welcomes home someone from prison and can they settle back into life on the outside world?
    Who is torn when they come face to face with someone from the past in a situation that throws them into huge conflict?
    Who is accused of abusing someone they love by angry relatives – and have they got the wrong end of the stick?
    Who discovers that the person they love recently cheated on them – and what is the surprising result of the showdown?

I'm not sure which of those could be Emmerdale related. Could the last one be Diane if Bob cheats on her with Brenda. Could it be Frank if he finds out about the Graham and Megan quickie? Is the first one for Lachlan?

I may be wrong but I’m sure I read somewhere that Liv was going to send texts to Lachlan using an unknown mobile number. In a way I hope I am, when you consider how upset Liv was when she was getting texts from Noah I don’t think it’s a good thing for her to be doing, but then again if she does ir’s another rinse and repeat that hasn’t been thought about completely.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-06-2018)

Am I an awful person? Why I asked that question was because I have absolutely no idea what PD said during that scene in the Cafe as I now just completely zone out when she makes an appearance.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-06-2018)

Thread Information