Page 756 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2566567067467547557567577587668068561256 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,560 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning Matty��
    Not long now till the boys are back in each other’s arms where they belong and where they should stay.
    Its all very exciting .... its been a long time coming.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-02-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-02-2018), Sug-din (17-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Its all very exciting .... its been a long time coming.
    It sure has and I’m sure it will be worth the wait and angst we’ve had to put up with along the way.

Paul - just to let you know your box is full! ��
    Last edited by Sug-din; 17-02-2018 at 20:33.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-02-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-02-2018)

Duncan from the Metro newspaper says that we will all need tissues on Thursday. Maxine, who wrote the episode, has confirmed that the Robron reunion is emotional and happy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Duncan from the Metro newspaper says that we will all need tissues on Thursday. Maxine, who wrote the episode, has confirmed that the Robron reunion is emotional and happy.
    It sounds like it’s going to be pretty special. Thanks for the info Eddy.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-02-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-02-2018)

It sure has and I’m sure it will be worth the wait and angst we’ve had to put up with along the way.

Paul - just to let you know your box is full! ��
    I have emptied my box - Carry On SoapBoards

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I have emptied my box - Carry On SoapBoards
    Paul you are so funny, you should go on the stage as a comic.😁

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-02-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-02-2018)

hi my fellow Robroners not long to go for our eletric Robron reunion and going by what Duncan from the metro says it going to awesome and our maxine will blow us away with the reunion and i bet it be will with lots of warmth and passion and emotion thrown in true love thats what our Robron is and all i can say both Chas and Liv will have pull up with it but i think Chas could be like Paddy and realise that Aaron is not into alex as he said he is yeah btw what do you make of this supsension from work some think its a ploy knowing that Aaron still have feelings for his ex and he could have made this up but in the end our Robron will be back togther in each other arms where they should be and now ED+IM dont split them up again have you got that Iain Macload

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-02-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-02-2018), Sug-din (18-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi my fellow Robroners not long to go for our eletric Robron reunion and going by what Duncan from the metro says it going to awesome and our maxine will blow us away with the reunion and i bet it be will with lots of warmth and passion and emotion thrown in true love thats what our Robron is and all i can say both Chas and Liv will have pull up with it but i think Chas could be like Paddy and realise that Aaron is not into alex as he said he is yeah btw what do you make of this supsension from work some think its a ploy knowing that Aaron still have feelings for his ex and he could have made this up but in the end our Robron will be back togther in each other arms where they should be and now ED+IM dont split them up again have you got that Iain Macload
    hello matty my friend

you're right its going to be amazing I'm really looking forward to maxines eps

I cant believe that although you will get a whole joined up hour we will have a break between the two can you believe it?

I might try not even to look online so I get all the surprises you will see first but like you said even Duncan has said how great its going to be and danny's tweet confirmed it

just counting down

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-02-2018), Sug-din (18-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello matty my friend

you're right its going to be amazing I'm really looking forward to maxines eps

I cant believe that although you will get a whole joined up hour we will have a break between the two can you believe it?

I might try not even to look online so I get all the surprises you will see first but like you said even Duncan has said how great its going to be and danny's tweet confirmed it

just counting down
    Hi Micheal👋
    Do you mean you get a 1/2 hr between the episodes? That’s going to be so difficult. We’ll all have to promise on here to keep our excitement to a minimum so we don’t spoil it for you and anyone else who can’t watch it live. 🙂

Hi Micheal👋
    Do you mean you get a 1/2 hr between the episodes? That’s going to be so difficult. We’ll all have to promise on here to keep our excitement to a minimum so we don’t spoil it for you and anyone else who can’t watch it live. 🙂
    hi don

we get first half hour at 7 around the same time as you then we have a programme about dogs then the second ep at 8 although theres a joined up repeat at 11 on be3

can you believe they would do that seems so unfair

Thread Information