Page 754 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2546547047447527537547557567648048541254 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Does the Dr have a tracking system on Aaron? This is getting creepy that he turns up wherever he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Does the Dr have a tracking system on Aaron? This is getting creepy that he turns up wherever he is.
    I know.

Alex is a stalker.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-02-2018)

Good gtrief Dr C*!* Block is back already. Why doesn't he just use the phone???
    Last edited by EddyBee; 15-02-2018 at 20:29.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-02-2018)

Sorry but was it really necessary to add all that feel sorry for the Dr manipulation into the storyline at this late stage? Is it true that’s what I’m wondering?
    At least we know that Aaron asks him to move in purely out of kindness and caring and not really because he loves him. Pleased that he still gets shut next week.
    I don’t know why but I felt when Robron were having that chat on the street that something would interrupt the moment that Aaron was going to tell Robert they should try again and lo and behold Dr appears exactly like the other PD whenever the two of them were having a meaningful talk.
    Poor Robert no wonder he felt hopeful, now he’ll just be heartbroken.
    Have to say I was rather pleased with Paddy I think he’ll be more understanding when the boys get back together.

The boys both looking good tonight, the 😍working overtime, Roll on next Thursday night.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-02-2018), Paul_Robs (16-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good gtrief Dr C*!* Block is back already. Why doesn't he just use the phone???
    No wonder he’s making mistakes at work he can’t get his mind off the inside of Aaron’s pants!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-02-2018)

Sorry but I have no sympathy for Debbie. She should admit her part in the whole affair and Cain using his usual beat someone up tactics to shut someone up - very responsible.

Paddy knows that Aaron has made the wrong decision, as he can tell he’s only doing it for the wrong reasons. I really don’t think he’ll be a major obstacle after the reunion.

Poor Robert and Poor Aaron he really doesn’t want to do that.

But love will win out in the end.

I really believe that Emmerdale think we are going to feel sorry for Debbie. They have got this so wrong.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I really believe that Emmerdale think we are going to feel sorry for Debbie. They have got this so wrong.
    Totally agree. 👍

I’m maybe premature at judging things again but I do not believe this is the way the aftermath of a crime like an acid attack should be handled as it does not give a good impression of justice being served for the incident. Sorry, I’ll get down off my soap box.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Sorry but was it really necessary to add all that feel sorry for the Dr manipulation into the storyline at this late stage? Is it true that’s what I’m wondering?
    At least we know that Aaron asks him to move in purely out of kindness and caring and not really because he loves him. Pleased that he still gets shut next week.
    I don’t know why but I felt when Robron were having that chat on the street that something would interrupt the moment that Aaron was going to tell Robert they should try again and lo and behold Dr appears exactly like the other PD whenever the two of them were having a meaningful talk.
    Poor Robert no wonder he felt hopeful, now he’ll just be heartbroken.
    Have to say I was rather pleased with Paddy I think he’ll be more understanding when the boys get back together.

The boys both looking good tonight, the ��working overtime, Roll on next Thursday night.
    Yes I think Paddy will be a star, he has been good since he tried to comfort Robert in the Woolpack, I think he will calm Chas down as well.

The DrPlot sh*t is boring but I think necessary to really cement Robron as a power couple.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-02-2018), Sug-din (16-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Yes I think Paddy will be a star, he has been good since he tried to comfort Robert in the Woolpack, I think he will calm Chas down as well.

The DrPlot sh*t is boring but I think necessary to really cement Robron as a power couple.
    hi Paul i argee i thought Paddy would try his upmost to stop Aaron getting back with and now he wants Robron back and he knows that Rob really loves Aaron and i think Paddy knows Aaron still loves Rob even though he told him he chose Alex but its like Danny Said he only staying with Alex for a easy option like he lovely and nice etc etc but next week when he dumps Alex when he tells him hes still in love Rob and wants him back and when he see`s Rob being chatted up by a chap hes going fight for his true love and then this eletric reunion happens

17. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-02-2018)

Thread Information