Page 945 of 945 FirstFirst ... 445845895935943944945
Results 9,441 to 9,446 of 9446

Thread: Robert and Aaron Spoiler Thread

  1. #9441
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanked: 1847
    I'm just pleased that Emmerdale got it right in tonight's episode with having Aaron find/rescue Robert and Liv. Anything else would have just been awful.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (Yesterday), Paul_Robs (Yesterday), Sug-din (Yesterday)

  3. #9442
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanked: 27
    Are there spoilers which show Rebecca still being in Emmerdale. It looked like that was her last scene to me.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Thevillage For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (Today)

  5. #9443
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Renovated Mill House
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanked: 2833
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevillage View Post
    Are there spoilers which show Rebecca still being in Emmerdale. It looked like that was her last scene to me.
    There’s only talk about her but no spoilers for her. She is named in one of the magazines cast lists for next week but that could just be a red herring. We’ll have to wait and see.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (Today), Paul_Robs (Yesterday)

  7. #9444
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanked: 27
    Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    There’s only talk about her but no spoilers for her. She is named in one of the magazines cast lists for next week but that could just be a red herring. We’ll have to wait and see.

    It looked quite soapy. Ross has found someone he could be happy with, then it was snatched away.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Thevillage For This Useful Post:

    Sug-din (Today)

  9. #9445
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanked: 1847
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevillage View Post
    It looked quite soapy. Ross has found someone he could be happy with, then it was snatched away.
    Very good point. It did have that feel of finality to it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Sug-din (Today)

  11. #9446
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanked: 1847
    Last nights LOL moment for me was the idea that Rebecca White could drive that huge lorry thing after putting aqll those vehicles on it.

    Please, stop being so silly Emmerdale!!!
    Last edited by EddyBee; Today at 09:33.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 19 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 15 guests)

  1. EddyBee,
  2. Fhionnuisce2,
  3. lesleywilki,
  4. Sug-din

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •