Page 1328 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 32882812281278131813261327132813291330133813781428 ... LastLast
Results 13,271 to 13,280 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Robron are both in tonight's episode.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-07-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Robron are both in tonight's episode.

Hi Eddy thanx for letting us know and what did you think of my last few posts? and let me know me what thoight? matty x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-07-2019)

Hi There so come hold in there Rob will fight his way back you see and Aaron wont give up and neither will Rob it just needs our Maxine to bring them back on earth

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-07-2019), Sug-din (18-07-2019)

Hi There so come on now so thats it Robron over ? of course its not and if you think that and everybody is stupid and its all about DRama and thats what Robron is all about and Rob will come back tommorw and say hes sorry and means it you see and even Aaron really didnt mean and tears started to come down when he told to leave which he really didne mean it so come on now just hold in there it be all well worth it in the end i do feel sory for Rob he`s trying to the right thing and is the bad guy but is doing it all wrong lest hope rob listen to reason and do it right and or course Robron are not over we have at 6 months or left and will be togther again and they will make up again tommorw and Rob will be the one to do it and i hope our Maxine will bring back in line? matty

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-07-2019)

Aaron could be seen to regret it. So, it is clear that Robron are not over, not yet anyway.

Good episode tonight, the guys looking really good.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-07-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Aaron could be seen to regret it. So, it is clear that Robron are not over, not yet anyway.

Good episode tonight, the guys looking really good.
    Hi Eddy good ep tonight well of course our Robron are not over our Rob will eat humble pie and come back and say sorry to his husband as he listens to him yeah and what awesome scenes from our Danny+Ryan thats what makes Robron the power couple in ED yeah its all about about Drama and angst yeah btw what did you think of m,y last few posts ? matty x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-07-2019)

I didn’t catchup with last nights episode until really late in the evening and I knew as soon as we’d had a kiss and a hug that something bad was going to happen between our lads.

Vics comment about them having issues I feel was most unnecessary and it made me dislike her even more, which is not what it should be with the current storyline.

The character Lee is turning up in so many scenes with Robron that it is turning into exactly the same set up as they had with PD being in all their scenes, rinse and repeat yet again. Sorry, I know that the part of Lee being a unlikeable/vile character is maybe being played well by the Actor but I personally think it is wrong that he has been given such a major part in between two important people considering.

I do hope this split is very temporary and that we are not going to get this for the next few months and I wish this storyline was over - sorry to go on and on about it.

The good thing about last night was that Robron are both looking better and better every time they are on at present.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-07-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I didn’t catchup with last nights episode until really late in the evening and I knew as soon as we’d had a kiss and a hug that something bad was going to happen between our lads.

Vics comment about them having issues I feel was most unnecessary and it made me dislike her even more, which is not what it should be with the current storyline.

The character Lee is turning up in so many scenes with Robron that it is turning into exactly the same set up as they had with PD being in all their scenes, rinse and repeat yet again. Sorry, I know that the part of Lee being a unlikeable/vile character is maybe being played well by the Actor but I personally think it is wrong that he has been given such a major part in between two important people considering.

I do hope this split is very temporary and that we are not going to get this for the next few months and I wish this storyline was over - sorry to go on and on about it.

The good thing about last night was that Robron are both looking better and better every time they are on at present.
    Morning Don good points of course they dont split up our Rob will come back tail between his legs and say he was sorry its all about drama with our Robron as its always beenand we get a kiss and make up scene im sure so hold in there it will been all right in the end and come on ED let our Maxine get them back on track please and BTW don what did you think of last few posts lastnight? matty x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-07-2019)

Hi fellow fans come on now a bit of Drama from our Robron is what they are about and our Danny+Ryan was awesome lastnight and of course they wil sort it out and Rob will be the first one to say sorry he loves his husband so much and if he going lose him he wil do anything to make it up and Aaron is in love with him yeah and yerah is a cross but they will sort it dont worry it will be fine and does anybody know when our Maxine is writing anymore robron eps ? and i bet she dont like what they are doing to her fav couple yeah let me know matty x so stay postive i dont like doom and gloom makes me sad but we got lots of Robron to look forward to xmatty

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-07-2019), Sug-din (18-07-2019)

FGS Vic - no matter how many times she says it is not only ‘her’ baby, that is what Robert is trying to get her to understand.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-07-2019), Perdita (18-07-2019)

Thread Information