Page 1420 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 420920132013701410141814191420142114221430 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,200 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Same as me Don, I am not really watching and when I have FWD through to Aaron it is bland and boring, I am not sure where they plan to to go with his character at the moment as they need to manage the Robert departure to keep it authentic but seeing him mope about for months on end isn't brilliant viewing.

Interesting to see Danny doing some Directing (I think), he may already be planning his own exit and career path, Directing + Charity could be enough for him.

All the other stories are either daft or boring from what I have seen - no Bishop would fuss around a very small village church, how many more babies, kids, teens do they need in ED its getting like Hollyoaks and Chas/Paddy treatment of Aaron is bordering on cruel.

There you go, my moan-fest on the subject ... I watched some Hollyoaks the past couple of weeks and it was pretty dramatic in places, I liked Ballum on EE but Ben has gone rogue and Callum has vanished until next week, if they get back on track they are quite a nice couple and not overly boring, strangely I have been watching Pobol Y Cwm (Welsh) on YouTube with subtitles, it has a same sex couple who have been together for quite a long time and seem central to a lot of stories, it is quite fretting actually and unexpected.
    Evening - nice to see you dropping in Paul.

The things I’ve read about the way they are doing Aaron’s character does not appeal to me, so here and other online places are the ways that I catch up with what he’s up to.

I’ve wondered if Danny is maybe considering moving on to other things and also Izzie’s music seems to be going from strength to strength so maybe Liv will move on too.

I’ve tried to avoid getting interested in another couple on screen but should maybe venture into other programmes to check them out.

Hope you’re keeping well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-01-2020), Paul_Robs (23-01-2020)

Emmerdale star Danny Miller casts former co-star Joe Gill in new film.

Metro, 14/01/20.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (18-01-2020), Paul_Robs (23-01-2020), Perdita (15-01-2020), Sug-din (15-01-2020)

Didn’t watch last night but have read online that Emmerdale have hammered the final nail into the Robron coffin by getting Aaron to sign the divorce papers after earlier in the week losing access to Seb and now they’ve sent Aaron off to Scotland for a while. What a disgraceful way to finish (hopefully not forever) a 5 year epic journey. 😢😢😢

So what are we left with, a Whdunnit that is boring people already before it’s happened and Vic with her rape baby and the rapists Mother wandering around the Village. Hardly the incentive to keep watching - sorry folks but there’s not a lot there to keep me interested - hopefully someone can maybe tell me something great that I’ve missed that will change my opinion.🙄

I hope everyone still drops in here now and again as I would hate to lose contact with the good friends I’ve made during the Robron time. All of you take care of yourselves 👍x

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-01-2020), flappinfanny (18-01-2020), Paul_Robs (23-01-2020), Perdita (17-01-2020), pond21 (17-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Didn’t watch last night but have read online that Emmerdale have hammered the final nail into the Robron coffin by getting Aaron to sign the divorce papers after earlier in the week losing access to Seb and now they’ve sent Aaron off to Scotland for a while. What a disgraceful way to finish (hopefully not forever) a 5 year epic journey. ������

So what are we left with, a Whdunnit that is boring people already before it’s happened and Vic with her rape baby and the rapists Mother wandering around the Village. Hardly the incentive to keep watching - sorry folks but there’s not a lot there to keep me interested - hopefully someone can maybe tell me something great that I’ve missed that will change my opinion.��

I hope everyone still drops in here now and again as I would hate to lose contact with the good friends I’ve made during the Robron time. All of you take care of yourselves ��x
    I totally agree with your first paragraph about Robron. An awful end to a 5 year journey, a disservice to all Emmerdale fans, and not just us lot. Shame on these 3 useless producers.

I don't know for sure, but it looks as if Aaron will be away for a few months working at Debbie's garage. He will probably return with her.

The Graham 'whodunnit' has been very clumsily done (not a surprise). Nevertheless, I am enjoying it. I like this sort of story line. It's just a pity that Graham, another good character, is leaving. I don't blame the actor for quitting as his talents have been wasted for some considerable time.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 18-01-2020 at 17:52.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (19-01-2020), Perdita (18-01-2020), Sug-din (19-01-2020)

so liv left with cain while aaron away in scotland

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (18-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    so liv left with cain while aaron away in scotland
    I'm not sure we were told. But, it looks like it, though Chas, Diane and Victoria will all be hovering about.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (18-01-2020), Paul_Robs (23-01-2020), Sug-din (19-01-2020)

Evening. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Temp is low here but at least it’s staying fair - not bad for the time of year.

I haven’t watched ED this week, again. How did they eventually handle the Graham whodunnit and do we know who the murderer was?

Everybody take care. Don 🤗

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Evening. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Temp is low here but at least it’s staying fair - not bad for the time of year.

I haven’t watched ED this week, again. How did they eventually handle the Graham whodunnit and do we know who the murderer was?

Everybody take care. Don ��
    Rhona's ex-husband Pierce killed Graham ... somehow Graham found out that he was released from jail, met him, beat him up and told him to stay away from Rhona .. which had the opposite effect....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-01-2020)

Good morning.

It's 7c here in north London, but feeling a lot colder. Very light showers and totally cloudy. Another miserable weekend of weather, but at least no snow is being forecast. I hope everyone is keeping well.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning.

It's 7c here in north London, but feeling a lot colder. Very light showers and totally cloudy. Another miserable weekend of weather, but at least no snow is being forecast. I hope everyone is keeping well.
    hi Eddy i see Charly Webb is not coming for some time i wonder if not that Aaron could stay up there for a bit longer than we first thought yeah and BTW the Dingles made ther first appeance this week with Ben Dingle death was a bit strange to have a death to make the debut yeah and i thought this week ed was rubbish i didnt watch it i havent seen it proper since Ryan left ive been seing classic Emmerdale full time

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-01-2020), Sug-din (27-01-2020)

Thread Information