Page 1027 of 1094 FirstFirst ... 2752792797710171025102610271028102910371077 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,270 of 10938

Thread: Robert and Aaron Spoiler Thread

  1. #10261
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,926
    Thanked: 2594
    Next Monday's video preview, Robert goes to visit Lachlan in prison.

    WATCH HERE.

    Links to the rest of that week's video previews can be found beneath the above.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (14-09-2018), Paul_Robs (13-09-2018)

  3. #10262
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Renovated Mill House
    Posts
    3,333
    Thanked: 3291
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Next Monday's video preview, Robert goes to visit Lachlan in prison.

    WATCH HERE.

    Links to the rest of that week's video previews can be found beneath the above.
    Thanks for the link Eddy.👋
    I donít know if itís just me but Iím starting to find it very difficult to make out what Lachlan is saying. I have to keep replaying things to make out his words.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (14-09-2018)

  5. #10263
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,926
    Thanked: 2594
    What's Next from the Metro newspaper:

    Who takes terrible actions to protect a relative in a dire situation and will they regret it for the rest of their lives?
    Who discovers that their other half is a love cheat and can they ever forgive the betrayal?
    Which couple face unimaginable tragedy and find a unique way to help themselves through the raw pain?
    Who faces a long stint in jail and instead of taking their punishment, plans to flee for good?
    Who reaches out to someone with some home truths about someone they love? And will that person believe their version of events?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Sug-din (15-09-2018)

  7. #10264
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,866
    Thanked: 2147
    Hi Everybody thats night was good and Aaron worried so much and when Aaron told Rob to roll over on his side Rob your the boss that was so right so many lovely scenes between Robronlivion shwoing a lovley family unit just hold in there not long for the Robron wedding and it be amazing you see now that Both Danny+Ryan+Isoble said it amazing going that its going awesome

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

    Sug-din (15-09-2018)

  9. #10265
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,926
    Thanked: 2594
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    What's Next from the Metro newspaper:

    Who takes terrible actions to protect a relative in a dire situation and will they regret it for the rest of their lives?
    Who discovers that their other half is a love cheat and can they ever forgive the betrayal?
    Which couple face unimaginable tragedy and find a unique way to help themselves through the raw pain?
    Who faces a long stint in jail and instead of taking their punishment, plans to flee for good?
    Who reaches out to someone with some home truths about someone they love? And will that person believe their version of events?
    I'm guessing that the third one is Chas and Paddy in Emmerdale.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Sug-din (15-09-2018)

  11. #10266
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,926
    Thanked: 2594
    Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everybody thats night was good and Aaron worried so much and when Aaron told Rob to roll over on his side Rob your the boss that was so right so many lovely scenes between Robronlivion shwoing a lovley family unit just hold in there not long for the Robron wedding and it be amazing you see now that Both Danny+Ryan+Isoble said it amazing going that its going awesome
    Well said. I totally agree.


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (14-09-2018)

  13. #10267
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,866
    Thanked: 2147
    Hi Everybody of topic after Emmerdale tonight nothing else to watch so im watching Good Bye Mr Chips on DVD the black and White version the old ones the best showing me age LOL and mybe after watch Famous Five on YouTube

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (14-09-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (14-09-2018)

  15. #10268
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,926
    Thanked: 2594
    Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everybody of topic after Emmerdale tonight nothing else to watch so im watching Good Bye Mr Chips on DVD the black and White version the old ones the best showing me age LOL and mybe after watch Famous Five on YouTube
    The original version is a work of art. It can't be beaten.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (14-09-2018), Sug-din (15-09-2018)

  17. #10269
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,178
    Thanked: 1250
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I'm guessing that the third one is Chas and Paddy in Emmerdale.
    hi Eddie agree with that and do you think that the last one might possibly be something to do with Jessie or is there only one per soap?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

    Sug-din (15-09-2018)

  19. #10270
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,866
    Thanked: 2147
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    The original version is a work of art. It can't be beaten.
    Hi Eddy very true i know ITV3 have shown Martin Clunnes version this afternoon not same the orignal one at the end had me tears so sad i know its only a film always gets to me everytime

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (14-09-2018), Sug-din (15-09-2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •