Page 1390 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3908901290134013801388138913901391139214001440 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,900 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Despite what I said earlier, I ended up watching Emmerdale. I regret it.

It was good to see Aaron but Chas' story was spoilt by the 'comedic' interludes involving Bob, Lydia and Mandy were ridiculous. As for tonight's Moira offering, enough said.

Come on Emmerdale, your fans deserve a lot better than this. And, if we don't get 'better' soon, a lot of us will be following Ryan Hawley out of that door.
    Well said Eddy im right behind you that ep was rubbish yeah it was nice to See Aaron and what Paddy said about Rob was awful he gave himself foe his love for his husband and yes ED must have something up there sleves yeah if not like you and Ryan i be leaving ED and not watch again and if so well done ED ive watched ED for years and this ishow you treat your long severing fans shame on you and that goes to the 3 women producers Jane Hudson Kate brooks and Laura Shaw between you the 3 of you you have ruined ED and Robron and im sure you couldve done a better exit for such ironc char as a sudgen

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-10-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (24-10-2019)

Despite what I said earlier, I ended up watching Emmerdale. I regret it.

It was good to see Aaron but Chas' story was spoilt by the 'comedic' interludes involving Bob, Lydia and Mandy were ridiculous. As for tonight's Moira offering, enough said.

Come on Emmerdale, your fans deserve a lot better than this. And, if we don't get 'better' soon, a lot of us will be following Ryan Hawley out of that door.
    I did manage to stick to saying I wasn’t going to watch and from some of the comments I’ve read online about Paddy I’m just as pleased I didn’t. My only fear is that they are going to get Aaron hating Robert as well and if that is the case I wil definitely be stopping watching altogether much sooner rather than later on.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paddy behaved disgustingly towards Aaron tonight and Liv was just as bad. They really have no idea how Aaron is feeling.. Why can't they just say "We might not understand what you're going through but we're here for you" instead of "Baby, Aaron!!! Baby!! Dead sister, Aaron! You've got us!"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melephunk2010 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I did manage to stick to saying I wasn’t going to watch and from some of the comments I’ve read online about Paddy I’m just as pleased I didn’t. My only fear is that they are going to get Aaron hating Robert as well and if that is the case I wil definitely be stopping watching altogether much sooner rather than later on.
    Morning Don i argee lastnight eps was RUBBISH and Paddy talking about Rob like that that was out of order Rob only handed himself in was for the love for his husband and he didnt want him to get into trouble i dont think Aaron wont hate His husband at all towards the end Aaron understood why Rob did it but i still somthing must happen yeah i know what you to me in you FB messgage but come on ED you saying you going to let Aaron not talking about his husband not even mention him for the next 25 years yeah like i said to Eddy lastnight if nothing happens thats it wityh me ED and those 3 women Producers have ruined ED completly so well done to you ive been watching ed for 20 years and i wont watch again untill you give us somthing to cling on to

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-10-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (24-10-2019), Sug-din (23-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Morning Don i argee lastnight eps was RUBBISH and Paddy talking about Rob like that that was out of order Rob only handed himself in was for the love for his husband and he didnt want him to get into trouble i dont think Aaron wont hate His husband at all towards the end Aaron understood why Rob did it but i still somthing must happen yeah i know what you to me in you FB messgage but come on ED you saying you going to let Aaron not talking about his husband not even mention him for the next 25 years yeah like i said to Eddy lastnight if nothing happens thats it wityh me ED and those 3 women Producers have ruined ED completly so well done to you ive been watching ed for 20 years and i wont watch again untill you give us somthing to cling on to
    Hi Matty - I’m not watching last night episode at all. Haven’t watched tonight’s either yet, so I would value any opinions as to wether it’s worth watching or just to wait until Robert makes his appearance tomorrow night, but I see from bits online that they are still making Roberts sentencing more about Vic and what she discovers about this new bloke she’s got in tow with. Is that really necessary - I actually would have preferred it if she hadn’t been at the court scenes and it was just Roblivion.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-10-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (24-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - I’m not watching last night episode at all. Haven’t watched tonight’s either yet, so I would value any opinions as to wether it’s worth watching or just to wait until Robert makes his appearance tomorrow night, but I see from bits online that they are still making Roberts sentencing more about Vic and what she discovers about this new bloke she’s got in tow with. Is that really necessary - I actually would have preferred it if she hadn’t been at the court scenes and it was just Roblivion.
    Chas gave birth and the scenes were good, especially as the comedic nonsense of yesterday did not make reappearance. Aaron was there.

The rest of the episode was about Cain and Moira. Jeff is a brilliant actor, and he did not let himself down in tonight's episode, but the story line is awful.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-10-2019), Sug-din (24-10-2019)

Chas gave birth and the scenes were good, especially as the comedic nonsense of yesterday did not make reappearance. Aaron was there.

The rest of the episode was about Cain and Moira. Jeff is a brilliant actor, and he did not let himself down in tonight's episode, but the story line is awful.
    Thanks for info Eddy. 👋

I might watch it as long as there’s no more horrible scenes with Paddy that I’ve been reading about lately.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-10-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (24-10-2019)

I have watched some very short bits of last nights episode - where there was just Aaron & Liv but for all I haven’t actually watched Tuesday nights episodes I’m sorry I just couldn’t stand to watch any of the scenes with Paddy in them. I’ve always had a problem with him but now it’s 10 times worse and yet another reason why I probably won’t be watching full episodes after Robert goes. Well done Emmerdale!!☹️

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-10-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (24-10-2019)

was rob denied bail?

Watched last two nites and so much rubbish. The Moira/Cain/Nate stuff was just boring and why couldn’t robron have a lovely soft lit bed scene before Robert goes away instead of Moira and Nate?

I am sure they all tried hard with the underwater scene and well done to the actors but it was nothing like Aaron and Robert’s

As for Chas baby scene sorry but it was stupid like all those guyz couldn’t just kick down an inside door I mean it was hardly entrance to bank.

So this is prob the last appearance of Robert (for a while anyway) and seems strange having watched from the first day he came that its ending like this but it seems that the last year ed lost interest and maybe Ryan thought the same

Perhaps there's a final twist yet as I saw that in England that you always get life for murder but then the judge says how long before you get out. I wonder if this judge takes into account that Lee raped Robert's sister and would that make it a lot shorter time?

btw always though that Luke was connected to Lee

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (24-10-2019)

Thread Information