Page 809 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3097097597998078088098108118198599091309 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,090 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hi Everybody off topic im in a funny mood today been watching some old tv kids progs whose everybody fav? ive the famous Five and the wombles today the banna splits and Happy days to name a few and tresure hunt to

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (19-03-2018), Sug-din (19-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everybody off topic im in a funny mood today been watching some old tv kids progs whose everybody fav? ive the famous Five and the wombles today the banna splits and Happy days to name a few and tresure hunt to
    Hi Matty

They were good I also liked Blue Peter, The Magic Roundabout, The Double Deckers, Mork & Mindy and cartoons had to be Tom & Jerry and Top Cat. Really showing my age now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty

They were good I also liked Blue Peter, The Magic Roundabout, The Double Deckers, Mork & Mindy and cartoons had to be Tom & Jerry and Top Cat. Really showing my age now.
    Hi Don you remmber the Double Deckers that was on Sat Morns yeah about Kids on a Red Double bus and used to watch Why Dont You which was BBC1 on sat

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-03-2018), Sug-din (19-03-2018)

Happy Days. I still watch it when I can.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-03-2018), Sug-din (19-03-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners how about this wakey plot this Robron wedding woulndt be lovely if Adam comes back to be Aaron`s best man and for Rob`s best man Andy that would be mad but it could work soaps is all about mad s/l`s this could work yeah any thoughts ? matty
    hi matty

Adam might come back as Aaron's best man and maybe also Andy for Robert

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-03-2018), Sug-din (19-03-2018)

Sorry, but don’t like Lisa if she’s done that. Okay, Liv maybe put the drug in the drink, the wrong drink, but she should not be done for thieving as she did not steal the drug, Gabby should take responsibility too.

So we had all that OTT acting from PD that as much as said she was never going to see her child again and a few days later he’s spending time with her and Vic without Robert being there.

Can’t be bothered with Joe & Debbie - it’s so boring!

Our boys both looking good tonight and it s great to see them doing everything together.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (19-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Sorry, but don’t like Lisa if she’s done that. Okay, Liv maybe put the drug in the drink, the wrong drink, but she should not be done for thieving as she did not steal the drug, Gabby should take responsibility too.

So we had all that OTT acting from PD that as much as said she was never going to see her child again and a few days later he’s spending time with her and Vic without Robert being there.

Can’t be bothered with Joe & Debbie - it’s so boring!

Our boys both looking good tonight and it s great to see them doing everything together.
    hi don

think lisa will get sorry for what she done

guyz looked great and could have done with more of them and less of some others

agree about joe and debbie and as for bob getting excited at laurel's undies

Why is Lisa the bad guy when she's the one lying in a hospital bed? Like she said, this Dingle loyalty is pathetic, they all continually get away with breaking the law just because they're family. She owes Liv absolutely nothing. SO if it was Lisa (That ending might be a red herring) then good on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

think lisa will get sorry for what she done

guyz looked great and could have done with more of them and less of some others

agree about joe and debbie and as for bob getting excited at laurel's undies
    Hi Micheal👋

She will I’m sure, especially if it eventually comes out that she was the one to call the Police.

We definetly could have done with seeing a lot more of the guys in more ways than one.

I find the Joe & Debbie thing rather cringey. Bob & Laurel thing is just ridiculous - they are supposed to be grown ups for goodness sake - not kids.

I do hope the Liv court thing is done fairly as I don’t think it will be right if this doesn’t happen and there is not shown to be an equal share of guilt.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-03-2018)

It's always good to see Aaron and Robert, and Bernice is one of my favourite characters.

But, but, but ... other than the scenes with those 3 appearing, I was bored. I hate the Debbie/Quiff stuff and just can't stomach the Bob/Laurel story line. I don't know why a great character like Laurel has been ruined for a load of old unbelievable nonsense.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 19-03-2018 at 20:28. Reason: spelling

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-03-2018)

Thread Information