Page 801 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3017017517917998008018028038118519011301 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    thanx don that's so kind and ryan is very humble isn't he bless him and congratulations to him
    You’re welcome, pleased it worked. He is a true genteleman isn’t he?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal
    This is a link on youtube to Ryan’s speech. Hope it works for you. 🙂

https://youtu.be/VbEpe_Xhczk
    Thanks for the linky. Ryan is just great. Very well deserved award.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-03-2018)

good that ryan won as always it is danny

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-03-2018)

Sorry I know this makes me heartless but I felt absolutely nothing for PD during all that, any other character and it would have been different. I still wish it was officially proven that Robert is the Dad.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (13-03-2018)

Sorry I know this makes me heartless but I felt absolutely nothing for PD during all that, any other character and it would have been different. I still wish it was officially proven that Robert is the Dad.
    she wasn't convincing with her crying but I'm even more convinced now that robert is not the fathet and this is all unbelievable plotty rush to get robron loving and caring for seb before the truth comes out

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-03-2018), Sug-din (13-03-2018)

I felt tonight that there were too many, what should have been important issues in their own right, happening all together in one episode and there wasn’t enough attention paid to any of them. I found it rather difficult to follow at times. Does that make any sense?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    she wasn't convincing with her crying but I'm even more convinced now that robert is not the fathet and this is all unbelievable plotty rush to get robron loving and caring for seb before the truth comes out
    It is all a bit too rushed - surely you would think the first thing a woman of PDs financial means would have done would be get a Nanny to look after Seb so that she could keep him with her at least until a full diagnosis had been given of her illness.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

I also feel nothing. It's just too late for Emmerdale to save the Rebecca White character. I hate her and that is down to the story that Emmerdale gave her.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-03-2018), Sug-din (13-03-2018)

I was on the fence for a long time, then accepted that Robert was the father. I am now starting to question that, mainly because I believe that Aaron and Robert are being shown to be getting over-attached to the baby. That is so their hearts can be totally broken when the baby is taken away. The only realistic way to do that is for Robert to be revealed as the non-father. (Given Rebecca's state of mind, there is no other way that Robert would lose a legal battle for access or joint custody or anything like that.) Retribution against Robert will be complete. IM talked about that.

Robron devasted will seek a child of their own. They will be far better placed to achieve this by being legally married.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-03-2018), Sug-din (13-03-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I was on the fence for a long time, then accepted that Robert was the father. I am now starting to question that, mainly because I believe that Aaron and Robert are being shown to be getting over-attached to the baby. That is so their hearts can be totally broken when the baby is taken away. The only realistic way to do that is for Robert to be revealed as the non-father. (Given Rebecca's state of mind, there is no other way that Robert would lose a legal battle for access or joint custody or anything like that.) Retribution against Robert will be complete. IM talked about that.

Robron devasted will seek a child of their own. They will be far better placed to achieve this by being legally married.
    interesting eddie cos as you know I've never thought he was the father from the beginning and great that people have different views

but bib is clearly happening and happening fast and thing is people are clearly not going with ed line of 'showing co-parenting issues'

its obvs just plotty device to rescue a stupid sl that they should never have started in the first place

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-03-2018), Sug-din (13-03-2018)

Thread Information