Page 1428 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 428928132813781418142614271428142914301438 ... LastLast
Results 14,271 to 14,280 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

It was good to have Aaron back, and Danny Miller was looking very appealing. Keeping my fingers crossed that he gets some decent material and stories to work with.

Disappointed to see the Victoria rubbish going on and on. Shame on Emmerdale for not dropping this offensive nonsense.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 23-03-2020 at 21:47.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

pond21 (23-03-2020), Sug-din (23-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    It was good to have Aaron back, and Danny Miller was looking very appealing. Keeping my fingers crossed that he gets some decent material and stories to work with.

Disappointed to see the Victoria rubbish going on and on. Shame on Emmerdale for not dropping this offensive nonsense.
    I argee what made made sick is that they went upstairs where Lee Raped Vic last year disgraceful scenes these 3 women produders should be shamful of themselfs

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-03-2020), Sug-din (23-03-2020)

Evening All

I still haven’t watched and from what’s been said not sure i’ll bother to catch up.

Everybody stay safe and well wherever you are - that is the most important thing in our lives at this time.

🤗🤗🤗x

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-03-2020), flappinfanny (26-03-2020), Paul_Robs (28-03-2020)

Good evening.

I just wanted to say hello. It's turned very cold tonight after a relatively mild day that was full of gorgeous sunshine.

I couldn't be bothered with Emmerdale's nonsense this evening.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (01-04-2020), Sug-din (28-03-2020)

hello everyone hope you are all well

its bit cloudy here although not that cold but its really strange as people are not supposed to go out since midnight last nite for next two weeks except for farming and care of animals or to get food or medicines within 2k distance. no social meetings even two people not family and the guards will be out checking movements. its not so bad here but must be hard for people who live in the city maybe in a flat but we are all in it together

i haven’t really got back into ed yet and am waiting till aaron gets some proper sls but hope that will be soon. we are going to get less eps a week here now till this is all over. we also had announcements at the start that scenes of people meeting in groups were filmed before this all started and we shouldn’t do it

please take care everyone and look after yourself and anyone near you who needs help we will all get through it then we can get back to talking about fun stuff

stay safe x

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-03-2020), Sug-din (28-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello everyone hope you are all well

its bit cloudy here although not that cold but its really strange as people are not supposed to go out since midnight last nite for next two weeks except for farming and care of animals or to get food or medicines within 2k distance. no social meetings even two people not family and the guards will be out checking movements. its not so bad here but must be hard for people who live in the city maybe in a flat but we are all in it together

i haven’t really got back into ed yet and am waiting till aaron gets some proper sls but hope that will be soon. we are going to get less eps a week here now till this is all over. we also had announcements at the start that scenes of people meeting in groups were filmed before this all started and we shouldn’t do it

please take care everyone and look after yourself and anyone near you who needs help we will all get through it then we can get back to talking about fun stuff

stay safe x

Hi Micheal👋

It’s strange but when it was ok to go out I really wasn’t out much but now we are under a strict lockdown where you can only go out for essential shopping and one spot of exercise I find I want to go out more but obviously I don’t and luckily I’ve got a garden that I can potter about in without seeing anyone. The weather is cloudy and a bit damp here today but not too bad. Missing my partner as he and I don’t live together and we’re not allowed to meet up but will make up for it hopefully in the not too distant future.

I haven’t watched ED for a while and even now Aaron is back I haven’t caught up with it - still too much Vic & The Posners for my liking. As you say hopefully Aaron will get some good storylines once they get back to filming.

Make sure you and everyone else stay safe and healthy and we will all look forward to the time when the most serious thing we talk about is wether Aaron has remembered to get bread for his morning toast when he doesn’t have Robert there to get it for him.

Take care. Don 😘 xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-03-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (01-04-2020)

seems aaron and luke may not happen according to the luke actor so could be amy and luke

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-03-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (01-04-2020), Sug-din (02-04-2020)

Good evening.

Another cold day in north London, temps about to fall to freezing in tomorrow's very early hours. On the plus side, it's been sunny all day.

I'm working from home, and I'm exhausted. Today, I worked far harder than I ever do at the office, and without a break. Keep well everyone.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (01-04-2020), Sug-din (02-04-2020)

Afternoon All👋

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well an£ that you all enjoyed the sunshine at weekend, if possible’ in a safe and protected way.

Still not watching ED even though our Aaron is back - yet again, too many spoilers about Vic & The Posners.

Everyone take care. x

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-04-2020)

Good morning.

I suspect some of you may have already seen this short video. It features a doctor giving details of breathing techniques that you should use if you start showing Covid-19 symptoms, or even before if you wish. Very simple to follow and to remember.

LOOK HERE.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 07-04-2020 at 11:21.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-04-2020)

Thread Information