Page 1366 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3668661266131613561364136513661367136813761416 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,660 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I think I’ll watch something else and come back to just watch recording of tonight’s episode as at least there you don’t need to watch scenes you’d rather not see and we know which ones they are.☹️

Well it didn’t take long to catch up tonight - yet again only watched Roblivion scenes. They looked good. It really is going to be difficult to carry on watching after Ryan leaves unless every scene includes Aaron/Danny.

Was it really necessary to have tha person in every other scene - no wonder I don’t know what else happened or was said by anyone, he seemed to be all over the place.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Well it didn’t take long to catch up tonight - yet again only watched Roblivion scenes. They looked good. It really is going to be difficult to carry on watching after Ryan leaves unless every scene includes Aaron/Danny.

Was it really necessary to have tha person in every other scene - no wonder I don’t know what else happened or was said by anyone, he seemed to be all over the place.
    I didn't even bother to watch. Straight to Eastenders, excellent episode.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I didn't even bother to watch. Straight to Eastenders, excellent episode.
    If you try and do a catch up of their bits only on YouTube you might enjoy them. I might dip back into Eastenders soon - haven’t watched for some time..

Phew, Aaron and Robert looked so good in tonight's episode.

A little too much of Moira and Victoria, but otherwise a good episode.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-09-2019)

H i Eddy yes it was but once again it has to all about poor Vic how she feeling what about her Brother Robert he`s it bits and is so worried about his husband and Liv and that he might go to jail and he will be without his husband but i know they did jail s/l to make way fro Ryan departure but could there be a twist coming and mybe the poilce find somebody else that Lee Raped ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-09-2019)

Haven’t watched yet - had a feeling there’d be a lot more Vic tonight - if there are scenes of her with someone else other than Robron I’ll probably ffwd them. Looking forward to seeing the boys looking good though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-09-2019)

Haven’t watched yet - had a feeling there’d be a lot more Vic tonight - if there are scenes of her with someone else other than Robron I’ll probably ffwd them. Looking forward to seeing the boys looking good though.
    Victoria is with Marlon, as well as the boys. It's easy to skip her bits. Anyone would think that it is all about her.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-09-2019)

Victoria is with Marlon, as well as the boys. It's easy to skip her bits. Anyone would think that it is all about her.
    Have watched it now, only the scenes that Robron were in - firstly having that open discussion in the Cafe was ridiculous - what Solicitor would meet a client in a trial in such an public place and involve people in their conversation even if they are family members? Secondly - Vic let’s her self in and then plays her holier than though card, all about how she feels. I’m sorry but if I was Aaron I would have asked her to leave there and then and told her never to let herself into their house again. Has she not thought that if Robert goes to prison that Lee will still hassle her and she’ll not have Robert to turn to then and if she tries to get Aaron involved he should just tell her to get lost. I didn’t think I could possibly hate her any more than I did but I do. This is not the way you should feel about a rape victim - I’m sure it isn’t.

As you said though the boys did look so good tonight.

Have watched it now, only the scenes that Robron were in - firstly having that open discussion in the Cafe was ridiculous - what Solicitor would meet a client in a trial in such an public place and involve people in their conversation even if they are family members? Secondly - Vic let’s her self in and then plays her holier than though card, all about how she feels. I’m sorry but if I was Aaron I would have asked her to leave there and then and told her never to let herself into their house again. Has she not thought that if Robert goes to prison that Lee will still hassle her and she’ll not have Robert to turn to then and if she tries to get Aaron involved he should just tell her to get lost. I didn’t think I could possibly hate her any more than I did but I do. This is not the way you should feel about a rape victim - I’m sure it isn’t.

As you said though the boys did look so good tonight.
    Hi Don i argee 100% its all about me me me me poor Vic rubbish just think about your bro for a momment and hows its affecting him and his husband but it will never will be but on the other hand if it was st Andy doing it then it will be ah good on him for looking out for him

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-09-2019)

Thread Information