Page 1234 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 23473411341184122412321233123412351236124412841334 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,340 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Sorry to be a moan but I am already bored rigid with this Ireland trip.
    yep most of it was outside city hall and the rest could have been filmed anywhere

Aaron is finding it hard but I think Robert will realise and is already getting ready to help him I wonder if its chas or the social worker he's calling

meanwhile the good news is that we now get the second ep the same time as you again
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 07-03-2019 at 20:54.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-03-2019), Sug-din (07-03-2019)

I honestly don’t think it was necessary to have a location double episode in Ireland, it was just boring and uninteresting.

Didn’t like the Chas & Aaron chat, poor Robert didn’t even warrant a mention in what Aaron had in his life.
    TPTB want to be disgusted with themselves the way they treated Ryan & Danny in those episodes - that was supposed to be their characters refocusing on their future. They didn’t even shake hands never mind hug or kiss. Also that’s the last we see of them as well until a week on Monday.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (08-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I’m sorry but I think this first episode has been a load of tripe. The boys are worth much better scenes than the ridiculous moody scenes they’ve been given up to now.
    both episodes were truly crap

what was the point of paddy's daddy bearwolf?

why did kerry dress as a hooker to see amy?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-03-2019)

Just watched.

Who thought it was a good idea to do the Northern Ireland thing, what a waste of a massive amount of money for such banal, boring rubbish - what a load of tosh.

acting like a moody child because he didn't get what he wanted, I liked the Chas conversation it was better than expected but he shouldn't need him Mum to tell him that actually his life is pretty good.

I agree with most comments on here the make up scene was grossly underwhelming, as much I am happy said sorry I really don't think needed to say sorry he has done nothing wrong.

I felt that the surrogacy will reappear sooner than we think, knows it is what wants and quite frankly I think Robert does as well. Maybe we will see Seb return for a weekend soon and then they will revisit their own child, it would be a good trigger.

Overall a rather bizarre week of random behaviour from Robron.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-03-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (08-03-2019), Sug-din (07-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Just watched.

Who thought it was a good idea to do the Northern Ireland thing, what a waste of a massive amount of money for such banal, boring rubbish - what a load of tosh.

acting like a moody child because he didn't get what he wanted, I liked the Chas conversation it was better than expected but he shouldn't need him Mum to tell him that actually his life is pretty good.

I agree with most comments on here the make up scene was grossly underwhelming, as much I am happy said sorry I really don't think needed to say sorry he has done nothing wrong.

I felt that the surrogacy will reappear sooner than we think, knows it is what wants and quite frankly I think Robert does as well. Maybe we will see Seb return for a weekend soon and then they will revisit their own child, it would be a good trigger.

Very well summed up by you there Paul.👍

I won’t be able to watch tomorrow nights episode and to be honest and I realise this is probably wrong of me, but because it’s going to consist of only the female characters I don’t think I’ll be botheing to watch the recorded episode at a later time either.

Hope you and everyone else on here has a lovely weekend. 🤗

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-03-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (08-03-2019)

Just watched.

Hi Paul i argee 100% what you said Rob shouldbt need to say say sorry he done nothing wrong like you sai maybe Seb might stay a night soon and mybe this surracgy could start uo again and lets hope its our Maxine will do that it needs her input again she knows how to write for Robron

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (08-03-2019), Sug-din (11-03-2019)

Just watched.

hi paul

agree about the visit but there were lots of scenes of city hall and the titanic centre so maybe tourism ni if not actually paying them gave them lots of free facilities and stuff

I know surrogacy is what aaron wants and to have a baby but it could nbe they first foster a child that's a bit older like a teen whos not sure of his/her sexuality as it could make for lots for interesting sls with the guyz and liv and maybe more so than with another baby although that might come later

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-03-2019)

Great to see Lisa back, but that is such a sad story line for her. Such a shame. She broke my heart.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (08-03-2019), lizann (08-03-2019), Perdita (08-03-2019), Sug-din (11-03-2019)

Good morning everyone.

It's 7c but it's very windy, so it feels a lot colder. Lovely and sunny at present. Have a good weekend.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-03-2019), Sug-din (11-03-2019)

Next week's video previews.

On the main ITV Emmedale website.

VIEW HERE.

Kim Tate is there. Unfortunately, there is no Aaron or Robert.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-03-2019), Sug-din (11-03-2019)

Thread Information