Page 438 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3383884284364374384394404484885389381438 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hello. I've done that and sent you a private message.

Hi Sug-din, you're inbox is full

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hi Sug-din, you're inbox is full
    Sorry about that. I've had a clear out. 👍🏻

afternoon follow Robroners why cant ED+IM just give our Robron a break from all the Drama and agnst isnt it about time they just enjoy being together and living in there new house surley thats not much to ask for ? btw if Aaron went to see his counseuelr when Rob told about the ONS and the forgiven EP what Maxine wrote its what he gave up that spice drugs and Rob getting the cottage ready made Aaron given it up or maybe its the talk about the Ratfaces baby talk yes we all know that Robron will have Drama about them but not this yeah and it sounds like they storylined the proper Robron soon mybe around Xmas will get it and with this new Drama our Danny+Ryan will be amazing with it and just proves how wondefull actors they are and poor Rob will be devasted when he finds out what his husband has done and he will be for him he loves him so much he will do anything to protect the person he loves

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    afternoon follow Robroners why cant ED+IM just give our Robron a break from all the Drama and agnst isnt it about time they just enjoy being together and living in there new house surley thats not much to ask for ? btw if Aaron went to see his counseuelr when Rob told about the ONS and the forgiven EP what Maxine wrote its what he gave up that spice drugs and Rob getting the cottage ready made Aaron given it up or maybe its the talk about the Ratfaces baby talk yes we all know that Robron will have Drama about them but not this yeah and it sounds like they storylined the proper Robron soon mybe around Xmas will get it and with this new Drama our Danny+Ryan will be amazing with it and just proves how wondefull actors they are and poor Rob will be devasted when he finds out what his husband has done and he will be for him he loves him so much he will do anything to protect the person he loves
    Hi Matty - I know what you mean about giving our boys a break. They could have given them a bit quiet time together in their new home when Aaron came out of prison before throwing more trauma at them within a couple of days. This next trouble will be brilliantly acted by Ryan+Danny and I'm sure it will show that Robert will do everything he can for his husband to keep him safe and get him the help he needs.
    The main thing is we want PD & her baby gone as far away as possible from them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-06-2017)

Agreed, Robron and their shippers need a break from all the angst and baby rubbish. Enough is enough.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

pond21 (01-07-2017), Sug-din (29-06-2017)

I think it will be hard but compelling viewing over the next couple of weeks but where it leads and how they close this chapter is a mystery.

Personally, I am happy for Robron to have angst however, the issue I have is that I need light and shade and unfortunately there have been a massive imbalance towards the negative. I honestly think if they had been given say 3-4 months of happiness after the non-wedding/house move and then maybe brought Jason back for some drama at a later stage that would have been great. Even after the ONS which brought the exceptional reveal episode, Robron talking and bonding again BUT it was really ruined by the knowledge we had that woman pregnant so we knew pain was going to last indefinitely.

Its really more doom and gloom for and little or no end in sight of it for Robron, its this constant depressing air around and and lack of any extended happiness that is really putting me off and I am sure many others. I love angst stories and Danny and Ryan are brilliant actors but IM needs to strike a balance, if his ace card is to adopt cheating or confrontational storylines he really is showing himself as rather limited in the ideas department.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-06-2017), Sug-din (30-06-2017)

Don't want to sound like a broken record but what was the point of PD's appearances in tonight's episode?

No wonder Pierce is so strange with a Mother like that!

Arthur is a brilliant little actor - he's got Emma scared - hope she doesn't try to harm him in any way.

Marlon being a twit & Paddy being caring.

Apart from the obvious I thought was actually a good episode tonight.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-06-2017), Paul_Robs (30-06-2017)

Why was the Rebecca thingy encouraging Debbie to go for Ross when she's said so many negative things about him in recent weeks? Not much of a friend is she?

Or are the writers of these episodes not reading each other's scripts or watching each other's episodes to find out what is going on? (most likely option.)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (02-07-2017), Sug-din (30-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Why was the Rebecca thingy encouraging Debbie to go for Ross when she's said so many negative things about him in recent weeks? Not much of a friend is she?

Or are the writers of these episodes not reading each other's scripts or watching each other's episodes to find out what is going on? (most likely option.)
    Is she actually a friend to anybody - does she know what the word means?

Continuity of people's characters from one episode to the next is not the strongest thing at present!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-06-2017)

Thread Information