Page 435 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3353854254334344354364374454855359351435 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

Soaplife spoiler, 11/07/17.
    Thanks.

So they are going to argue about money and then something worse follows - why now would they suddenly start falling out over money? Unless of course it's PD related again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks.

So they are going to argue about money and then something worse follows - why now would they suddenly start falling out over money? Unless of course it's PD related again!!
    Could be anything the spoilers are so vague I think we need to wait until we get more detailed information, lets be honest they are never at work, they are always in the cafe, pub or walking up the street which would not bring in much income. They have just bought/modernised The Mill so I would imagine a quick review of their financial situation would be sensible. We do not know why they are arguing about money it could be anything but I wouldn't be surprised if its Rebecca related as everything else seems to be, this surely leads to a further discussion about Robert's fidelity and the baby + of course Rebecca, she will probably be hanging from the ceiling listening in to the row like some evil banshee creature.

I am still sticking with my view that breaking Robron up isn't really logical after the 'reveal' episode otherwise we have taken 189 steps backwards, if ED were going to break them up for a while then the 'reveal' episode was the time to do it. The much loved couple is of course a mystery as IM has broken most of them up anyway, maybe Doug and Diane (are they much loved?????) could be the next and then we have a village full of separated or divorced angsty couples/ex-couples - JOY

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-06-2017), Sug-din (24-06-2017)

it makes NO sense for Aaron and Robert to buy the Mill Cottage then do it up and to then be split up as a on screen couple. so I think they mean much worse follows in that Chas/Liv return to find out that Rebecca is pregnant with Roberts Child which then forces them to team up to try and tear Aaron & Robert apart for good, and they try and stop the 2nd Official Robron wedding from going ahead according to magazine spoilers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-06-2017)

How exactly would Chas & Liv split them up? Aaron is a grown man capable of making his own decisions and is living in his own home with the man he is in love with and classes as his husband.

Chas initially stopped Robert telling him about the ONS and kept it from him even when they were all together in Mauritius - that is bound to be still hurting Aaron that she didn't say anything and I know this is Soapland but I would find it hard to believe that they spent all that time with them and it was never even just casually mentioned that Bex was pregnant, as Aaron knew about that, even if the truth about the ONS hadn't been disclosed.

Surely he and Chas have spoken to each other since Robron returned to the village and he has let her know all that he is aware of and what his decision has been about the situation.

As for Liv - I know it's not fully clear what financial input she has towards The Mill - but she is living there because Aaron (and Robert) was prepared to take care of her and as far as we know it is not a legal guardianship, he could quite easily send her back to live with her Mother or some other relative, if there are any, if she becomes awkward and tries to interfere in his life.

Sorry if this had been a bit long winded but I feel no matter what Aaron may be feeling the final decision should be discussed between Robron alone wether they stay together or split up - it's not for other people to interfere.

I of course hope they don't even have a temporary break up and that this baby storyline comes to a conclusion as soon as possible.

Good afternoon everyone.

I think that we must all be sensible and take a deep breath about all this. The spoilers that we have for the next few weeks could mean almost anything. All we have is a a few words. We do not even have a few sentences of spoilers.So, let's not speculate and argue amongst ourselves too much because we know almost nothing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (24-06-2017)

Chas/Liv trying to split up Aaron and Robert I'm basing it on this recent article from a TV Magazine

https://twitter.com/SoapsSpoiled/sta...09763849949184
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 24-06-2017 at 19:12.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-06-2017), Paul_Robs (25-06-2017), Sug-din (24-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    Chas/Liv trying to split up Aaron and Robert I'm basing it on this recent article from a TV Magazine

https://twitter.com/SoapsSpoiled/sta...09763849949184
    Yes I saw this a while ago, very strange as Aaron is a 26 year old man, his sister and mother can have an opinion but they have no right trying to break him up from his husband who Aaron is with is Aaron's choice and no-one else, bear in mind the magazine had 2 ?? after the statement so that usually mean it will not happen !!!!
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 25-06-2017 at 10:03.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (25-06-2017)

I can't remember if it was Emmerdale themselves who posted a status on their facebook page or twitter feed or wether it was an article somewhere but I'm sure I remember reading a little while ago that a third person was coming in or due to come into the mix as a potential father to Rebecca White's baby but I can't seem to find it now and its driving me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    How exactly would Chas & Liv split them up? Aaron is a grown man capable of making his own decisions and is living in his own home with the man he is in love with and classes as his husband.

Chas initially stopped Robert telling him about the ONS and kept it from him even when they were all together in Mauritius - that is bound to be still hurting Aaron that she didn't say anything and I know this is Soapland but I would find it hard to believe that they spent all that time with them and it was never even just casually mentioned that Bex was pregnant, as Aaron knew about that, even if the truth about the ONS hadn't been disclosed.

Surely he and Chas have spoken to each other since Robron returned to the village and he has let her know all that he is aware of and what his decision has been about the situation.

As for Liv - I know it's not fully clear what financial input she has towards The Mill - but she is living there because Aaron (and Robert) was prepared to take care of her and as far as we know it is not a legal guardianship, he could quite easily send her back to live with her Mother or some other relative, if there are any, if she becomes awkward and tries to interfere in his life.

Sorry if this had been a bit long winded but I feel no matter what Aaron may be feeling the final decision should be discussed between Robron alone wether they stay together or split up - it's not for other people to interfere.

I of course hope they don't even have a temporary break up and that this baby storyline comes to a conclusion as soon as possible.
    hi Don all aboue wont happen end off our Aaron has already forgiven Rob and Aaron is moving on and aaron is his own man and has made his mind up and forgiven Rob and its about time Chas just but out and let Aaron do his own thing he`s not a baby anymore and Liv can just leave with it our Robron will have there Proper Wedding end off btw Don kust sent you long message on FB matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don all aboue wont happen end off our Aaron has already forgiven Rob and Aaron is moving on and aaron is his own man and has made his mind up and forgiven Rob and its about time Chas just but out and let Aaron do his own thing he`s not a baby anymore and Liv can just leave with it our Robron will have there Proper Wedding end off btw Don kust sent you long message on FB matty
    Hi Matty - I've sent my reply back on FB message. 👍🏻

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (25-06-2017)

Thread Information