Page 434 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3343844244324334344354364444845349341434 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for the information - so does that mean it may still possibly be in doubt?
    It doesn't appear to be but until ED confirm 100% then who really knows ?????

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-06-2017), Sug-din (23-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    yes strange no one suggesting a dna test

Yes it does seem odd but this is soapland

I wonder in which Universe IM thought this would be an enjoyable storyline?

SpiceWeedRebeccaLand!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-06-2017)

I don't mean to shock everyone but I think the time is right to let you all know the truth!!

I'm expecting/carrying Robert Sugdens baby! 👶

The fact that I'm a man is irrelevant - I say it's happening so there you are - that's all the proof you need.

On that note I think I better turn in for the night - this pregnancy thing is tiring!!😀

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-06-2017)

IF I was Robert I would have been saying to Rebecca ''okay you can put my name on the birth certificate after the baby is born, but, I want a DNA Test done first to confirm 100% that the baby is mine'' and if you have nothing to hide then you will agree to this without issue.

especially as we all know she was sleeping with Ross and Robert at the same time.

Rebecca White slept with Robert on the 16th March 2017 episode, she then found out she must have been at least 3 weeks pregnant when she did the pregnancy test with Victoria on the 6th April 2017 episode, which means she would have been 13 weeks when they did the so called Ultrasound Scan which we never saw on camera on 16th June 2017 episode, which makes her exactly 3 months pregnant right now which means she would be due around about 22nd December time { but if Emmerdale don't have her properly showing a baby bump by September the 6 months mark then you will know she ain't pregnant }

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-06-2017)

Too much wine last night!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well Emmerdaily has stated that he is today but nothing official.
    Hi there. Do you know what else Emmerdaily had to say and/or that woman on tumblr that is often quoted on DS. It's just that I'm getting confused by all talk on DS.

From Robron Spoilers who has seen the spoilers for the next few weeks:

When asked the question, 'Are you able to give a hint on what’s happening in Week 28?'

Replies: 'I can’t say exactly what the spoilers are and I don’t really like to tease. It is true that there will be a focus on Aaron. Some of the things that happen have definitely already been predicted and speculated about by fandom (which I know doesn’t really narrow it down lol, we speculate A LOT). There isn’t too long until Soaplife is released and hopefully there’ll be some spoilers or hints about the story in there. '

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    From Robron Spoilers who has seen the spoilers for the next few weeks:

When asked the question, 'Are you able to give a hint on what’s happening in Week 28?'

Replies: 'I can’t say exactly what the spoilers are and I don’t really like to tease. It is true that there will be a focus on Aaron. Some of the things that happen have definitely already been predicted and speculated about by fandom (which I know doesn’t really narrow it down lol, we speculate A LOT). There isn’t too long until Soaplife is released and hopefully there’ll be some spoilers or hints about the story in there. '
    we already know that in September there is a HUGE Dingle showdown between Chas/Liv with Aaron & Robert when Chas/Liv find out that Rebecca is carrying Roberts baby, according to Magazine spoilers they are out to not only split up Aaron & Robert for good but they are also trying to stop the 2nd Robron wedding from going ahead.

in September there is also a sexy new male Dingle lead coming in, a possible Cain or Aaron type guy or a long lost brother to Cain? or a relation to Faith Dingle? or another Dingle that Debbie meet whilst in France according to what Emmerdale Producer Iain MacLeod told Radio Times

Soaplife spoiler, 11/07/17.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (24-06-2017)

Thread Information