Page 433 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3333834234314324334344354434835339331433 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Robron showing concern but they can't be blamed for what happened to Harriet in any way. This is all down to Ross.

I'm definetly no expert but Bex seems exceptionally healthy for some one who is supposedly 3 months pregnant and throwing up all day long! How come now she's moved out she spends more time with her family than she did when she lived there?

How I wish this SL was over - it so makes you wary of all Robron scenes incase she puts in an appearance in their space.

Mind I have to say Robert & Aaron looking good these days.
    Hi Don of course our Robron cant be blamed its all on Ross but of course like a coward Ross is will of course switch the blame onto our Robron saying if they didnt cut up the weed plants that Harriet will not be where she is but of course our Cain wont belive it he stand by our Robron and will make Ross pay and mybe this is where some rumours say that Robron cant stay in the village when it all comes out

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I must have missed the Adam news in the TV Mag Pics, do you have any links please??

May or May Not go for a baby death means you don't know surely you either think it may or may not but if its both then ??????

Interesting speculation about Chas/Liv, they would of course need some reason to make them suspicious about Rebecca's baby really being Robert's otherwise why would they think she is lying??
    because Chas has NEVER trusted Rebecca you could tell that by the episode where Chas slapped Rebecca in the office at Home Farm.

and the writers & producers would have two different scenario's with option 1 being: to go with a baby death or Option 2 being: it would need to come out that Rebecca was NEVER pregnant in the first place for the storyline to make any sense at all.

Help needed please.

Has it been officially confirmed that Adam Thomas (Adam Barton) is leaving Emmerdale? And if it is true, do we know when he is going and how?

I certainly hope the rumours aren't true.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Help needed please.

Has it been officially confirmed that Adam Thomas (Adam Barton) is leaving Emmerdale? And if it is true, do we know when he is going and how?

It has been confirmed he is leaving early next year, don't know how yet
    Last edited by Perdita; 22-06-2017 at 11:22.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Help needed please.

It's true - here's a link to a metro article

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/22/emmerd...t-6725654/amp/

He will be a miss - it's a shame because Robron & he work well together. Hope they make so he can come back if he wants to. I'm sure Danny & Ryan will miss him.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-06-2017)

I think Adam leaving has been on the cards for a while now some in the other place are suggesting Danny may be unsettled by it but I think Danny is mature enough to realise these thing happen but I know when someone you like leaves a work place you do miss them for a while.

Danny left ED once before and although he did some stuff I think it was probably an eye opener as to how hard it is in the world outside a regular soap role and of course one where he is currently a highly regarded cast member. I get the feeling with Danny although he will keep acting he has his charity and he is also keen to move in to directing which I would image is more reliable work wise and pretty varied so if he leaves I think he will have a solid plan for his future, his current public status works well for OUAS.

We are not sure what Adam will be doing, I think he is still riding the wave of the I'm a Celebrity and it maybe opened his eyes to other potential opportunities but its a tough old world in acting and performing so I do wish him well and hope he achieves what he wants as he does come across as a nice person. If he only has panto booked then he has some work to do and with his family commitments, I wonder if he has some plans in place. He will be battling for parts with his brother who left Corrie in 2016, not sure if he has any work yet.

Anyway good luck to him, not sure if Kelvin will be back.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-06-2017), Sug-din (22-06-2017)

After that stuff tonight I honestly don't think I can carry on watching this crap for the next 6 months. Why won't somebody say about getting 100% positive proof that the baby is Roberts?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-06-2017), lizann (22-06-2017)

After that stuff tonight I honestly don't think I can carry on watching this crap for the next 6 months. Why won't somebody say about getting 100% positive proof that the baby is Roberts?
    Well Emmerdaily has stated that he is today but nothing official.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well Emmerdaily has stated that he is today but nothing official.
    Thanks for the information - so does that mean it may still possibly be in doubt?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-06-2017)

yes strange no one suggesting a dna test

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-06-2017)

Thread Information