Page 1377 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3778771277132713671375137613771378137913871427 ... LastLast
Results 13,761 to 13,770 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Kelvin was excellent on Strictly. He's a very good dancer.

I actually only watched his performance online later. He was very good and very talented for having come into the line up so late in the day as a replacement.👍

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-09-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (26-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    afternoon robroners

just wondering but do you think the guyz filmed their last scene yet

still think there will be some twist though but not sure what

maybe robert doesn't end up going to prison or they go on the run together

but aaron will be back soon whatever

or maybe vic lets lee think he can see the baby if says he now remembers it wasn't robert that hit him

haha haven't a clue really but just bored
    Hi Micheal👋

I like your theories as to what might happen. They are more original than what we’ll probably end up with.

I don’t want to think about them having filmed their last scenes already as that could mean that Ryan isn’t around for much longer. We need as much as possible of them on our screens in the next few weeks. 👍

Hope you and everyone else have had a good weekend.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-09-2019)

Evening All👋

Haven’t watched tonight yet. Is it worth it or should I just not bother?

I know there’s no Robron this week and I see on a cast list that thers’s No Robert next week. We’ll have to get used to this but I didn’t think it would be this quick.☹️

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Hi there Sug-din, good evening all.

I also haven't manqaged to watch tonight's episode. Reading the comments over on DS, it's mainly about the Kim's family story (the child is kicked by a horse) and Mandy stuff.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-09-2019), Sug-din (23-09-2019)

Hi there Sug-din, good evening all.

I also haven't manqaged to watch tonight's episode. Reading the comments over on DS, it's mainly about the Kim's family story (the child is kicked by a horse) and Mandy stuff.
    Thanks for the info Eddy, I may just wait till the end of the week and catch up on the recorded episodes and watch odd bits. Don👍

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

IMO it's been a very poor week in Emmerdale. Far too much of Moira/Nate, stuff that I can't bring myself to watch. No interest whatsoever.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-09-2019), Sug-din (25-09-2019)

IMO it's been a very poor week in Emmerdale. Far too much of Moira/Nate, stuff that I can't bring myself to watch. No interest whatsoever.
    Evening Eddy👋

I haven’t watched any of this weeks episodes yet. Seeing some of the comments that have been online in places I haven’t been interested enough to do a catch up. I honestly couldn’t care less about this Nate/Moira storyline. Hope things improve when both of our boys are back together on screen in a couple of weeks time. 🤔

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Evening Eddy��

I haven’t watched any of this weeks episodes yet. Seeing some of the comments that have been online in places I haven’t been interested enough to do a catch up. I honestly couldn’t care less about this Nate/Moira storyline. Hope things improve when both of our boys are back together on screen in a couple of weeks time. ��
    It's been awful these last few days. I'm a long-term Emmerdale viewer, watching 'on and off' for many years. However, once Robert goes, I presently see very little to keep me watching.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 25-09-2019 at 23:59.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

It's been awful these last few days. I'm a long-term Emmerdale viewer, watching 'on and of' for many years. However, once Robert goes, I presently see very little to keep me watching.
    I’ve watched the same way as you for a long time but recently I’m now not bothered about it if Robron aren’t on. I may end up just watching Danny’s bits on a catch up somewhere once Robert/Ryan goes.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-09-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (26-09-2019), flappinfanny (27-09-2019)

It's been awful these last few days. I'm a long-term Emmerdale viewer, watching 'on and off' for many years. However, once Robert goes, I presently see very little to keep me watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I’ve watched the same way as you for a long time but recently I’m now not bothered about it if Robron aren’t on. I may end up just watching Danny’s bits on a catch up somewhere once Robert/Ryan goes.
    hi guyz agree with you both haven't watch last nite at all yet but prob wait for the weekend so can to catch up with it all and ff thru

most sls without either aaron or robert seem forced and spun out just to fill time and most of it pretty boring

I hoped we would be getting lots of lovely robron scenes in build up to Robert going but not yet it seems

btw I see that actress who played jessie is in a show over there about a girl band that reunite after many years when they are older there are also ladies from other soaps in it that you will probably know

I was actually looking round for any news of what ryan might be doing when he goes but haven't seen anything yet

we've had very bad weather here lately just to feel more down hope everyone is well x

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-09-2019), Sug-din (27-09-2019)

Thread Information